Create Account

EHM and FHM Help

So just bought EHM and FHM 2 on Steam, and I'm having one issues.

I can get them to run for a few minutes but after I try to go through a day or something, it goes unresponsive.

My laptop isn't anything special, ASUS with 8 GB of RAM, Pentium processor. I'm thinking its the laptop that's creating the issues, but I wanted to make sure and ask you guys.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give me!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BluesBoy71@Jun 27 2016, 07:15 AM
So just bought EHM and FHM 2 on Steam, and I'm having one issues.

I can get them to run for a few minutes but after I try to go through a day or something, it goes unresponsive.

My laptop isn't anything special, ASUS with 8 GB of RAM, Pentium processor. I'm thinking its the laptop that's creating the issues, but I wanted to make sure and ask you guys.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give me!
Not sure about FHM, but in EHM the loading time depends on how many leagues you have on Full Detail. I had the same issue when played before my computer crapped itself.

Related by unrelated - anyone have reviews of one versus the other? I have EHM, but am trying to decide whether to pick up FHM2 while it's cheap in the steam sale...

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jun 27 2016, 09:39 AM
Related by unrelated - anyone have reviews of one versus the other? I have EHM, but am trying to decide whether to pick up FHM2 while it's cheap in the steam sale...

Having the same question, I already have NHL for PS3 and basically run that as a simulator most of the time lol.

Just a heads up: you can get both games for combined $11.78

Quote:Originally posted by BruinsFanatic100@Jun 27 2016, 11:53 AM
Just a heads up: you can get both games for combined $11.78
Yeah, I got both for $12.96 CDN yesterday

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

I have FHM 2 but what's the difference between that and EHM?

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Copenhagen@Jun 27 2016, 12:03 PM
I have FHM 2 but what's the difference between that and EHM?
They're just two different managers, so I'm curious to hear if anyone has played both and has thoughts on the differences!

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

I have EHM and have no comlaints as of yet, except for the fact NHl rosters don't coem with it.

But have no fear! Steam workshop compaitiblity means you have the community at your hands, so TBL rosters fillthat hole.

Other than that, there's a medium waiting time based on detail level preferences and how many leagues are running at once.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I have both and am amazed how similar they are. I would give the early nod to FHM2 as its just a bit cleaner.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder