Create Account

Blizzard S25 Draftee Signings

The Edmonton Blizzard are excited to announce the following deals with our S25 draftees:

Our seventh overall pick IVAN KOROVIEV! Koro has been a top target of ours since our scouting efforts really began and we couldn't be happier to have added him to our organization today. He is an elite talent who could very quickly become a real difference maker for us. He's been a great fit already in his brief time here so we're extremely happy to have him signed for the next few seasons on his ELC.

S25: $3,000,000
S26: $2,500,000
S27: $2,500,000

Our twenty-sixth overall pick FREDRIK ZAVSTROM! Zavstrom has a lot of pedigree as a player and we believe he will quickly prove to be one of the great value picks in this draft. He's got future cornerstone player written all over him and we couldn't be happier to sign him to this ELC on a cap-friendly deal.

S25: $500,000
S26: $500,000
S27: $500,000

Our thirty-second overall pick ROSS BURKE! We believe Ross is an absolute steal in the making. He has what it takes to develop into a terrific SHL player and we are extremely pleased that he was available at this pick.

S25: $3,000,000
S26: $2,500,000
S27: $2,500,000

Welcome to the team!

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

will update as more sign.

Great move by Corco to go cap friendly =D>

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I accept

I accept. I'm looking forward to a long and productive career as a member of the Edmonton Blizzard!

I accept