Create Account

Jordan Mack Reflects Including Presser!!!!

don't grade plz
[Image: 626662_eb.jpg]
Jordan Mack after being drafted to the Buffalo Stampede 19th overall.

The Buffalo Stampede are so proud to select with the 19th Overall Pick...

Jordan Mack!!!

Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede

Jordan Mack was on top of the world. Former 1st overall pick Randy Randlemen said this to the media hours before the draft.

"If Mack falls anywhere other then the 1st round, he's a steal!" Jordan Mack not only accepted the praise with great attitude but he did it with a praise back. Jordan Mack happens to be a center for the Montreal Impact. He played third line time and some special team time. Jordan Mack was a gem in some eyes. Buffalo managed to seize that and take him. After a devastating loss to the Kelowna Knights in the Four Star Cup finals Mack reflected on it, then moved on. Jordan Mack with great pride shook all the Knights hands before letting loose tears. Jordan Mack was devastated as it's been seen. Having become so close to winning a cup in his first year and then losing.

[Image: Jack-Eichel-51-edit_c.jpg]

We caught up with Jordan Mack at the Buffalo Stampede's training facility to ask him some questions. Jordan Mack said this:

"It sucks I went 19th, but i'm glad I actually got drafted. I went to the draft on Wednesday night with an open mind. I would go with any team."

Jordan Mack played third line as we have mentioned for the Montreal Impact and rallied 9 goals and 11 assist for 20 points in Season 25. He was promised a top 6 role for the Impact so it looks like the scoring will continue. Jordan Mack is expected to play alongside Michael Burch as the two have practiced together multiple times in scrimmages and have done nothing but impress.

[Image: BsXQ0rICMAEurZa.jpg]
Jordan Mack signing his Entry Level Contract Thursday night in Buffalo.

After a great impression on General Manager Brandon, Jordan Mack inked his first contract in the SHL. With these incomes;

S26: 2.5 Million
S27: 3 Million
S28: 3 Million

A basic contract for a second rounder.

Jordan Mack expects to head to the SMJHL Draft across the country and then fly back to Montreal with the draftees and General Managers. Jordan Mack showing an example of leadership there.
MORE TO COME

Questions;

Winter is Coming
Interview Falling out of the first round might have hurt last night, but it can be a great incentive to prove every team wrong. How are you approaching the situation?:

I'll take it day by day. I think me going inactive for a bit due to computer issues sucks but i'm glad Buffalo snagged me anyway. I will just work twice as hard to prove them then wrong and keep doing what i'm doing. Big things expected.

Interview What about Buffalo excites you the most?:

We have a decently active locker room and I think that will grow as time goes on. I am excited to see an expansion team grow every week and become a greater threat. It's more exciting then being on a cup contender team where everything is handed to you. Buffalo will sure as hell work their asses off to get to the Challenge Cup and win!

Interview Where do you see yourself three or four seasons down the line?:

I believe top 6 time alongside Robb Wind is a possiblity which is awesome. I predict a Four Star cup in S30 hopefully, a thriving franchise and an active team at that. I see between 850-1000 TPE.

JPL
Interview Thoughts on Buffalo as a team?:

Maybe a tad work on activity. We do need some more players and I think in 4 seasons down the road we'll be a big contender for the Challenge Cup!

Interview Are you wanting to get sent down this season?:

My decision is to stay down. I think 265 TPE is way too low to play in the SHL. My numbers would decline and I would be dead weight to the team. Maybe next year when I hit 400-500 TPE but as of right now, no. I also have one more thing to do with Montreal in S26; Four Star Cup.

Interview What do you plan to impress on:

My activity and leadership. I've shown it in the Impact locker room and hopefully it enters the Stampede's locker room on the same note. I want to show how good my player can be also.

Dangles13
Interview Will you be playing for Buffalo this season?:

As i've stated in a previous question; No, I have some more things to do in Montreal and my TPE is too low.

Interview What kind of player did Buffalo draft?:

A 200 foot player. A guy who transitions defense into offense. A player that never stops growing.

Interview How encouraging were your new teammates and who were they?:
WiC and JPL gave me great welcomes for teammates and 701 is making me a signature (I think and hope). Brandon is really cool and is helpful also, that's it. :lol:

hexx55
Interview Were there any draft picks that surprised you?:

I was suprised Mikelis Grundmanis dropped past at least five......He is an active and guy and has a load of heart.

