Create Account

Paris Attacks

Has anyone else been following this?

Reported that there are multiple shootings and explosions going on in Paris right now. 35 people confirmed dead, and a hostage situation of 100+ people in a concert hall.

Edit: Message from the Mods

Okay I think now is a decent time to make a quick announcement:

Last night was an extreme situation that also prompted extreme reactions from some of our members. Things have been said that crossed a line but I understand that something like sim league discipline was the last thing on peoples mind last night. I too was incredibly angry and sad so I won't fault anyone for feeling the same way and lashing out in the process.

So as a result of that we are not looking to hand out suspensions for stuff that was said in here over the last 24 hours. From now on though our regular rules regarding hateful comments, racism and personal attacks will apply again. I know that things are still fresh and that the wounds are far from being healed, but it's time for us to return to a more civil kind of conversation again. You can still speak your mind of course and we will probably be more lenient in here than around the rest of the boards, but please take a step back and refrain from hateful comments, racist remarks or posts that promote violence from now on.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Watching on CNN, crazy

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Shit

This is insane right now.

France vs. Germany was happening as it was going on and now they are keeping everyone in the stadium because you can't have that many people rushing out onto the streets.

There's a vine out there of the game where you can hear an explosion in the background

<iframe width="500" height="186" src="//s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#665288139804573696" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" onload="var b=this;window.addEventListener('message',function(a){/^https?:\/\/s9e\.github\.io$/.test(a.origin)&&a.data.url&&a.data.height&&b.src==a.data.url&&(b.style.height=a.data.height+'px')});b.contentWindow.postMessage('s9e:init','*')"></iframe>

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Tuned into the soccer game just as information about what happened was starting to come out, surreal...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

The death toll is very high and rising sadly. Fucking crazy.

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

I hope the terorists are captured and hung publicly like the piece of shits they are.

Fuck em all.

It's time to Start truly eradicating this disease.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

PS I'm sick and tired of people complaining about their "privacy" and bullshit because of the terrorism act

You won't be caring about your privacy when you're staring down a barrel of a AK47 defenceless. Let the government check all our phones if it means stopping this shit who gives a fuck

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Nov 13 2015, 05:51 PM
PS I'm sick and tired of people complaining about their "privacy" and bullshit because of the terrorism act

You won't be caring about your privacy when you're staring down a barrel of a AK47 defenceless. Let the government check all our phones if it means stopping this shit who gives a fuck

Most of the people bitching about that either are completely ignornant or have something to hide.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Nov 13 2015, 05:51 PM

I'd like to keep my human rights, thanks.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Nov 13 2015, 02:53 PM

I'd like to keep my human rights, thanks.
How about your human life?

You think the families of these victims care about what they posted on Facebook right now? Or the shit they texted their friends last week?

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

I'm not sure if I heard correctly but CNN just said that people from the concert hall are posting on facebook begging police to raid the concert hall. Reason is that the hostage takers are slaughtering them one by one.

This is fucking sick. I read today some people defending ISIS and that we shouldn't "fight fire with fire". How do you even deal with this in other ways?

And obviously EU wants to take refugees in although it is known that some of them are ISIS fighters.

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

How much longer is the world going to put up with this before we (being the civilized world) go knock down every door in the Middle East.

Quote:Originally posted by Deener+Nov 13 2015, 11:48 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Deener @ Nov 13 2015, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm sick of being politically correct

Fuck Islam, fuck religion and fuck terrorism.

There, I said it[/b]

Yes.

<!--QuoteBegin-Deener@Nov 13 2015, 11:51 PM

[/quote]

No.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

This is horrible. Thoughts and prayers with victims. Been following as well.