Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

You have enough questions, but fuck it, more questions!

Talk about "The Deplorables" and Kirkstone's response. Should the hardest members of the SHL have stuck to their #FuckSMJHL guns/troll and sat out, gaining respect and build purely from 5 TPE/week plus media, or does signing with Detroit to form a safe space for the Hardcons (?) seem ok given it's a bit of a necessity to be in the SMJHL if you plan on being in the SHL?

Holy moly you have got a lot of questions. Blink

That's like five Big Slappys right there.

Just one thing, I recently read through Pris's monstrous presser and realized she's a comics fan. As West Kendall's resident comics nerd, I just wanted to say how excited I am to have you join us. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Sep 27 2016, 10:36 PM
Holy moly you have got a lot of questions.  Blink

That's like five Big Slappys right there.

Agreed

So I will keep it short, and I will hit you with more questions at a later episode.

What is your favorite color?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Can confirm <a href='index.php?showuser=1920' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Atlas</a> will be on the next regretful episode of the podcast. Looking to record Monday!

FIRE ZE QUESTIONS!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 1 2016, 09:57 PM
Can confirm <a href='index.php?showuser=1920' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Atlas</a> will be on the next regretful episode of the podcast. Looking to record Monday!

FIRE ZE QUESTIONS!

Shoop da Woop

Give us all you've got!

On a scale of 1-10, how valuable are my questions to this podcast?

Who do you expect to really make a run for the 4 star this season?

how does bonk have so little posts?

when do you expect zach's grooming into a pepe master to end? When will he reach pepe master status?

You seem to be a bubble team, and that's never a great place to be. Are you going to try and add to make a couple playoff pushes? retool? Or try to dismantle in hopes of having a successful rebuild?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Your now stuck on a desert island, but it has a 3 magic movie cases that can generate any 3 movies to watch as many times as you want til saved, what 3 movies do you choose?

You have been given the power to ride 1 mighty beast into battle. Do you choose the mighty bear? Or the savage Tiger? Why?

You get to have 1 super heroes power, or life, who do you choose?

You find yourself cornered and faced with a difficult decision. You get to keep your current girl/guy (or meet one shortly) but you can change her/him at will to look like an celeb that you wish to come home to as many times as you want. OR You instantly gained a job with top notch benefits and a steady 80,000+ a year pay cheque that you love. Which do you take?

Would you rather. Score the cup clinching goal in game 7 of the finals for your favourite team, OR The tournament winning goal in OT for your home country at the olympics?

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Can we renew the Jets Riot hate yet? Really want R5 in the sim for a best of 7 series just to see how it plays out Smile)

What does Atlas know about builds that you don't, Zach?

Why don't you like me? :-/

Best wrestler theme?

Top 5 favorite wrestlers, currently wrestling.

Is Noah Hanifin still a top notch future stud?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Have you regretted making the podcast yet

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

uhhh fuck what are your feelings about. idk... peeing outside only?

I killed a plant in my yard by doing that one year

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

*Describe each of your guests in one word. (For everyone)

*If someone would want to offend you, what would be the most offensive thing that he/she could say to you? (there is no such thing as "i dont know" or "there is nothing")

*Take a look at the picture and tell me what was the joke or funny thing she said to him and started to laugh, while he was like - you're not funny, you know that right?

*Who is your favourite coach on The Voice? (I love Blake Shelton, he's funny!Wink

*If a zombie apocalypse would suddenly start...who would you save from SHL and why? (You can save only one person, rest become zombies)

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

An update for my loyal fans of regret.

All is well at my humble abode, I fortunately avoided any flooding or wind damage. Lost power for 24 hours, got it back, lost it again for an hour, got t back. Nothing major, which I am very fortunate to say.

With that said, I still don't have Internet. Anything you've seen me post since Saturday has been on my phone, and done sparingly. Judging by the sheer number of TWC outages ... It might be a while.

So ... The next episode will e a solo journey, whenever I get internet back, simply because I have no way to plan out when this is going down. Feel free to start asking questions for it. After the next episode, I'll go back to the usual routine.

So there's that. Hope to have a podcast your way soon, but time will tell.

Nikolai Evans

if you had to compare this storm to an NHL player, who would it be?

I just went from like no jobs to like 3 in the span of a week. How long do you think it'll take me to burn out?

I have 2 more assignments due for tomorrow, and I have not started either as of 7:30 pm EST Monday evening. What are the odds of me actually succeeding in finishing these assignments before I inevitably fall asleep because of sleep deprivation?

How does it feel to be alone in life as well as in this podcast?

Do you think Canadian Thanksgiving is real?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Bump. I'm planning on recording tomorrow night!

Nikolai Evans