Create Account

Short Post Draft Interview with Fedor Shirobokov

Hello there Every one My Name is Drift Davis and we are here Live out of Halifax where the SMJHL Draft for the Season 28 Just endet and we have the opportunity to speak here live with Russian/German Big Defencemen Fedor Shirobokov about his toughts after the draft.

DD: Hello Fedor first thank you for taking you time to speak with us and congratulation to got drafted.

FS: Thank you for having me and thanks for the congratulation it feels great to having this opportunity

DD: So you where picked in the 3rd round by the Kelowna Knights what do think about that?

FS: Sure you cross you fingers and wish that you hear your name as soon as possible but i'm very happy with my team and it doen't metter that you was picked late but a least i was picked before gorlab :-P Just kidding the knights are a great chance for me my metor was playing here aswell so everything is cool with that.

DD: allright i'm glad for you that yor happy we got a few questions form the SHL universe for you the first 3 are from you close buddy Vlad Mczehrl his first question was.
Will you rip off asses in your very first season?

FS: [grins] Oh boy Vlad you know me, i don't will rip my ass off in my first season. you know why i will rip off my ass whole hockey life in the rest of my hopefully long career.

DD: allright his second question was How many will be crushed by you and will you do this in the SHL later too?

FS: [laughts] Vlad is crazy don't you think? But Let me aswer this with three words: Allot and of course!

DD: Ok Vlad i hope you liked the aswers and we got the final two questions from Steelhaws defenceman Cody Black his first one is Do you have any expectations for this season?

FS: Oh this is good question to win a cup would be nice but is not a must have in the end i just wanna play hockey and learn a lot.

DD: Ok last question from Mr. black and for today Where do you think you will end up in the SHL draft?

FS: Also a good question i hope i will picked a bit higher then the 3rd round but in the end this stuff won't metter to me important is that i will get drafted in the shl and finally play there.

DD: allright Fedor thanks again for your time have a greaat time in Kelowna and a Great evening here in Halifax

FS: thanks again Drift for having me good bye

450 words

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Ilike

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]