Create Account

2500 post presser AMA

Code:
Approximately 2500 words - like 2544 but I assume some of that is emoticons.

Man, the media section's been dead lately, and I could use a little cash. Ask me something (or just ask for a mention), and I'll write a little bit.

Oh, and the kicker is: I'll actually do it! Tongue

EDIT: I'll do it Sunday or Monday night. In case anyone's wondering. More of a reminder for myself.

BluesBoy71 - Here's a big helping of mention sauce for ya, buddy. GREAT job with the Impact this year besides the co-GM signing :ph34r:. But seriously, I take it you've been pretty busy with GMing and whatever else so I don't see you in the Montreal LR that much anymore. Hope all's well.

r1c3bowl22 - I did it! Look at me! Jed Lloren is on my fantasy team and he's keeping me in the race for TPE, so thanks very much! West Kendall does indeed look like the best Kendall at this moment in time. Big congrats on that. Oh, and I listened to your new track. Some of my friends have been showing me EDM and dubstep stuff, so I put on your song to be cool and they dug it. You'll have to let me know what kind of audio recording shit you're using. Trying to put my guitar sounds on SoundCloud.

Mac - I didn't know where "give'r" came from. I just imagine you saying that like over Skype asking for a document or something. But now I want to see Fubar (sorry to give it away for anyone else playing). Regardless of what you think of me at this point, I think we're both smart enough people to act civilly. Just read what I say in threads twice, understanding that fact. And no, I'm not trying to be passive aggressive or condescending in saying that; just laying it all out there. Keep on keepin' on, and bring on Lebowski already god dammit!

Bojo- Just one weiner here - Hello! I'm sort of tired of your cat, but you do you. I think enough people still enjoy seeing his (his?) face on the Twitter roll. Also, I wish I could play you in Rocket League. I'm not talking shit, I just wish I could play PERIOD. My PC is a piece of shit.

Ballerstorm - Here's your mention! Haha congrats on the co-GM job. I kind of want to know who's still in the GroupMe.

RomanesEuntDomus - It's been great working with you on the Discipline Committee so far. You're a pretty based dude from what I can tell, and you handle the responsibility of handing down [generally very] unpopular head office decisions very well. Hopefully more people get in trouble soon so we can talk more! Tongue

Eggy - I hope / know New England is treating you well! It seems like you and Storm would be pretty awesome friends. It's also been fun getting to know you on the DC. Your bankroll is so ridiculous we should ban/fine you for it to bring you down to everybody's level. What the fuck do you do, anyway? Do you earn money off of mentioning the word "falcon" in forums or something?

BeanSobie - You couldn't help yourself and ask for a mention, huh? After I mention you in everything else I do? I think you would have made my honorable mentions if I weren't rushing through this :lol:. You're not having the best rookie season, but you're a true rookie, so don't even worry about it! Your shooting percentage is really high only playing 13 minutes / game; I bet you'll have a good year next year playing on that same line.

Jesster - The man himself! I feel like we haven't talked much either lately, mostly because I only skate through the Montreal LR every now and again. Those rookies are really good, and the Impact look great! I hope you're ready to help GoB up there in Seattle next season - well not before you win a Four Star Cup, that is Wink. Oh, and sadly, I can't even say I'm DTF because my girlfriend is right next to me as I'm typing this and I can't risk another argument about my SHL friends rn

NJBadApple - Falk! I swear that everybody but you knew that you'd WRECK this year (unless you're being brutally humble). I can only speculate as to what line you'll start on next season obviously, but you're one of my frontrunners for S26 ROTY. That team is so young and with people like you still filing into the ranks, it's scary what Toronto may become.

Winter is Coming - YO dude! Where've you been? I feel like you've REALLY toned down the posting. I respect that if you have other shit going on, but it's been a long time since I've seen a really awesome WiC article to read in the morning with my bulletproof coffee. Let's chat soon.

Rich701 - My staunchest of listeners. Thanks so much for supporting the podcast, it means a lot. I wish I could promise more podcasts in the near future, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll have the time for quite a while. Lundberg is having a pretty good year considering how much time he's been playing. I see him as a dangerous player between the 1st and 2nd line with that high +/- and the most goals on Line 2. Very curious to see how he develops.

p_9ers - Pal! I hope you enjoyed your mention in my PT haha. Portland is awesome, and you're having a great year! Actually me you and Scholz ALL are (shoutout to karlssens right there). You've been a good dude in the locker room and now that you and Hans are here until at least S30 I bet we're going to be a great team someday. My favorite pies are Boston creme and pecan.

Chris_McZehrl - Oh my God, McZ graced me with a chance to talk openly about him! Hahah. I gotta be real with you McZ, I need to see some results during MY career with VLAD before I start bowing down. I hear about the greatness of your first player, but I need some answers. I gotta see this for myself. Wink

Dangles13 - Wooooo! Hey dude. Cody Black is really comin' along. You've been bringing the pain with hits and getting a decent number of points - sort of reminds me of a young me Tongue. But yeah, updating the Whalers and Firebirds has gotten me acquainted with quite a few players I never thought I'd look up. It's been cool getting to know you that way. Keep up the solid work!

Deener - Deenz! We've really never talked, like, personally. I think we've been around or about the same conversation but never directly talked to each other (apart from one GIF I'm trying to recall that was synchronized with the Ari GIF). Regardless, you clearly have an eye for young talent in picking up Kuddles and Geoffrey Allen. You've been doing a great job in Texas so far. :D

mpc - Thanks for the cash, dude. That was really nice. I'm not sure it'll go through because of certain rules, but the thought was there and that's pretty much all I care about. You should have known that your departure would have caused a massive shitstorm. I carried no ill will as it happened - more just shock and concern that something would so abruptly change your mind about your level of involvement. I can really empathize, though, being a former chemistry student -- the hard sciences in particular require a certain type of person. It's insane to put up with sometimes, but we do what we have to do. I can definitely help you with p-chem homework (aka Calc IV aka quantum mechanics on steroids). Also, if you're planning on taking the ACS exams, hit me up. I got a 94 on the Organic one - and that was my 2nd worst one in school lmao!

hedgehog337 - Hello! I see that Karlensons is having a pretty great year! Seattle looks as good as they have all season, but they need to keep it up to hold onto that #1 seed. Interested to see how that plays out. Keep up the good work in net. :D

701 - LOL like I said to Jesster I can't pull that shit with my girlfriend around. Should have asked me a few months ago Wink. But yeah, Bryson's fucking killing it and your expansion team seems to be having a little more luck than us (as was predicted by most) to start their life. I'm sort of hoping you guys sneak into the playoffs! Also, as someone who's also been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, I appreciate you opening up like that on a public forum. Takes some serious balls imo. If you ever wanna talk about that kind of stuff, let me know.

V5Vlats - Vuroooooooooooooooooooooo! Too bad we never played on a team together. Might know what to say then. Hahaha

Panda - Hopefully Bloobs lends you some of the sauce I gave him. Do you see how many people got here before you? I'm pretty sauced out right now! I always thought Bryce Collins was "older" than he actually is - like you've been around here for a SUPER long time instead of just a long time - so it's cool to see you're still only a few seasons in and doing well. You seem pretty cool from our talks in the updater forum. I think we've been doing pretty great work this season!

prikulis5 - Haha why are you so excited about my presser? I don't think we've really talked at all either. Regardless of that fact, Prikulis is KILLING it for Winnipeg and is one of the big reasons they're in the spot they are right now. I think you're a shoe-in for the All Star team and maybe in line for an award at the end of the season if you keep it up.

