8. Manhattan - Mia Landvik [D]
9. Edmonton - Kjell Eide [C]
10. Seattle - Prince Daniel James [D]</div>

*All TPE based off update pages

1. Wolfpack – CARTIER, Jackson [D]
S27 Statistics: 50 GP, 5-24-29, 12 Hits, 49 SB
TPE: 265 (7th)
Bank: $131,575,000 (1st)
Comments: While I don’t necessarily know if I feel Jackson Cartier is the best prospect in the upcoming draft, I do think he is probably the safest pick and the one that New England makes with the top pick in the draft. Cartier’s agent, 701, is a veteran of this league and has had great players before. That and his incredible bank amount that he has consistently added to over time, likely does make him the safer pick than someone like Gunnar Rask or Quinn Stevenson, even if Cartier does have less TPE. New England has two picks in the top four, which does make it a little easier to go with the safe pick. Cartier has expressed interest in playing there and I believe they will call his name at the draft.

2. Rage – RASK, Gunnar [C]
S27 Statistics: 50 GP, 9-21-30, 51 Hits, 3 GW
TPE: 307 (1st)
Bank: $11,800,000 (4th)
Comments: Gunnar Rask currently holds the TPE lead, narrowly over teammate Quinn Stevenson. The two have been going back and forth, although we do expect that Stevenson could pass him by a couple points right before the draft. With that being said, due to the solid bank account (although nowhere near as significant as Cartier’s) and his past, not just in this league but in others, we do think he will go at two ahead of Quinn Stevenson. While his last player just narrowly missed out on 800 TPE, we do think that the Rage will be interested in taking Advantage’s new top prospect that he is representing. Rask would join Chris Crutchfield, who is the stud defensive prospect that the Rage are building around, and other solid young talents that are already making an every day impact.

3. Riot – MCFADDEN, Michael [G]
S27 Statistics: 39 GP, 8-22-2, .860, 3.70 GAA, 0 SO
TPE: 283 (5th)
Bank: $51,214,000 (2nd)
Comments: The Seattle Riot do not have a goalie of the future at the moment. Luckily for them, they have a good enough pick where they should easily pick up Michael McFadden. This goalie currently sits fifth in the draft for TPE, and has the second best bank account of those ranked in this top ten list. While his season wasn’t spectacular by any means, it is his long-term potential that will see him be selected third overall. In our opinion, this is the most obvious pick in the draft, and I will be very shocked if this isn’t made.

4. Wolfpack – LINNA, Mikko [RW]
S27 Statistics: 50 GP, 15-18-33, 46 Hits, 3 GW
TPE: 286 (4th)
Bank: $250,000 (10th)
Comments: While I certainly do not have Mikko Linna as my fourth best prospect in the draft, I do think that he could find himself taken here by the New England Wolfpack. After selecting Cartier first overall, I don’t really see the Wolfpack taking Quinn Stevenson. Therefore, I think they will look to someone ‘lil’ knows very well in Mikko Linna. This player does have the worst bank of the top ten listed here, but with a little bit of effort, that could spike up quickly. The clear draw in taking Linna is that he does have the second most TPE of any forward in the draft, and the fourth most overall. He also had a very successful season for the Kelowna Knights (who are GM’d by lil] and for those reasons, we do see him getting a slight jump by being taken fourth overall.

5. Panthers – STEVENSON, Quinn [D]
S27 Statistics: 50 GP, 11-25-36, 57 Hits, 61 SB
TPE: 306 (2nd)
Bank: $3,000,000 (9th)
Comments: I have already read one person say that there is “no chance Stevenson falls to five.” With that being said, I do think there is a good chance of this happening. We know that Cartier, Rask and McFadden will likely go before Stevenson, due to various reasons. This means that unless Manhattan wants a defender over a forward (which seems unlikely after taking Crutchfield) or the Wolfpack want two top end defenders (which again just doesn’t seem to make as much sense as balancing it out), we do see Stevenson falling to five. The bonus here for Quinn? Los Angeles is the team he lists as his top destination out of interest. So why does he fall? Part of the reason could be his former player that never even got out of the SMJHL really. Additionally, his bank is nowhere near players like Cartier and McFadden, and is even quite a bit less than a lot of the other players on this list. For these reasons, we feel the Panthers will be the team taking Stevenson as he falls a few picks more than some people think he will.

