Create Account

How To Get Drafted For Dummies DJ Flemmy Flem gives his two cents

1. Earn as much TPE as possible - Just do it. Shia Lebouf style. It will help you in the long run and you'll look like a big hulking beast in a sea of nobodies if you continue on the path of more success. Okay, maybe you won't be that beefed up, but you'll look good alright? Just trust me on this one.

2. Be nice - This seems obvious but for some people it doesn't come off as the default way of interacting with others in our community. While you don't have to be a goodie two shoes or a kiss ass, it always helps to be someone you would like to be around when talking to the other rookies and long time members of this website.

3. Be Competitive - I know what you're thinking. "Luke Flembae, you just said be nice! How the hell am I going to satiate my massive ego while also being someone who isn't a total dick all the time?..." Fret not, my child. Being competitive is great for activity. A little chirping here and there never hurt anyone either. Just don't take it too far and you'll have a nice dynamic that will keep you legitimately hating everyone who plays your position on another team. Damn them for beating you in any statistical category at all. Damn them to hell.

4. Contact GMs - If you're interested in joining any specific team, send the GM a private message. I'm sure you already know at this point that you don't want to come off as super desperate but at the same time you want to show genuine interest if there is any. Tell them about yourself, if they're willing to listen. This can improve your draft stock TREMENDOUSLY. Do not under estimate this just because it's at #4 on this list.

5. Write Media/Do Graphics - There are plenty of ways to earn dolla dolla bills y'all, and writing articles is one of them. You're going to have to come up with all sorts of ideas and attempt to make something good out of them. Do not be intimidated though. Every effort you make will turn into some kind of monetary value in your bank account, and you'll get better at the same time! Alternatively, if media isn't your thing, you can make graphics for cash in our graphics section. You can also get a job around the website, and be a beast player so GMs will be inclined to pay you a bit more.

6. Get a signature that doesn't look like poopy - This one is self explanitory. If you don't already have a signature/dropdown that looks semi-decent, work on it. It shows that you're commited to not looking like a total doofus. There are plenty of ways of going about this.

7. Be Happy - The last but definitely not least. Enjoy yourself. Make friends. Make this community something you want to be a part of and it will accept you with open arms. Whatever the reason for you wanting to come back here, find it and hold it tight. Are you a competitor who wants to be the best? Do you want to be the face of a franchise and stay loyal to one team from beginning to end? Is making friends your number one priority, and do you want to play on every SHL team before you eventually retire and start all over again?

This is your story. Make it a good one. Smile

Code:
580 words

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

you forgot ...

8. Have fun with McZ

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Feb 25 2016, 09:40 AM
you forgot ...

8. Have fun with McZ
Dat too :lol:

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Feb 25 2016, 12:39 PM

[b]6.
Get a signature that doesn't look like poopy - This one is self explanitory. If you don't already have a signature/dropdown that looks semi-decent, work on it. It shows that you're commited to not looking like a total doofus. There are plenty of ways of going about this.
[/b]

[Image: 1436.gif]

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

You forgot the most important part; Stroke Egos

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 25 2016, 09:45 AM
You forgot the most important part; Stroke Egos
If you want to go down that dark path, go for it. I don't advise that thoe. :ph34r:

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Feb 25 2016, 12:56 PM

If you want to go down that dark path, go for it. I don't advise that thoe.  :ph34r:
The dark side is a pathway to many abilities some would say to be unnatural

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Feb 25 2016, 12:53 PM

The dark side is a pathway to many abilities some would say to be unnatural
Is it the pathway to early retirement? :lol:

Bazingaaa

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

1. Make a player
2. Earn TPE
3. Do medias
4. ??????????
5. Profit
6. Use profits to buy snoods

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Feb 25 2016, 01:30 PM
1. Make a player
2. Earn TPE
3. Do medias
4. ??????????
5. Profit

6. Buy Dog Snoods **

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Feb 25 2016, 11:46 AM

6. Buy Dog Snoods **
As long as it keeps you away from my Blue Eyes White Pepe.

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Feb 25 2016, 01:48 PM

As long as it keeps you away from my Blue Eyes White Pepe.
[Image: sticker,375x360.u2.png]

-----

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Feb 25 2016, 02:46 PM

6. Buy Dog Snoods **
Good point. I fixed it.

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Feb 25 2016, 11:20 AM

Is it the pathway to early retirement?  :lol:

Bazingaaa

Got eeem

1.create player
2.earn tpe