LatvianBastard - Hey man! Been a while since we've talked, too. If you're anything like me you've been pretty busy with the expansion team and just keeping everything straight between the SHL and SMJHL, haha. You've had a pretty damn good rookie campaign. I see you're now laying off the hits and just focusing on scoring right now. I mean, I ain't mad about it, but if we're gonna be Bash Bros someday you better step your game up. Wink

Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°Wink - That was a pretty awesome announcement calling out the GMs and players of the SMJHL. I thought it was totally necessary and the tone was appropriate given what you've had to put up with as commissioner for this long. If I were commish, I would have effectively done the same thing albeit maybe a little bit sooner. Thanks for the opportunity to do the SMJHL awards in S23. That was a really cool experience! You really should have hired me for the Awards committee, though. But seriously, hope to work with you someday. OH and I'm keeping Morley on my fantasy team out of respect. Cheers

vbottas17 - Hey! Haven't been following Halifax or you on LAP that much, so I don't have much to say on that front. I appreciate you taking the time to talk about management type stuff to me (NO it wasn't specifics, nosy people, I was just curious as to how it all worked). I could really see myself doing that at some point, maybe when I don't feel like I have to make money to buy equipment, and the Halifax opportunity would have been awesome. Talk to you soon!

Pandar - Wagner looks like a beast this year. West Kendall as a WHOLE looks like a really big beast! It must be really exciting - because it is for me - to see guys who were on our team in S23 making some serious noise in the league right now. Just goes to show we had a few good people while we were in shitty Montreal. Tongue

slappydoodle - Big fan of the podcast, dude. You and mesbonk are hilarious. I think it'd be cool to smoke a bowl with you guys and just talk about shit - maybe on the podcast with probablydrunk there too! Anyway, that wrestler was Kenny Omega, and he was actually fighting a child. Apparently in non-mainstream Japanese wrestling, it's actually customary for heels to fight little kids who don't like them. I couldn't find a big backstory on this one in particular, but I read about some other rivalries between CHILDREN and BIG ASS JAPANESE WRESTLERS. It makes NO sense to me; must be one of those weird Japanese things we don't get here in the States. But yeah, that's all I got about that. Smile

prettyburn - Long time, no talk. Kinda sucks. I feel like I owe you an apology. In all my shit-talking of New England, I felt the need to say "storm and PB" because you were both my GMs. I really shouldn't have included you, though. Not that Storm caused the shit, either; but you took a step back and gave me exactly what I wanted. I briefly thought of you in that Thunderdome thread when TNGO and Mac were going back and forth with me--mostly really hoping you wouldn't chime in. I know that I'm better than that, and you know that I know I'm better than that, and shit like that isn't happening anymore. I'm glad that certain things were said in that thread because now I don't have to think of them. So, yeah, thanks for the trade and for being so awesome about everything.

Storm - Hey! Been a little bit, too. Big Eazy is coming along just fine. You guys should be good to go in New England soon. I know you're not much for sentiment, so I hope you're having fun - I'm doing the same.

TML99 - Ryan King has really come along! I didn't know what to think of you at first, cuz you were all over the place, but you seem like a really nice dude. Also, that collaborative story we did was great! That was a phenomenal idea. I hadn't written a collaborative piece since my junior year of college - and it SUCKED. We had to present an argument and counterargument. I was working with this Asian girl who didn't speak English very well (I was in ENGLISH class, mind you) and didn't like that I was against homeopathic medicine. Hilarity ensued. :lol:

easymoneysniper - Yo! Thanks for bailing me out of that transaction thread - well, as well as you could, hahaha. That was cool of you. Manhattan's looking like they can get to the playoffs! Sterling doesn't look like he's scoring that much but nor do most people on the Rage, so it seems you're doing what you can. To be frank, I don't know that much about you or half of the league that's been here a few more seasons than me. Shit like that's gotta change. You guys gotta hit me up more often! Haha.

Thanks so much for your posts! This should carry me for a few weeks juuuuuuuuuuuust fine. Smile

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Sauce me a mention? ;Wink

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Do it

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Do you know where Give'r comes from without Googling it?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

How many weiners

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Mention me bud

Tumble

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Aggrieved

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

:wub:

DTF?

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Sure.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Towel

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

#buzzkill

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

What are your favourite pies?

hi lover

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!