Create Account

My Next Player

What is the SHL going to be needing, position wise, in the coming seasons? Anything?

What would you like to see me create, with more activity than this enforcer defender garbage that has me getting 9 minutes a game in the SMJHL

Quote:Originally posted by Jackson@May 26 2016, 09:25 AM
What is the SHL going to be needing, position wise, in the coming seasons? Anything?

What would you like to see me create, with more activity than this enforcer defender garbage that has me getting 9 minutes a game in the SMJHL

Damn, I was so excited about starting an enforcer! :lol:

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Return of amazing goalkeeper Jackson Weekes

A right winger with the weakness as defense so you can fucking wreck fools all day and score goals while doing it.

Pls do dis

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@May 26 2016, 09:36 AM
A right winger with the weakness as defense so you can fucking wreck fools all day and score goals while doing it.

Pls do dis

But I did that with a passing weakness Hmm

[Image: OaSEcaw]

make a defenseman or goalie and u can cum back to LAP

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@May 26 2016, 09:36 AM

Pls do dis

How would having defense as a weakness make him wreck people?

be a man and set scoring as a weakness

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Two-Way D is the closest you'll be able to get to an enforcer build and still be successful. Set either SC or PA as your weakness, and make your strengths DEF (mandatory), PH or END, and whichever you didn't choose of scoring or passing.

That's what I would do. Big boost to whichever team is lucky enough to snag you, doing work on both shifts.

Playmaking power forward with scoring as weakness

Sniper with scoring as weakness

[Image: 336.jpg]

Seems like physical forwards are needed?

What's the state of defenseman? Too many offensive ones? Too many defensive ones?

Quote:Originally posted by Jackson@May 26 2016, 11:42 AM
Seems like physical forwards are needed?

What's the state of defenseman? Too many offensive ones? Too many defensive ones?

I think most are two way. And defensive the least.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@May 26 2016, 11:19 AM
Playmaking power forward with scoring as weakness

Just described Slappy McDoodle.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Sounds like physical forward or defensive defenseman.