Create Account

The "I've Been Here Too Long" Presser

I’m going to preface this by saying, after looking at all the usernames I realize that I’m way out of things and don’t recognize half of you, so I’ll mostly talk out of my ass.

Mpc – I remember you were hated at one point for something or other, and at the time you were really bugging me too. I’ve come to realize you hate no one when you stick to the lockerroom for like 3 seasons since you haven’t been relevant to me since.

Mazais – Drafted or traded for you when Alex and I were GMs and remember you were a pretty cool guy. We were pretty deep on forward and I remember you retired unfortunately. We kept you in the LR for a while though since you were good shit. Looking forward to being on your team again Cheers

Tez - Ahhh Tez. I miss you from the crew days. You were literally the only GM who contacted me in this last draft and was excited at the thought of playing for you. Another guy who is just a great guy to talk to. I remember I had you on snapchat for a while and every snapchat you send you were fucked out of your mind, that’s the last contact we’ve had for a while though....

Elyk – Ah the first of many guys on this list who has a coloured name, but clearly I was not very active for when you started being relevant. Basically have nothing good or bad to say for you.

HFFO ¬– Was going to pick you during some draft but decided that Grim (my best pick ever btw) was the better choice. Best thing I’ve ever done Wink Habs fan so I have no choice to hate your guts, plus you recreate every 3rd season. You have had probably more players than me in the last 10 seasons than I have had since S1. Good guy though I guess.

Nike – A fellow Bruins fan! Can’t help but to like you. Have always wanted to be on the same team as you but I don’t think we ever had the chance. Maybe someday in the future as you are another guy I have nothing bad to say about. Always been a class act Cheers

BBP – OMG BBP. I remember when I was semi-active on the Rage and you were on the team. You were easily my favourite poster on the site, your drunk posts in the LR and subsequent drunk pressers were fucking amazing. I kept trying to get you into crew but fuckers would never listen to me. I enjoyed our seasons together in Texas, we need to get a chatzy night going again, and probably both get hammered. Also one of the few guys on this site who I would 100% meet up to get a beer with.

Spezza – We had the greatest shitstorm going for a while. To be honest I can not even remember what it was about anymore, but we hated each other. But since then we made amends, you even drafted me in juniors one season (albeit traded me) and now we are teammates again. The past is the past, so unless you do something else that irritates me, or vice versa, I think we’re good for now Wink

Ballerstrom – Another guy with a coloured name but who I’ve barely seen before. Fuck I must have been inactive for longer than I thought...I’ve seen you post a bit, seem alright I
guess?

Deener – We had such a rivalry when you first got LAP GM. I was probably just salty because no fucking free agents would sign in Calgary but you coaxed them all into coming to LAP. How things have changed. I think we’ve had some arguments over the years but all in all you are one of the coolest guys on this site. Another one on my list of people I’d get a beer with. Fuck, even one of the only SHLers I have on facebook. Do Texas proud as GM for me Wink

Giova – You used to be super annoying, then you were okay for a bit, then super annoying again. Generally a harmless guy though, and was actually great having you in our LR for a few seasons. Good to see you back.

Park – Fucking scumbag try to take credit for everything I do.

Jme – Great girl, huge muff. Always one of my favourites on the site since you don’t take shit from anyone and just generally speak your mind. Helped formed one of the best 3rd lines in the league on our championship Dragons team too! I wish you wouldn’t whore yourself around on every team and instead would have just stayed with Alex and Boon and everyone on Texas....oh well, maybe your new player will get a chance to play with me. Miss the old crew days, we had some good talks. You have a kid too, poor choice.

Jesster – Ah Jesster, I could say so much about you. You were one of the most loyal players I have ever had the chance to GM. I remember you didn’t even want to take an expansion GM job and leave us even though you were clearly deserving as hell. Always a class act around here, I hope you stay active with this player! I do appreciate every time you return you always send me a PM asking how shits going. Like I said class act...add him to the beer list Wink

AndyBj – Yeah, running out of things to pretend I know about people I don’t know...just read Ballerstrom or Elyk’s, same applies here.

Storm – You used to be super annoying too. Really calmed down at some point (don’t really know when), and then I realized about 2 weeks ago that you were Montreal’s goalie. TF I kept thinking your player was still Samsinov. Glad you’ve turned it around though.

Bojo – I don’t know you too well, but you are always a guy that makes great posts outside the LR. I always mixed you and Rice up for the first little bit, not really sure why. You are definitely a guy I’d like to be on a team with before my SHL life ends.

Alex – I’m not sure why you keep changing your usernames to these stupid ass ones. Should probably go back to something normal like your name. Was my favourite co-GM in all the seasons I’ve been in a front office position for a team. Another Bruins fan, we get into some heated discussion but it’s always in good funs. Add this guy to the list of people (coincidently all Renegades) who I shall have a beer or 10 with. We’ll probably end up fist fighting.