Interview What do you think of the recent that trade that brings Sven Karlsson and Mattias Holmberg to Montreal?:

We already had Mattias Holmberg and traded him to help us on a run and we got him back for nothing along with another guy (Sven Karlsson) who is a great kid and can really play the game. This helps our depth everywhere on our way to the Four Star Cup.

Interview Do you think there will be any bad feeling since you eliminated Detroit first round in the S25 SMJHL playoffs?:

I would honestly hope not. I mean sure we crushed Holmberg and Karlsson's dream but at least they're on a winning team (no offense to Detroit #rebuild) now. I don't think there would be hard feelings on the playoff 1st round exit at the hands of us.

Interview Looking forward, do you expect to win any major awards?:

Maybe some Montreal awards in S26 but as for like SMJHL in a whole I think I have a legit chance to win those big awards if I play the way I think I can play.

Interview AC/DC or Iron Maiden?:

AC/DC. When I play hockey with my boys we always have music blaring of AC/DC to pump us up before games.

:Mac:
Interview How are you liking your new team?:

They're a great group of guys and welcomed me with open arms. I like how much enthusiasm they have for an expansion team also and how they approach situations.

Interview How does it feel finally getting to have no cap on your TPE?:

Me no understand. If your saying the SMJHL cap then I'm hanging back for a year so I do have a cap.

Interview Who would you compare your player to in the NHL?:

I have resembled my style of play in my player as a Steven Stamkos only with a little bit of flair. I have the puck control and point getting of him but I have a more gritty side to Jordan Mack.

Interview If you didn't end up where you are, where do you think you might have?:

I was hoping New England or Hamilton. But I know if I passed 21 I would have stopped my dropping spree at 22 and Toronto would have took me.

Interview Bacon or Steak?:

I like both but if I had to choose it would most likely be steak.

SwegKingu
Interview What aspects of your game are you looking to improve the most during the next season?:

My offense and defense. My game needs an all around tune up and that's good. I think focus on defense and that will transition into offense later down the road.

Interview Got any players on Buffalo you like/liked before the draft?:

I liked Robb Wind. Thomaz brothers were cool too to see around the site also. I pretty much like everyone on the Buffalo roster.

Interview How much is the fish?:

(don't know how you swedes do it but) I'm outraged at the price! It's 30$ for a full sized tuna. A TUNAAAA!!!!! Like holy hell Superstore put down the prices. Just need to keep my cool. :lol:

Falling out of the first round might have hurt last night, but it can be a great incentive to prove every team wrong. How are you approaching the situation?

What about Buffalo excites you the most?

Where do you see yourself three or four seasons down the line?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Thoughts on Buffalo as a team?

Are you wanting to get sent down this season?

What do you plan to impress on?

Will you be playing for Buffalo this season?
What kind of player did Buffalo draft?
How encouraging were your new teammates and who were they?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Updated to here!

Were there any draft picks that surprised you?

What do you think of the recent that trade that brings Sven Karlsson and Mattias Holmberg to Montreal?

Do you think there will be any bad feeling since you eliminated them first round in the S25 SMJHL playoffs?

Looking forward, do you expect to win any major awards?

AC/DC or Iron Maiden?

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Bump

How are you liking your new team?

How does it feel finally getting to have no cap on your TPE?

Who would you compare your player to in the NHL?

If you didn't end up where you are, where do you think you might have?

Bacon or Steak?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

updated to here Smile

Interview What aspects of your game are you looking to improve the most during the next season?

Interview Got any players on Buffalo you like/liked before the draft?

Interview How much is the fish?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

updated/bump Cheers

Do you know there's been like a dozen players named 'Mack' in SHL history? Why is the name so popular? Where did you come up with it?

Also I didn't realize you're a pony loving freak. I was gonna delete my question but I'll leave it and postscript it with this post saying fk u and pony unit as a staff, record label, and mf'ing crew. If you down wit ponies than fuck u too.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Nov 17 2015, 07:35 AM
Do you know there's been like a dozen players named 'Mack' in SHL history? Why is the name so popular? Where did you come up with it?
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iw1O6mtMhrM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iw1O6mtMhrM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]