Create Account

Why Mikko Linna's TPE Total Should Matter Draft Hype 2 of 3

Code:
294 Words - Ready for Grading

At the time of this writing, the Season 28 SHL draft class has an average TPE total of 211. The highest TPE total of anyone in the class is 308, while the lowest is 155. Mikko Linna has the highest TPE total of any non-recreate with 291, which is good enough for third highest overall. The only two players who hold more TPE are Quinn Stevenson and Gunnar Rask at 313 and 307 respectively.

Eight players, including Stevenson and Rask, were drafted higher than Linna in the SMJHL entry draft. Six of those players currently trail Linna, who was drafted 9th overall by Kelowna, in total TPE. Jackson Cartier, who was drafted 1st overall, is 16 TPE points behind Linna and Michael McFadden, who was drafted 3rd, is 6 points behind. Bennett Jones, who has been very closely compared to Linna based on background and style of play, was drafted four places above Linna in the SMJHL draft and now sits 1 TPE point behind him.

Linna met both the Season 27 TPE cap and the Post Game Show TPE cap and wishes the cap were higher so he could continue participating in PTs and earning points. Linna has been an active updater and has also been active in the team locker room and chatzy. He was awarded a team voted A, which he has worn proudly.

It is worth noting that EJ (Linna’s creator) only works three 12.5 hour shifts a week. This leaves plenty of time for active league participation. EJ’s intent is to maintain this current level of activity and hopes that Mikko is drafted by an active team where he fits in.

(The TPE average in this article reflects updated TPE totals from player pages at the time of this writing and may not reflect non-updated totals. Out of fairness, however, I've adjusted the totals of the players I've mentioned by name based on update pages even if those totals are not reflected on the player's page because PGF players haven't been updated in A WHILE.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Good luck on draft night Cheers

I'm at 276 or something, and TPE is far from everything. Activity+Productivty is the main things to go off of.

Top 5 imo

Great addition to the SHL Community!

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by WZjang@Mar 7 2016, 04:30 PM
Good luck on draft night Cheers

Same to you!!! Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Mar 7 2016, 04:54 PM
Top 5 imo

Great addition to the SHL Community!

Thanks, Kez! :D

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Mar 7 2016, 04:33 PM
I'm at 276 or something, and TPE is far from everything. Activity+Productivty is the main things to go off of.

I only looked at updated player pages (including my own), so everyone's TPE is probably higher than this article reflects. And I completely agree, but TPE is a pretty good indicator of activity, in my opinion.

You're gonna kick ass in the draft and I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were drafted higher than me again. You had a great season!