6. Steelhawks – JONES, Bennett (RW)
S27 Statistics: 50 GP, 15-19-34, 33 Hits, 2 GW
TPE: 269 (6th)
Bank: $7,950,000 (7th)
Comments: For me, I do think Moreau is the better prospect. With that being said, Hamilton has a plethora on the defensive end already, and I could see them taking a risk on a forward who has made a pretty good impression this seasons. He finds himself in the middle of the pack when it comes to TPE and Bank, and after a solid season with the Prince George Firebirds, I see the Steelhawks taking a risk and trying to fill a whole up front.

Platoon – MOREAU, Marc-André [D]
S27 Statistics: 50 GP, 3-18-21, 49 Hits, 34 SB
TPE: 292 (3rd)
Bank: $9,625,000 (6th)
Comments: Moreau falls slightly more than some might expect, but we believe the Platoon will be thrilled to pick him up with the seventh overall pick. While he does have the third most TPE (only behind Rask and Stevenson), we just see him being a victim of Stevenson falling to five. The only other team between where we have Stevenson going and this pick is a team that has several promising young defenders including Cody Black. While Hamilton could just take the best player available, we think they go with Jones, leaving Moreau to West Kendall.

8. Rage – LANDVIK, Mia [D]
S27 Statistics: 50 GP, 4-19-23, 51 Hits, 58 SB
TPE: 254 (9th)
Bank: $19,350,000 (3rd)
Comments: While some have Prince Daniel James and Marc-Andre Malkin ahead of Mia Landvik, we actually side with the Kelowna Knights player in a comparison between the three. While he is ninth on this list in TPE, he is still ahead of both of the aforementioned prospects, making him the best defender available. Additionally, he also has the third best bank of any player on this ten person list. This is significant when determining how safe a prospect is, and we do feel that Manhattan will look for the best player available here with no serious pressing need. In our opinion, Landvik is a bit of a darkhorse pick here, but we do actually feel he belongs in the top eight prospects.

9. Blizzard – EIDE, Kjell [C]
S27 Statistics: 50 GP, 10-21-31, 47 Hits, 0 GW
TPE: 263 (8th)
Bank: $9,650,000 (5th)
Comments: Many have pegged Kjell Eide as the darkhorse prospect of the draft, and while we agree, we do still see him falling to the Edmonton Blizzard at ninth pick. Eide currently sits with the eighth most TPE and the fifth best bank, but falls victim to teams who are looking for a defender due to having a lot of prospects up front. In addition, while he could go to Manhattan at eight, we don’t see the Rage using both of their picks on centers, as we also had them taking Rask with the second overall selection. In the end, we expect the Blizzard would be thrilled with the pick as they get a player who many would argue deserves to go higher.

10. Riot – JAMES, Prince Daniel [D]
S27 Statistics: 50 GP, 10-23-33, 42 Hits, 31 SB
TPE: 245 (10th)
Bank: $6,500,000 (8th)
Comments: While some may have this player a little higher, we don’t really think that Prince Daniel James as earned anything higher than this pick, given his total TPE and money accumulated. He has a solid reputation around the league, but I just view him as having the tenth best overall resume of the prospects in the draft. While others could argue Malkin should be higher, I see GM’s leaning towards James when having to pick between the two defenders.

Breaks my little heart that 701 isn't gonna be an Addy :(

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

cool article, nicely done :-x

impressed that you decided someone named "Mia" is a dude, also nicely done :lol:

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

We.. we only have one active defenseman. *blinks*

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Nice list Adv. Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by teaboy@Feb 29 2016, 07:55 PM

impressed that you decided someone named "Mia" is a dude, also nicely done :lol:
Women don't play hockey.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Quote:Originally posted by teaboy@Feb 29 2016, 07:55 PM

Maybe he was going off the fact that you're tea-"boy" lol

:D

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by enigmatic@Feb 29 2016, 09:05 PM

Women don't play hockey.

shit, i forgot Huh

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by RainDelay@Feb 29 2016, 09:06 PM

Maybe he was going off the fact that you're tea-"boy" lol

:D

fair enough, i suppose, but she's still named Mia!

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Feb 29 2016, 07:42 PM
Breaks my little heart that 701 isn't gonna be an Addy :(
It breaks my heart even more :(( I really was getting sold on Portland too, talking to JP.

Quote:Originally posted by teaboy@Feb 29 2016, 08:55 PM

Ha, not sure what I was thinking!

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Feb 29 2016, 09:02 PM
We.. we only have one active defenseman. *blinks*
Yeah, but I want you to move up and take me so I want it in your mind to take a forward.

thanks for the compliments buddy Smile

Really good read. Smile

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Awww, no love for Laine anywhere :(

[Image: Jepox.gif]