Create Account

Survivor Day 21 - Tribal Council #7

<center>Come on in guys, Red Tribe, welcome to your second tribal council as a merged unit!

We now bring in the members of our jury...

Raven, voted out at the last tribal council. (*Raven sits on side*)

Before we vote, there are some questions I would like to ask all of you.

-What do you think of Jasper's two immunity wins?

-As more and more people leave this game, how can you work to make sure it's not you?

You have 24 hours to vote. That's 2:30 PM ET February 17th. Send your vote to me through PM or at [email protected]

Remember, you are on the merged tribe for a reason, go make alliances, and scheme all you wish!</center>

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

-Fuck Jasper. That guys a scrub, needs to get a life, and probably cheated.

-All I have to do is try to make sure I can keep immunity, and I'm going to have to protect my allies along the way.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

It is impressive. I tried to hang in there as long as he did but he had an iron will. Beast mode.

-As more and more people leave this game, how can you work to make sure it's not you?

I just cross my fingers and hope!

I think he has no life, and this recent immunity challenge shows that. :ph34r:

Hope that theirs a bigger target out there.

RIP Mac & 701

Such a life this guy has........

Making sure your still good with everyone.