Create Account

Kelowna Announces S27 Captains

<div align="center">[Image: 25jl5i9.png]
Kelowna Knights S27 Captains</div>

Last season came to a disappointing end for the Knights. We finished the season first in the West and had the second best record in the league. We continued to play well in the playoffs, until we met Halifax in the finals, which resulted in us being swept. Not the way we would have liked things to end, but overall it was a very successful season. As part of the new management team in Kelowna this season, it is up to us to continue Jedi’s legacy of developing excellent players, and putting a competitive team on the ice every season.

With that in mind, we decided to stick with the system that Jedi put in place for choosing our team captains. The captain and one alternate would be chosen by lil and myself, and the remaining alternate would be chosen by a team vote. Our roster may not be what it was just a couple seasons ago, but we still have some great people in Kelowna who are very dedicated to this team and deserve to wear a letter for us.

First, the winner of the team vote for one ‘A’ is rookie Mikko Linna!

Linna is a player who very easily could have been a first round pick in the SMJHL entry draft. We were very excited that he fell to us in the second round. On a team that is a little long in the tooth, his youth will add some excitement to the team. He has looked very good in training camp, and I can’t wait to see this Finnish wing can do for us this season.

Next, the other ‘A’ goes to goalie Christoffer Björnsson!

No single player has been more responsible for the success we’ve enjoyed over the past two seasons. Björnsson has been outstanding in net for us, leading us to a Four Star Cup win in S25, and was awarded the Tom Corcoran Trophy last season. He has been a tremendous locker room presence, and we are proud to call him a Knight.

Finally, our team captain, Tony Flow!

Tony was drafted in the eighth round of the S24 SMJHL entry draft. He spent all of his first season, and good part of his second season on the fourth line. He busted his butt, and worked his way up to the first line in S26, and he got the recognition he was owed. He ended last season with the most points in the league, and was awarded the Raymond Lindsay Trophy and the Ideen Fallah Trophy. His hard work, and commitment to Kelowna has paid off in a big way, and I am proud to name him our team captain for S27.

Congratulations to Mikko Linna, Christoffer Björnsson, and Tony Flow. With this group of players leading the team, I expect we can handle any challenges this new season brings. I want to wish the other SMJHL teams good luck, and we will see you out there!

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Knights Towel Knights Towel Knights

Congrats to our stellar leadership group! Let's go get that trophy and bring it back where it belongs Smile

Go get that cup, Knights! Knights Towel

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Way to go, Flow! You'll be back next season. But for now win another four star cup! Towel

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights
Towel Exercise Towel :ahh!:
Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights

Congratulations on the well deserved honors to all three of you! :D

GKG!
Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Knights

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Congratulations guys! Knights

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Knights Knights

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

GKG! Knights Knights Knights

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page