Create Account

All the Free Agents the Renegades Want.

Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades

So, I made a suggestion in the GM offices that we should ban public tampering. Basically, things like telling other players "Come to our team, we're the best and your team isn't", to me, is the same as tampering and should've been dealt with. But alas, I was shot down by the GM's and told that Public Tampering is fine, everybody is cool with it.

Since i've started as GM of the Renegades, i've made it a policy to not talk to anybody until their contracts are completely up. This is why most Free Agents were surprised to even hear I was interested in them until FA period last offseason.

But, since apparently that respect doesn't seem to be returned to me, i'll join the dark side. Here are all the players that should expect to receive big offers from the Renegades when Free Agency period starts, so if you want to be a Renegade, make sure you don't re-sign with your team!

Reginald Howard

We let you go in Free Agency last offseason after a technicality should've actually had you on our team, but we want you back! You are going to be a star in the league and would fit right in with our young core of Vliddy, Kuddles, Allen and the 5 picks we will have in this draft. Join the Renegades! You'll get a lot of money.

Chara Brojled

I'm sure you are going to get some big offers, but you know how much we loved you in our locker room when we acquired your rights. You're a great player, you have GREAT chemistry with Kinsler in your IIHF days, and you'd be given top line minutes here and a nice fat pay raise as well. We love you Gaia, come to Texas!

Jamie Hawkins

We REALLY want you here. Nike and Maxy and Abdeezy have said awesome things about you in the locker room, and how great of a team guy you are, and although you asked me in our press conference if we were interested and I didn't comment out of respect to your GM's, I want you to now know WE LOVE JAMIE HAWKINS!!! You would make an AWESOMEEE Renegade, and you'd be on the top line with Horvat for sure. We'd make a killer 1-2 punch, and would for sure bolster our offense with you.

Also, I know for a fact you'll fit into our locker room. We have lots of money in the budget for you!

Kaspars Tsizling

We haven't really talked much since I drafted Chisling when you first entered the SHL, but you're a good guy and I do miss having you in my LR. Tsizling would be a GREAT replacement for Partlow, and we'll ensure to give you enough money to keep your player competitive for a long time. You have a solid defenseman, and paired alongside Velevra, could make some serious damage. Your player types suit each other, the builds as well.

David Winter

You know we got along really well on the DC, and your player is still capable of being one of the top in the league. You embody what I look for in a Renegade and it'd be awesome to have you in Texas, definitely. Your build goes really well with mine, and if we are able to grab Hawkins and you, we can form a really, really formidable top line. You'll get the playing time you deserve and be on a championship calibre team.

Imagine when all of you sign? We'll be an unstoppable force!

So there you have it guys. When FA period hits, expect BIG offers from us. We have the cash to spend, and we're gonna spend it well and create a REALLY competitive team. Also, with 5 picks in the top 20 this draft, we're really set for the future, and that's why you shouldn't re-sign with your teams and should become Renegades, or if you do re-sign, make sure you tell them there's a big offer waiting from us so you need to get paid Smile

If you don't believe me, we had about 20 million in cap space this year and have a couple guys leaving for FA and retiring, so there's plenty of money to go around

Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

I will honestly be surprised if you sign David. Nothing against Deener or the Renegades just that his signing would be the most mind blowing overall.

=D>

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

=D> =D>

Hawkins should come to the Renes IMO

Quote:The error returned was:

You have recently changed this member's reputation.
3 days should pass before you can do it again

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

:(

RIP Mac & 701

Man, I wish I was a FA this offseason... I could've used somebody pumping my tires like this

So what I get a small offer?

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

I am also retiring from sig making EXCEPT for Renegades so if you want a Maxy sig ever you know where you have to be Wink

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

LOL

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MayTee@Sep 22 2015, 01:52 PM
So what I get a small offer?
No a big offer too, just I can actually talk to you privately so I'll do that

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Sep 22 2015, 01:56 PM
I am also retiring from sig making EXCEPT for Renegades so if you want a Maxy sig ever you know where you have to be Wink
Love it!

See how loyal your future teammates are? How could you not want to join us!

You creative bastard I love it Smile)

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Draft me back already need renes lr

[Image: cuffana.png]