BeanSobie ¬ New guy. I remember seeing you post some articles and shit earlier in the season and always though “This guy seems like a cool guy.” Seen you in the Renegades chatzy lately and you most definitely are a cool guy. Couldn’t have been drafted to a better team either.

Baelor Swift – For half the season in Montreal I kept thinking you were Vliddy and he was you. I finally figured it out though. Moral of the story, both of you guys make pretty great posts, was easy to get you guys mixed up.

EMS – Oh EMS we go way back. I remember I hated you way back when I drafted your first player and you retired on us (albeit you were like 14). You seemed to really mature since then and were a blast to have in the LR for Renegades.

NoNerves – Archer avatar, I love it. Don’t really know much else about you, but an Archer fan is a friend of mine.

Spangles – You get laid yet? We definitely had a rocky road together bud. You used to suspend all my fuckin players and we would get into some heated battles. Eventually we got to know each other and you are a decent guy. Hope all is going well, another guy who I seemingly have not spoken to in a long time.

Tylar – I don’t know why but everything you said used to piss me off in crew chatzy. I think it’s just because you would use your fuckin baby talk and say annoying shit all in once. However, still a nice guy so I can’t say too much bad about you.

Rice – Honestly, you could look at Bojo’s little blurb and it pretty much holds true for you...considering I thought you were him for a while Smile)

Wasty – Ah Wasty, you were always a guy I wanted to play with. Ever since the little EHL spinoff the league had and I drafted you for Hamilton Horde I hoped we would get a chance to play together. I’m glad you drafted me, hopefully Wolff will get the chance to play with Wastlund one day. Also, one of the GMs in the league I’ve wanted the chance to play for. Cheers

44 – the fuck you retire for? Great goalie to have on the team and a good guy. I do remember you were a little annoying at the beginning, but like most people on this list, once you were in the LR and we talked a bit I realized you are pretty cool. Hopefully we end up on the same team at some point....oh and don’t go inactive.

Spidey – My best draft pick ever! One of the classiest guys on this site, probably one of the few guys that I’m sure 99% of people on the site like. Missed being on the Dragons with you, just like 44 maybe someday we will end up on the same team again, were one of the most loyal players I drafted so whoever has you is a lucky team.

JP – At this point I’m getting super fucking lazy, but JP, you are another guy who is a class act and a guy who I wish I had talked to a bit more lately.

Mac – Well, I will say you are a good guy, but definitely feel like you like to complain about things on here. I’m not sure what you like to complain about (lets blame that on booze and drugs) but I am sure there were some things. Plus you like the Habs, so fack off Wink

Harri – We used to argue all the time in chatzy but I never really had a problem with you. You were a funny guy, and a bit of a troll sometimes, but I can’t ever hate a crew member.

Satan – Don’t know you too much, pretty much the same as all the other people, seem like a solid guy, but I don’t really know.

JHS – See above.

Carl – CARL! I think at some point we maybe weren’t fans of each other. But after talking to you in crew I realized you just like to get fucked up and have fun. Seem like good shit, might be another guy who I’d have a beer with, or do some drugs with.

Gib – Gib ma twin. You have a wife now don’t you? Such a weird little fella, retire your fuckin player already and recreate.

Birks – For some reason you were always on my dick and the Renegades dick. Don’t know why, don’t really care. Need to chill out a little bit though.

Belegrat – The grandpa of the Renegades Wink Another all around solid guy, glad to have been on not only the Renegades but also the Impact with you. Always a solid guy in the LR, hopefully we rejoin someday.

701 – I remember I absolutely hated you...before I actually talked to you. We PM’d a few times at one point and I realized you are pretty cool.

Blues – My Junior GM! Admittedly I don’t know a whole lot about you either, seem nice in the LR though Smile)

JNH – Meh. Nothing good or bad to say.

Boon – BOON! I could probably write a whole short story about you bud. You are 100% one guy on here that I would love to get fucked up with. You seem like you just know how to have fun. So much fun to the point it scares me that one day I’ll wake up and you’ll be gone from the SHL. Be careful buddy...but not too careful because then I won’t be able to get fucked up with you one day. I miss getting your snapchats too Smile)

Stud – The other day I looked at your username and couldn’t remember what you used to be called. Fuckin troll.

Soulja – Another guy I honestly have no clue, yet I look and see you have 1000TPE. Jesus fuck did I black out for a few seasons? Excited to get to know you though.

Code:
2114 words

First tbh IMO qt

Yea

Hi

Smile

Season 6 SHL Entry Draft, never forget.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Ya

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

HAI

[Image: livius.gif]

Spezza.

Looking forward to this :lol:

I haven't been here very long. Do me.

Ya

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Aug 11 2015, 09:51 AM
Spezza.

Looking forward to this :lol:
I remember bro i remember
Mortellaro and spezza were a force once

Do not add me, thank you.

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

o:-)

We SHL's finest couple? Most underrated. #Neverforget #D'AngeloJesster

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors