Create Account

Labsy's unique presser

Code:
Do not grade

Welcome brothers and sisters of SHL. Unfortunately I have been lazy as fuck and very unsocial since didn't step out from Calgary Locker room.

[Image: 55180865.jpg]

After last events I have intended to increase my activity in league generally. This presser would be first step.

[Image: 462026154.jpg]

If I do things I do them for real. I want a lot of questions. About fictional player on ice/ off ice, about me as SHL user, about me as real-life person. Questions about past or future. Be original or give regular questions. If some of my old buddies read this you can say just "Hi! Whats going?" So motherfuckers give me your motherfucking questions!

[Image: DYL165.jpg]

And first answer goes to Mr. McZehrl

1. what you would choose ....

EGGS?

SAUSAGES?

NEEDLES?

Best question to start presser. I wipe out needles immediately. Why I would need them? If need sew something women would do it for me. I can’t decide really between sausage between eggs. Sausages are full with meat but not every sausage is qualitative. Eggs are without risk…

As my final answer I choose Dean Winchester.

[Image: Screen-shot-2016-01-31-at-11.57.29-AM-640x335.png]

1.1. If you could play with balls .... which ones would it be
?

I play with my smoothy crimals every morning

[Image: latvia-hockey.jpg]

2. Bukšs “I ask question cause your one of us, latvians.
About SHL. What is your opinion about Berķis like Latvian federation head?”

Me give an answer.
Me say Berķis deserves that. I mean we (Latvians) have several users who could apply as federation head. It is good that federation head changes time by time. Guys get usefull experience. About Berķis. He is one of the persons from LSHL I respect most. Fun badass guy who can be also very objective same time. I can’t say that he would best federation head but he has the chance to prove me wrong.

[Image: It-Has-Been-Long-Time-Bro_o_98226.jpg]

3. TDW – “Labsy I miss you <3 ”

TDW, I miss You too! I remember You each time when I hear Modest Mouse

[Image: 147856529_0f6f02d6fc_z.jpg]

4. R1c3b0wl22 – “How do you cook your eggs?”

5 sunny sided up eggs with meat (usually sausages (not joke McZ. I’m talking for real)), bowl of rice/greece/potatoes and rye-bread.

[Image: 55af86d936be9.jpg]

Burch

5.1. Favourite part of being on the Dragons?

It is hard to choose which part I like the most. I really like to hang out Calgary LR and sometimes have a fun on chatzy. I’m really impressed that team is united all the time I remember it despite few hard seasons. We are hard working people (except me) it is nice to see them working Team PT’s. That is really nice moment. I try to put my dedication in team as LR and sharing some crazy real life stories, some funny shit from internet to make team even more happier.

[Image: Hawks01.jpg]

5. 2. How far do you see Calgary going in the playoffs this season?

I’d like to say magic phrase “Untill we take cup!” etc. But thing is we have to earn it. It is impossible to climb the stairs with one step. We have to do every single step by step to get closer to that shiny piece of shit. Even if it is close enough to reach we can’t forget about last steps. We must focus all the time until its done! I’m more than 10 seasons in SHL but I haven’t had that honor to be further than second round. Every season we say “This is our year”. I’m kinda tired of that. If we really want it we must focus on next game not on events end of season.

[Image: 1782176_61109666_2495967.jpg]

5. 3. What has been your best moment in the SHL?

It is another hard question to decide. If you want about hear about me as user I’d like to pick 2 moments.
~S18 or S19 or S20 when in chatzy I spend time with gorlab, Ofer and jme. Ton of jokes, opinions, gorlabs bullshit. Really good times. Later were good seasons in chatzy but not that much. These 3 seasons were really good. I remember that Sachimo and Gil came as rookies (now I feel old). You have all the chances to bring that back Burch Wink

There was one specific moment in my rookie or sophomore season. I was doing PT and there was something about advertising and shit like that. That season Verminski (Calgary legendary goalie, now inactive) had incredible numbers in stats page. What did I ? I took picture of trojan condoms, put goalie on it. Created text “Verminski special edition”. I was funny to myself for sure at least but I’d wouldn’t use them because they are just ~93% safe :D I hope guys got good laught on that too :D

If you are interested about my player. I think most special moment was his super performance in one of World championships. Almost for whole tournament Krišs Labsvārds was leader in goals.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mjlivwdVS61qz4rgp.png]

Alex Mack:

6.1. What’s your favorite movie?

Even though there were no single evidence of Tom Bombadill in Lord Of The Rings series I’d like to still pick Lord Of The Rings. If you want specfic part then it is actually hard to pick between Two Towers and Return Of The King. Despite epicness what happened in Return Of The King I prefer a bit more second part. Helm’s deep, events in Rohan got my hearth into Tolkiens world.

Noticeable mentions:
Bill and Ted excellent/bogus journey
Return Of The Jedi
Keeping Mom (dat ending xD)
Saving Private Ryan
Snatch
Inglorious Basterds

[Image: r1wzn.jpg]

6.2. What’s your family like?

Well I’m only son of my mothers first marriage. I’m living with my step-dad, mom, brother, 2 sisters. My aunt, grandma and cousins live mile away from us. Thats basically core of my family. We are living in country side and most time spend doing country side jobs.

[Image: Kriss.png]

6.3. What about yourself do you find the most pride in?

This is tough one. Probably some of my qualities. People say I’m very determinant and enthusiastic but personally I don’t feel that all the time. I always find pride where I belong. I’m very proud that I’m Latvian, Latvian University student, young man from Jaunpils, Calgary Dragon! [This picture I send to students council when they needed my picture for application as member]

[Image: 4.jpg]

6.4. Have you ever cried at a movie?

Last time it happened when I was 10. I was watching Pokemon movie and in the end I was broken. Tears all over my face. When I realised I was crying I felt so shameful. I was too old to cry like that about cartoon. Worst part is that it was 4th time when I had watched that movie. I cried each time. I’m really afraid to see it after almost 10 years.

[Image: Kada-Ziema-bija-11.jpg]

6.5. Do you have any pets?

Of course I do! I have 5 dogs and 4 cats.
Rex is my favourite dog [in picture]. He usually likes to sleep next to me and its annoying. My bed is always full of sand.

Then is Siska, Rika, Sarah, Bear who basically lives all the time outside.
Cats:
Whitey
Stripey
Batman (I gave that name ^.^ my favourite cat but he fattest of them and fight all the time)
Snowball

Also I almost forgot my pet from dorms. There is dirty duster in my dorms dropped on floor in same spot. Me and my dormmates call it “Vitālijs” (name after one cool guy from our chemistry course :D )

[Image: 1968_ford_mustang_shelby_gt500-pic-49014.jpeg]

6.5. What’s your favorite car?

This is quick one. Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500 ’68.

[Image: Eat-all-the-food_98cf46_3057908.jpg]

6.7. What is your favorite food?

Its like to ask parent which child loves most. I think I’ll pick this time marrow type pumpkin soaked in egg, baked, added with baked potatoes and for sauce my mom’s secret sauce.

[Image: MjAxMS1jZjIyY2FjOTI5MzY2YTQ3.png]

6.8. What do you notice first when you first meet a girl?

Its all about distance. If its pretty close I think I notice first her hair or eyes (mostly eyes). If it is far enough notice body itself generally. It is none business what I notice after that :D

[Image: ht_project_x_movie_jt_120428_wblog.jpg]

6.9. What is the craziest thing that you have ever done in your life?

Well… there several candidates for this title. I’ll type few of them (short versions) and let the people judge the craziest one.

Helped organising festival. Got drunk. Drunk with sports teacher either. While worked on scene cut finger and smeared friends jacket. Later got drunk even more. Had best ever possible fight. One guy randomly mad at me. He tries to hit me. I dodge. He hits another guy. Two guys mad at me. One randomly other actually for reason (that dodge). Puked. Later achieved highscool nickname “Adventurer”. Woke up next morning in school gym. Explained to friend that last night he didn’t hurt anybody (blood on jacket).

Got drunk. Acted like can do parkour. Recollect suddently in canal full of water. Sit rest of night drinking vodka next fire-place like nothing happened. Puke a lot. Next morning get shit together and visit girlfriend (Fixed up. No evidence of scent of alcohol.). After 30 min pass out on her couch.

Got drunk. Danced and screamed while sounds SOAD BYOB with classmate. Next moment realised that classmate had badly cut of glass in hand (long story how that happened). Tried to do emergency medical assistance then puked a lot. Next morning realised that I’m in middle of nowhere. And somehow got home.

Well… There were few days of really wild adventure. Personally best part was making love with girl in wheat field right next road. It was simply best possible spot there. A lot of censored stuff. Drive home with cool water bottle in groin… (because of censored stuff)

Visited Latvian Bastard in dorms. Got drunk. Puked his dorms toilet (It was clean after me! Don’t even try blame me. We all know that it must be Ilmārs) . Went back to my own dorms. It was locked. Felt into panic. Got in anyway after 30 min freezing outside. Next day found pic in my instagram I have published how Ilmārs drinks shit taste like beer.

Almost forgot this – Meet Latvian Bastard in real life for first time. Because of bets I had to drink shit smell and taste beer on one take (LB documented that on phone) after 7 minutes I did it with tears in my eyes from terrible….everything (taste, smell (stink, more likely stink)). After that run ~5 km in to get train station to meet girlfriend. Find out that she just wanted to know my opinion about her new haircut and anyway decided to go with late trains. Went with her because she lived in unfriendly neighborhood.

Met girlfriend. She wanted that I leave her anyway after managed far road. (She asking me first to meet (wtf)) I was suspicious so I didn’t leave train station and in station did homeworks in math. After 5 hours I realised that she isn’t going with trains she said. Called her. Her friends pick up and get her to train station totally wasted. I carried her home (it was not fun because I had made deep cut wound in left hand few days ago. Eventually she puked on wounded hand and even slapped it few times (like she knew it makes me feel pain)). Get her to her mom (I thought she will kill me) but she was thankful.

Got drunk (actually not. Almost tipsy.). Felt in to the pit while tried to pee. Got out from pit using both hands. After realising that my left hand looks like Grand Canyon ambulance was called. Puked in ambulance (but because dude was reclessly driving) Took several selfies on the way and waiting room. In the morning after surgery went to wait for my faculty mates (It was event for Chemistry Faculty freshmans in other side of Latvia. (I was send back to hospital back in city of Riga :D)) Because of anaesthesia I was staggering most of way. Met them because I wanted to be with them from the beggining untill end! Day later drunk again. By the way 12 stitches.

Got drunk in another freshman event. Ate hot pepper and asked another even it was not necessery. Ate most liqourice soaked in vodka (first time in my life I actually liked liqourice). Bite tail off from fish with binded eyes even though it was not necessery. They had to slap me with that but I responsed with bite :D Drunk a lot. Met Math Faculty student councils head in tram. We had serious discussion while I was dressed in bubble wrapping and there were rubber gloves sticked on my groin to look like soft dick. Called to faculty mate (His name is Vitālijs) and called him to dick more than 20 times and very aggresive tone because he missed that event. Then ex called me. She asked me something about chemistry. I asked her to fuck off. I eventually tried to drink more. Didn’t puke. Danced all night. Drunk again in dorms. Didn’t puke anyway!

Got drunk while me and Faculty mates drove to cheer up for Latvian University Basketball team. Drunk way back either. Drunk in dorms. Next moment I was carrying girl (I danced a lot with her in that faculty event before) on my arms for fun around dorms. After I put her down she jumped on me and I had wildest makeout ever. Later I drunk more with other guys. Passed out first because I was drinking almost all day. Woke up because somebody pasted burgers sauce on my face and wanted to puke. I opened window and puked from 5th storey. While I was puking somebody pasted toothpaste on my ass. People from opposite house (it is actually quite far) called police that there is party going too loud. Somebody knocked to doors. My friend answered with words “Which cripple cunt is knocking at doors?”(translated) Supervisor opens door. Notices what is happening. Chuckles and asks to quiet music. At the night saved one from suffocation with his own puke. Next morning room stinked so much after cheap whiskey that we decided to make breakfast in hall. We made table and after that I passed out in middle of hall while others were playing cards. Also I realised that on my ribs are sick nail marks xD

Night before math exam. Poorly studied before. Girl from dorms ask me to drink. Got drunk. Party whole night. Came back in my room light still on and roomate sleeping. Got 40 minutes of sleep. Went to exam. Passed with C- (converted to your equal)

Trip to cement factory. Got drunk in bus. I wanted really really really to pee. Bus stops. Went to pee and guys from bus shout: “Keep away from ditch!” (reference from event where I cut my hand). I don’t remember single shit what guide said except when she said that it is forbidden to take pics. After that I made selfie. Back in Riga I decided to listen lecture were I felt asleep. Lecture said that I can leave if it was not interesting for me. It was filmed live. Someone online saw that. After that I was drunking even more and I realised that I’m in most dangerous area in Riga in the middle of night.

After Latvian folk-metal group Skyforger councert I got drunk and hang out with my friend (same one who cut his arm after BYOB). Again I realised I’m in that most dangerous are. This time I decided to pee in their park. I was frightened that some gipsy will kill me. Later I made to bridge but I wanted to pee again. After police car disappeared I decided to do it. I was peeing from middle of the bridge into widest river in Latvia – Daugava! Life goal achieved!

