Create Account

The Big Show Podcast The best part of The Big Slappy Hour

Bumping this since I just accidentally buried it.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 06:16 PM by Bonk.)

NM

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I figured I better dust off this old question thread. I will be recording in the next day or so and will address the questions in BSH thread. Although I was talking with slappy and we may not be able to record for while with vacations and what not. So I figured I would resurrect this.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

What goes on your ideal burger?

Who is your cup favorites in each conference?

Biggest change the site needs to continue growth?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Lil’ Manius is well known to enjoy a good enema. Would you say this colon cleansing is the main reason he has been so effective to this point in his career?

Answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I am going to record tomorrow and I would greatly appreciate it if you ask me a few questions. Thank you. Towel

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019, 07:44 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Mr. Bonk,

on SHL appreciation week, what would say have been your favorite posts, favorite aspects of the SHL and this site and your favorite members in the time you have been here!

Cheers!

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019, 08:39 PM by Slappydoodle.)

What shenanigans did you and the wife get up to during your childless weekend? Did you miss me greatly?

Are the Pride going to knock you guys out of the playoffs?

Where did you wind up in fantasy?

What was your favorite non video game related toy you had growing up?

What was your favorite Nintendo game growing up?

With money being no object, where would you retire to and what would the setup be like there?

Other than the Jets, what team will be the most successful over the next three of four seasons?

What are the top 3 things that really grind your gears?

What type of hockey player are you in real life? Sniper? Grinder? Grocery stick?

Who is your favorite hockey player all-time?

When listening to music.. what is the instrument you first tend to “hear”. (ie: Riders on the Storm, I tend to focus my ears on the drums, but most songs I focus on the bass player.)

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Probably going to record a Big show in a few hours if I can get some questions, so please please help a brother out.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Wellllllllllllllllllllll Bonk, I wanted to get your thoughts on the season so far for the Specters, you guys are currently two points out of a playoff spot with a good chunk of the season left. What changes do you think you guys need to make in order to be back in the playoff picture?

Also if Lil Manius and Big Manius were to make a faction, which SHL members would have in it and what roles would they play?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Hey Bonk. Thoughts on your New Orleans career so far? Do you think the recent sim is a sign we’ve turned it around?

Any surprise teams/players that stand out to you in the SHL so far this season? How about the NHL?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]