Create Account

Making a Murderer

Just curious if anyone has any thoughts about the documentary/show on Netflix and the case as a whole? I watched the Dr Phil on it (haven't seen the Netflix show yet but I will) and apparently it's been blowing up on social media and things like that. Just curious to what people think about whether this Avery and Dassey guy committed the murder or not.

There's a lot to it and I don't really know. Wanna see what y'all think based on what you've seen. If anyone has know idea what I'm talking about just look up Steven Avery lol

RIPDAVE

Just on ep 2 of the show. Pretty intriguing story...

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Heard the colossal buzz on it, but also heard the show doesn't paint the entire picture of the case, so I'd watch it with a grain of salt.

I'm on the last two episodes, and honestly I don't think the point is about Steven Avery. The point is to show how much corruption, bias, and poor policing affect our justice system. If you know anything abt law you just have to see to the video footage of depositions. It's gross. But fascinating! A great show for sure and it's particularly poignant considering all the police crime lately.

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Jan 15 2016, 08:57 PM
Just on ep 2 of the show. Pretty intriguing story...
Yeahthat

Pretty scary shit man

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

It's alright.

Spoilers if you care, here are some of my thoughts...

I think that Scott Tadych and Bobby Dassey did killed Teresa and laid all the evidence they could on Avery's land. When the cops only zero'd in on Avery but didn't have enough to get him, Lenk and Colborn planted evidence to get the clinching items. They railroaded Brendan to creating a story to tie him into the crime so they could convince him to turn on Steven with the plea deal that Len fucked him over with but Brendan was too dumb to play along enough and ended up fucking himself over as well.

I also do believe the Jury was strong armed into going guilty because two of the jurors had strong ties with the Manitowoc Sheriffs Dept. especially when the dismissed juror said when he left after 4 hours the vote was 6 or 7 not guilty votes.

I still cannot believe that Manitowoc Sheriffs said on public TV they would stay away from the whole case but yet two men that had been deposed a couple days before on the original lawsuit (Avery v. State of Wisconsin) From the Manitowoc Sheriffs Dept (Colborn and Lenk) both find some of the most damning evidence and are involved.. THE WHOLE TIME.

How can they truly believe Avery killed Teresa by .22 shot to the HEAD in that garage? I cannot believe anyone believes that Avery has the skills, materials and where with all to CLEAN AND SANITIZE that garage of every single piece of blood that would occur with a headshot blow back from a couple feet away but yet.. Avery looks like he hasn't used a shower since 1980 and doesn't even own underwear? Plus they found deer blood in the garage in the same location but yet if Avery cleans all of Teresa's blood but doesn't clean the Deer blood in the process?

Also they never tested the bed for any of Teresa's DNA.. If she WAS raped there 100% would be DNA on that bed. Plus there is ZERO evidence that ties to Brendan to ANY rape but yet they found him guilty on rape? Just because of a strongly coerced confession but how could they ever even test there was a rape? Her body was burned to bones.. They never test the bed, there was zero DNA of Teresa's on Averys iron leg clamps he actually had. So for them to find Dassey guilty on any Rape charges was mind-blowing.

I truly believe Brendan is an innocent pawn in this and when he didn't play along he went down.

Steven, I actually do believe he didn't do it. I've watched more than just the Netflix series on this since watching the series. I've actually read a lot of court files on this so I have seen a little more of the Steven Avery than is shown in the documentary.

I really liked Dean Strang and Jerry Buting, I thought they did what they could and did a lot better than any lawyer in such situation.

I really cannot stand Kratz, Colborn, Lenk and Kochurek (sp?)
That sketch artist Kusche? Seems like a fucking prick.

That's all for now

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Steve Avery could have done it, but I don't think there was enough evidence to convict him.

The fact that Lenk and whoever else the fuck were part of the crime scene investigation after everyone knowing they were in hot water for being biased pricks, then somehow found a key in the middle of the open with nobody noticing, is super ridiculous.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Oh yeah dude that sketch artist was the biggest fucking douche Smile)

And Ken Kratz can suck it too, so glad that text message bullshit happened to him :lol:

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar+Jan 15 2016, 08:46 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (ArGarBarGar @ Jan 15 2016, 08:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Steve Avery could have done it, but I don't think there was enough evidence to convict him.

The fact that Lenk and whoever else the fuck were part of the crime scene investigation after everyone knowing they were in hot water for being biased pricks, then somehow found a key in the middle of the open with nobody noticing, is super ridiculous.[/b]
Not to mention that key had zero piece of Teresa's DNA on it, sure Steven could've scrubbed it but why keep it?

<!--QuoteBegin-GCool@Jan 15 2016, 08:47 PM
Oh yeah dude that sketch artist was the biggest fucking douche Smile)

And Ken Kratz can suck it too, [b]so glad that text message bullshit happened to him
:lol:[/b][/quote]
That was the happy ending of the whole fucking documentary. His face, his voice, those teeth.. What a creep.

What's anybody's thoughts on the CELL not radio call to Dispatch by Colborn a couple days before Teresa was considered missing on the plates of her car. He knows the plate numbers and then says "99 Toyota" as if he's staring right at the plate/car

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Just like anything else big on social media I'm sure it's a subject that will be warred over by people who have no real life experience or knowledge of the actual process and will cement their opinions from half the story.

That being said I have yet to actually watch it so I can't comment on how well they did with anything but I am considering watching it

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jan 15 2016, 11:52 PM

Not to mention that key had zero piece of Teresa's DNA on it, sure Steven could've scrubbed it but why keep it?

That was the happy ending of the whole fucking documentary. His face, his voice, those teeth.. What a creep.

What's anybody's thoughts on the [b]CELL
not radio call to Dispatch by Colborn a couple days before Teresa was considered missing on the plates of her car. He knows the plate numbers and then says "99 Toyota" as if he's staring right at the plate/car[/b]
I thought the dispatcher said it was linked to a missing person. Could be wrong.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Some interesting points Wasty. I really need to watch the Netflix series.

I feel like he may have been framed but by who? Lot left out on the dr Phil show (obv).

RIPDAVE

Also fuck Tadych.

[Image: scott-tadych-verdict-640x302.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jan 15 2016, 10:52 PM
What's anybody's thoughts on the [b]CELL not radio call to Dispatch by Colborn a couple days before Teresa was considered missing on the plates of her car. He knows the plate numbers and then says "99 Toyota" as if he's staring right at the plate/car[/b]

The fact that was a cell phone calling in was really sketchy. And like you're saying, it's as if he was staring at the car while making the call. The woman who found the car said there were branches and shit over the car as if someone was deliberately trying to hide it, which I found hard to understand - you're in a car lot, NEXT TO A CAR SMASHER, and you're going to hide a car an entire search party is looking for by putting a few branches over top of it? Give me a fucking break Smile) Smile)

[Image: OaSEcaw]