Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Hello everyone!

For those who don't frequent the SMJHL media area, I made my first feeble attempt at a podcast this week. It's titled "The Podcast I Will Regret Making," because I am both unoriginal and honest.

Here is a link to the first episode!

I wanted to go ahead and start a questions thread, since I am *planning* on recording episode 2 Sunday evening! And I will have a fellow rookie n00b as my guest, <a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>smallwater17</a> (aka Prince George goalie Ben Waters).

If you have questions for either me or Waters, here's the place for them. Looking forward to what y'all have to add to the conversation this week.

Have a good weekend!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

@Waters, do you accept the #lilluminati podcast's multiple apologies for chirping you unopposed?

How does Waters feel about being the unofficial official scapegoat of the S30 SMJHL rookie class discord?

Why exactly does the future look brighter in Carolina than Montreal?

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

For both of you: Do you think our draft class is gonna go down in SHL notables/persist the way the whole story of the S20 draft did?

For Zach: Talk about how awesome it is to be a hockey fan from a non-traditional hockey market (or about how much it sucks sometimes)

For Waters: In this goalie-heavy draft class, which goalie matchup/battle do you usually look forward to the most in the league? (involving you, specifically)

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

@Waters which person in the PGF LR annoys you the most and why is it me?

@Zach what was the best moment of being a canes fan that was not the canes winning the cup?

@Zach who will be the toughest team to beat in the west in the SMJHL?

@Waters any SHL teams you already like and some you don't like or have heard bad things abot them?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

@Zach was it your parents fault that you spell your name incorrectly? Or did the Orphanage spell it wrong when you came in? #GetThatManAK

@Waters Do you have bad dreams of Kyle Wahlgren? Or does the bad juju only exist when you're awake?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

If you could have anyone from the Rookie Discord locked up in a room for an entire week to torment them, who would it be and you can't say me because that's too easy.

If you were to write a book, what would it be about?

If you had the option, would you rather be a bird or a fish?

What kind of bear is best?

Tell me three things about yourself, two of which are a lie.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

What's the weirdest dream you've had in recent memory?

Favorite flavor of ice cream? If you hate ice cream, I don't want to hear about it because what even (unless you're lactose intolerant, then you're forgiven).

What do you consider ideal retirement conditions for your players? Are you aiming for specific accomplishments? Are you limiting yourself to a number of seasons?

Disco fries vs. poutine, discuss

Ben Waters is going to be on your podcast??? wyd brodie

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Fivehole@Aug 14 2016, 06:43 PM
What's the weirdest dream you've had in recent memory?

Favorite flavor of ice cream? If you hate ice cream, I don't want to hear about it because what even (unless you're lactose intolerant, then you're forgiven).

What do you consider ideal retirement conditions for your players? Are you aiming for specific accomplishments? Are you limiting yourself to a number of seasons?

Disco fries vs. poutine, discuss

OH NO! Didn't see these before I recorded :( :( :( Sorry Boz. I will most definitely include them in Ep3.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by Daniel#BigGucciGang@Aug 14 2016, 06:54 PM
Ben Waters is going to be on your podcast??? wyd brodie

You're next fam

Nikolai Evans

I'm making my SHL podcast debut as this week's guest after a year of being here, send many questions

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Is Daniel the same Daniel as Karate Kid?

(For Daniel) How hard are you gonna push to get Zach on LA?

(For Zach) Any updates on where you want to go since last time this question was asked?

Pass cantaloupe so score?

Oh shit waddup?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

For Daniel: If you could GM any other SMJHL team with the players on it right now, which would you choose?

Any advice for someone hoping to get to that position at some point?

For Waters: Am I officially no longer #bustkova? o:-)

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars