Create Account

Survivor Day 38 - JURY SPEECHES

Well, the three finalists have made their opening remarks.

Here's what they had to say;

Ben: Hey guys. Early in the game I dominated the green tribe numbers wise. I was the one who mainly controlled who was voted out each tribal. Though I was the leader, I mainly took thoughts from my alliance members, because I care about what they think. When we made the merge. It was my idea to go after Raven, who could have had an idol due to the superbowl challenge. After that tribal with Sparky being one of my main alliance members. I warned him had he was probably going to be gone if he didn't play an idol if he found it. I'm a loyal person to a fault. Lots of you probably woulda left him in the dark, but I saw it, in all honesty as a chance to be in good with him in the jury if he didn't have the idol. After that when Jasper was knocked out I felt like I was totally in the dark. Even though bojo had told me about people wanting to get Jasper out, I knew I didn't want to do that because he was first alliance member, and I woulda took him to the end with me even if it shot my chances of winning. Early merge I knew Jasper was a threat. Keeping him around was crucial to me getting further in the game, because as much as I love the guy, I was using him as a meat shield. When Jasper was voted out, I went in to full as long as it ain't me mode. Because honestly I thought if I didn't win immunity I was out, in alot of those scenarios. I may not have been as big of a threat as bojo, but if anything were to help me now, it's that I played an honest game.

Bojo:
I always voted with the majority. It was never anything personal. Jackson and Ben were big influencers on who was going to get the boot. And power to them, they helped paved the way to where I am today. I remember when Jackson got knocked out because of the key idol played by Connor, I remember when my pal damien got knocked out early because he was winning a lot. I remember when Maxi got shoved out by accident.

I tried to contribute as much as I could to our team when we were split at the start. I was always near the top, but never the best at the challenges until the very end here. I only had one vote against me the whole time, and I'd like to think that I would still only have only 1 even if I didn't get the immunities.

I honestly didn't expect to get this far. I was afraid I was considered too much of a threat because of my active reputation. But I joined people's alliances because strength in numbers, and now somehow I'm in the final 3.

Ben is a great person who I knew more from WFL, and Ales is my trusting co-GM. Either one of them is worthy of winning. But it should be me because I always considered myself a team player, and never went out of my way to knock out anybody personally. Maybe Jasper, I don't recall.

Ales: I am going to keep things short because I know most of you already have your mindset on your favorite player.

Early on, I played this game with my tribe, but once we merged I was pretty much a solo artist. I had to live day to day with the fear of always being evicted, since I was an outsider. The most important thing is I was always true to myself, and voted how I wanted to vote, and not with others.

Don't look at my comp wins as a deciding factor, but look at the heart I played this game with.
[Image: giphy.gif]

---------------

Alright, they have put it out there. Now it is time for you, the nine jury members to comment/question any or all of these finalists.
The floor is yours, so take it away!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Will be messaging all the jury members

You need my gif...

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Sorry, I'll edit it in

Also, all PMs have been sent to jury members

Quote:never went out of my way to knock out anybody personally. Maybe Jasper, I don't recall.

This certainly makes my vote easier.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

mmhhh... Ales posted a Dynamite gif. Makes my decision easier...

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

no fair! It's called jury SPEECHES not jury GIFS!

nobody won an oscar for The Kings GIF in my lifetime

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Message to ben - Hey ben congratulations you played yourself

Message to bojo - Hi I see you were breathing heavily on your keyboard. Better clean that so you do not slip on your fingers and fall on your face. It has happend once already and you know good job in making final 3

Message to ales - win 4 me because you know alliance winners are super gr8 and you did not rip into me like bojo did ....I mean bojo suks lel .... I mean yea. Hope you win to be honest because it would fulfill our groups prophecy. #TeamIlluminartyFTW

I see ales been spreading lies!!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 9 2016, 01:47 AM
I see ales been spreading lies!!!!!

HEY YOU DONT EDIT MAH SHIT YOU MOFO

Bojo be trolling fam :lol:

BOJO STTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOPA HAHAHAJAJAJAAJAJ

Quote:Originally posted by damienj10@Mar 8 2016, 09:01 PM
BOJO STTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOPA HAHAHAJAJAJAAJAJ

It's not an edit it's my JavaScript. 😂

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 8 2016, 09:04 PM