[Image: wolverine_vs_batman_by_mad_b0y-d4n16wb-1748x984.jpg]

6.10. Who is your biggest hero?

If you mean superhero? I would pick Wolverine (because when I don’t shave people immediately compare and he is badass) or Batman (because he is Batman)

If you mean real life person I’d like to put my grandfater who passed away last summer. He had harsh sense of humor but kind same time. He loved us very much. I’d like to put him as my hero because he was my only example of man for a while and when he was younger he was very hard-working man. He was legend because of his ability to do 5 times more than usually one guy did. Everyone said that he is chasing after money but that was his nature actually. Also he was one sexy motherfucker watching his old day pics.

[Image: 7036481.png?699]

6.11. What are your favorite hobbies?

If it counts I’d like to say floorball and hockey (in winter), recently I’m into football (N.A. aka soccer) and supporting Latvian University basketball team. Also I like writing some stuff but that is another story.

[Image: 58136256.jpg]

6.12. What would you do if you won the lottery?

Follow instructions to get money. :D Next depends after amount of money. If it is small I’d buy electric guitar and new football shoes. If it is big then invest in farm that own to my family. If it is huge then invest in farm + to fix for living in Riga for a time of studies. I wouldn’t quit studies.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nkbj0RtRCrg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nkbj0RtRCrg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

6.13. Are you religious?

I’ll say my opinion and decide yourself. Am I religious or not? I believe that there are something supernatural in this world but if I believe what is written in Bibble or Coran…. That is another question. Personally I think that religions are great mass control system modified time by time depending on leader needs. As a future chemist I absolutely follow laws of science but I didn’t wipe out existence of supernatural happenings. In hard times I’ve had pray to God but in such moments everybody does.

[Image: summer.jpg]

6.14. Favorite time of the year?

Summer. Definitely summer! Because of weather. Because of freedom from school. I love moving grass, swimming, easier to do sports. Finally I can fall asleep naked.

[Image: redwings.jpg]

6.15. Name a few things on your bucket list? (Things you want to do before you die)

Besides of rising family? I’d like to write at least one remarkable book. I’d like to travel to North America and see at least one NHL game live. Save somebody’s life.

[Image: sighT6W.gif]

6.16. Favorite job you’ve had or would like to have?

When I was little kid I had to heard herd of cows. It was fun. Actually I ride on bull once but I was sober so I didn’t mention that to crazy stories. It was time with myself, fresh air and my fantasy. Today I wouldn’t do that. I would like to give lectures about chemistry. I just love to talk.

what you would choose ....

EGGS?

SAUSAGES?

NEEDLES?

If you could play with balls .... which ones would it be?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

I ask question cause your one of us, latvians.
About SHL. What is your opinion about BerÄ·is like Latvian federation head?

Labsy I miss you <3

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

How do you cook your eggs?

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Favourite part of being on the Dragons?

How far do you see Calgary going in the playoffs this season?

What has been your best moment in the SHL?

What’s your favorite movie?
What’s your family like?
What about yourself do you find the most pride in?
Have you ever cried at a movie?
Do you have any pets?
What’s your favorite car?
What is your favorite food?
What do you notice first when you first meet a girl?
What is the craziest thing that you have ever done in your life?
Who is your biggest hero?
What are your favorite hobbies?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Are you religious?
Favorite time of the year?
Name a few things on your bucket list? (Things you want to do before you die)
Favorite job you’ve had or would like to have?

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

How is life in Dragons LR?
At the halfway point, give an overview about your own and team performance so far this season, how are you feeling about your team right now?

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

When're you dumping Esa & ofer and coming to play with Emils and I? Wink

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Feb 1 2016, 10:58 PM
When're you dumping Esa & ofer and coming to play with Jogy and KK? Wink
FTFY

Updated

Answers to McZ's, Bukša, TDW's and R1c3bowlz questions.

Nice to see more questions. Keep up guys. This was just easy warmup!

-How did it feel to be named Captain of the Calgary Dragons?

-How does it feel to be 1st Latvian Captain to wear the C in SHL?

-How much did you drink this weekend?

-Rank these priorities during your 1st year of University....Girls, Beer, Food, Studying.

-What was it like to hang out with Latvian Bastard in real life?

-If you could hang out irl with one member of SHL you never met, who would it be an why?

-Was it Jogurtaa? If it wasn't Jogurtaa, why tf not? :lol:

-Name 5 reasons why Calgary will win the cup this year...

-Is it true that Kriss Labsvards jersey is top selling jersey in Latvia? Who is 2nd?

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I love you

I love you

great answers so far, bro Cheers

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!