Create Account

Cartier ranks the SHL teams

<div align="center">CARTIER RANKS THE SHL TEAMS

Well, since others are doing it, I might as well do it too, right? I don't want to be cocky, but I see myself as the best prospect going into this draft. There are some good prospects in this draft, don't get me wrong but I think I bring the most to the table, and will have the most effective player here. I will go to any team, but these are just my ranking on the teams. I don't have a preference on where I end up to play, I just want to be drafted.

14. Blizzard

While I like a few of the members on this team, I feel most of them do not like me. I would love to play under someone like Tez though, so even my last place team I wouldn't mind playing for.

13. Stampede

I was already here one time, and honestly it wasn't all it was made out to be. I am not sure what direction the team is going, but I hope they can get an identity sooner or later.

12. Rage

Never really been a big rage fan, but I am really not the biggest fan now. I don't even see the GM post anywhere, much less any players.

11. Steelhawks

Very winning team, would love to have a general manager just like Tanner though, he knows his shit when it comes to doing lines.

10. Stars

I like this team, not sure if I have a chance of going here but I wouldn't be mad if I did. I'd also help them get their first cup, count on it.

9. Dragons

Do it for Gorlab! I have loved Esa, ever since he started here. I really think I could help this team to a cup.

8. Chiefs

They have some pretty good players on their team. Argar is a good gm. I feel my player could be hitting his prime right as they turn into serious competitors.

7. Renegades

Ah, the RENEGAAAADES baby. I miss this team, it was like a family. I know my reputation there is hurt, but I hope to fix that one day with them.

6. Platoon

Bojo and Smirnov are both two great people, and they have a stacked team there in Florida. I have been on the Platoon more than any other team in this league too Smile)

5. Jets

Just being on the same team as L4E is worth the number 5 spot. I also would love to share a locker room with Jack and L4E.

4. :admirals:

Now, this team was probably first before "the news" came out on the team. No, I didn't move it because I like the team less, I moved it because now I have almost no chance in going to Portland. JP is a good guy, and I know he will pull through with it.

3. Wolfpack

I love this team, and their head GM is prettyburn so that already tells you they have someone good there. I feel I would never get bored on this team.

2. Riot

I have ALWAYS wanted to play under GoB, but for some reason nothing has come from it yet. Hopefully one day I can play for him.

1. Panthers

Wasty and Ragnar are both incredibly good general managers and even better humans. This team is a perfect fit for me and my player.
</div>
Code:
653 words 3249 characters

<3 . Good luck come draft day buddy!

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Cartier for 32nd overall.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

What a beaut!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Feb 28 2016, 04:43 PM
<div align="center">[b]CARTIER RANKS THE SHL TEAMS

12.&nbsp; Rage

Never really been a big rage fan, but I am really not the biggest fan now. I don't even see the GM post anywhere, much less any players.

</div>
[/b]

[Image: tumblr_n7f6kwXF4K1tu7965o1_400.gif]

> mfw i see dis even tho i'm shitposting all over the place

but good luck in the draft buddy

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 28 2016, 07:00 PM

So Manhattan does have players :unsure:

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 28 2016, 06:00 PM

I swear I don't know a single name on the Rage other than you. And I only know your name because it's in all-caps.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Feb 28 2016, 06:43 PM
I was already here one time, and honestly it wasn't all it was made out to be.
I'm not sure it was really made out to be anything.

Come be my teammate finally.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

701 ranking the Wolfpack third. Can't say I saw that one coming. Also can't say I'm disappointed Wink

Wolfpack

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

LAP LAP LAP

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Feb 28 2016, 07:34 PM
701 ranking the Wolfpack third. Can't say I saw that one coming. Also can't say I'm disappointed Wink

Wolfpack
I'm not surprised, I just had to stop being an asshole to realize that you guys are a great close group.

If Deener gets you i retire

Quote:Originally posted by Shevy Shev@Feb 28 2016, 08:26 PM
If Deener gets you i retire
Balls in your court Deener o:-)

Good luck bud Smile