Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 25 2016, 11:11 AM

Rank the SHL pets in order of cuteness: Stanley, Poosh, etc.

Starfox automatically wins this one, sorry.

Favorite podcast to listen to around the site that isn't yours?

How triggered were you by <a href='index.php?showuser=2143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>akamai</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1855' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Rich</a>'s pronunciation of the name "Laine"?

No cheating, but see how many CHL team names you can list (from any of the three leagues) before you realize how much you don't follow them and really should. :lol:

Favorite non-Winnipeg SHL team?

Stat that you would be the most pissed if I ended up with more of this season than you? (goals, assists, etc) (Did this question even grammar properly rip)

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

What is your favorite snack food? What would your reaction be if that snack food was halted in production?

What do you think I should name my player? I'm having some problems with Max and his relation to other notable players on the SHL. So I want something German-y. I made a list pick one off the list and give me another that you pull from thin air!

What are your thoughts on curry? Do you enjoy curry? Red, yellow, green?

If you could choose one person to arm wrestle from the discord that you think you could beat ridiculously easily. Who would it be? Who is someone you'd not want to even think about trying to arm wrestle?

Say this statement backwards. