Create Account

Poll: What stat system do you wish to play
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Set Stats at 10-11 with ability scores or feat every 2 levels.
0%
0 0%
Set stats at 10-11with a magical item and special feat to start.(normal Ability or feat)
0%
0 0%
Play the game just how it is. (Ability scores or feat every 4 levels
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Update

K...status update. I've been reading a lot about DMing a game and even though it's amazing, I might be slow until I get in the routine of things. There's just SOOOO much a DM must do.

I've finished the races and done a few classes with some information to help people. I'm aiming for a class per day and fill in any other information that is needed.

Stat wise we can go different ways and I'll edit the monster manual to even things out. We can go set abilities at 10 or 11 gain an ability score or feat every two levels.
OR
Have a magical equipment to start with along with a list of special feats to start with (only one) along with set stats. (10-11)
OR
Play the game how it's laid out. Gain two ability scores or special feat every 4 levels.

I'm asking this cause I don't want to put in the work if people don't want to play it. It's all up to anyone who wishes to play.

[Image: vk6rzYl.jpg]

I like the set rules of ability points every 4 levels.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder