Create Account

SMJHL Scouting Report: Forwards Draft Hype 2/3

[Image: SCOTIABANK-CENTRE-Header2.jpg]
Hello everyone, welcome back to the Scotiabank Center in Halifax Nova Scotia where the S28 SMJHL Draft will be taking place tomorrow at 9:00 PM EST. In preparation for the draft, we will be looking into all the prospects in this draft based off position from Goalies, Forwards, and Defencemen. Last article, I covered goalies, one of the most important positions in hockey. This article, I will be focusing on the goal scorers; Forwards.
For any GMs wanting to look more into these players, I'll include their player page, update page, and any articles regarding their players ;Wink

<div align="center">You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
-Wayne Gretzky
</div>

Next up, we have one of the most common positions in the SHL, the goalscorers. Whether it be center, left wing or right wing, these positions will always be relied upon to score goals, win faceoffs, and lead a team to victory. With the new update scale, few forwards have maxed out builds, but it is quite easy to still remain very successful on a consistent basis with forwards as once you find that perfect linemate, you'll be banging the goals in left and right. We have 14 different forwards eligible to be drafted to the SMJHL.

<div align="center">Leif De Bruin
Player Page
Update Page
Article #1
Article #2
Article #3
Article #4
Article #5

First on the list of forwards, we have center Leif De Bruin. A playmaking center from Sweden, Leif's got 5 articles about his player as he joined during the playoffs giving him much to talk about. While there might be some other options with recreates, with the most TPE on the player page out of all the prospects and a good start to his bank account with those 5 articles, Leif will likely be a fairly high rated prospect to pick up during the draft.</div>

<div align="center">Nicolas Winter
Player Page
Update Page
Article #1

Next up we have the son of one of the most prestigious players in the SHL history. Son to David Winter, we have Nicolas Winter! A playmaking center from St Paul Germany. RomanesEuntDomus has got 1 big article about his new recreate player. His new player Nicholas will be a juicy player to pick up in the top 5. It's clear that he'll be a major success in the SHL just like his Father as he has a strong bank account and lots of experience with David Winter. Wherever he goes, I wish him the best of luck to become a player just as good, if not better than David Winter</div>

<div align="center">John Jeeples
Player Page
Update Page
Article #1

Next up we have another playmaking center.... sigh, guys get with the creativity here. Anyways we have John Jeeples, from the windy city of Chicago. JPL's two recent players have retired, 1 for Buffalo inactivity. His second player retired due to some real life problems. When he created this new player, he has said that he hopes to sort his real life problems out while getting a head start with this new player. John Jeeples will likely still be a pretty high pick, early second to late first is what most would expect. As with most recreates, he'll have a good bank account and experience making a player.</div>

<div align="center">Vince Doplin
Player Page
No Update Thread
No Articles

Finally we have a different position, still same player type though.... <_< Anyways we have a LW playmaker from Ireland. However he's pretty inactive as his "no update thread" and "no articles" suggest. Another inactive by Jesster :ph34r:

Patrick Kilgore

Player Page
No Update Thread
No Articles

We now have Patrick Kilgore, a center sniper from USA. Recruited by Jesster, inactive. Much surprise. Such wow. No update thread. No articles. NEXT PLAYER!</div>

<div align="center">Harry Hans
Player Page
Update Thread
Article #1

Next up we have the LW sniper Harry Hans from Surrey British Columbia. Pretty active so far and he's got a legendary avi tbh. Harry has posted 1 article about his new player and constantly posts in the graphics department which will give him a good source of training for a few weeks. I can see Harry going around the early second round.</div>

<div align="center">Jack Dabkowski
Player Page
Update Thread
Article #1

Finally we have our first RW Sniper of all the forwards, from the good ol' USA, Jack is the very common scoring winger like Tarasanko, Seguin, etc. Jack has posted 1 pretty sweet article so far and has one of the coolest sigs I've seen, so Jack will have a good source of money for all his training needs. If you are looking for a pretty active sniper to go on your team, Jack is certainly a very good option.</div>

<div align="Center">Alex Berkis
Player Page
Update Page
Article #1
Article #2

Next up we have left winger Alex Berkis , cousin to Tom Berkis, defenceman of the Buffalo Stampede. AKA Chewbacca. This will be his 2nd player (at least I think that it is) and it will be his first forward, so it'll be interesting to see how he plays out this forward compared to Tom Berkis. Chewbacca has been posting some more articles so he can get some money for this new player so his bank is probably pretty low at this point. Other than that, he would be a good player to pick up if you need a good offensive left wing.</div>

<div align="center">Felix Herzog
Player Page
Update Page
Article #1

Next up, we have what most people think will be the 1st overall pick. Felix Herzog AKA Wasty. Wasty has quite a star group of previous players. 2 defencemen that were studs and a center that also dominated during his time. Besides that, Wasty makes some fucking amazing sigs, is the GM of LAP, and is one of the most active members of the site. With the fact that he is building a offensive forward, one can see why he is going to be at worst a top 3 pick.</div>
<div align="Center">
Maximus Sarone

Player Page
Update Thread
Article #1

A center sniper from Ohio up next, we have Pizzarony's recreate. not a lot to say about Pizzarony as far as I can say, I just haven't seen him except for the Portland threads. All I can say is that I think he'll be a pretty good 2nd round pick. He'll update, he'll make graphics to get money but I'm not so sure if he'll always be posting in the LR.</div>

<div align="center">Hans Moleman
Player Page
Update Thread
Article #1

Another American kid, next up we have Hans Moleman, a LW playmaker AKA Ragnar. Just a personal thought but really, Moleman? You went from a beast name in Morley to Moleman. Anyways there's not much to say about Morley. He's a commish, he knows how to builds his player, he is active af, and he's rich. Draft him, you won't be disappointed
</div>
<div align="Center">Mikael Talo
Player Page
Update Page
Article #1
Article #2

THE INVASION OF THE FINS! Next we have a sniper center, Mikael Talo has been a new prospect and has been really active since he has joined. Having 2 fairly long articles has already gotten his bank account up and he/she (now that I think about it, you did get recruited by Lil and Rrireal Hmm )definitely seems to be someone who likes to have conversations with others which is why many people in the SHL stay behind. A good future sniper center for any GM in the SMJHL.
</div>
<div align="center">Cleo Green
Player Page
Update Page
No Articles
Finally we have Cleo Green, a Buffalo native and a LW/RW Offensive Forward. With 2 of the most active members recruiting him, although he has no articles yet, we can probably just say its because he's still very new. There isn't much to talk about him yet.</div>

Thank you everyone for reading, the Defencemen list will be coming out later!

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Thanks for the mention, great article

Appreciate the love, great read!

Nice article, also thanks for including me in the article

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

Thanks for the Kind words! Great article!!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]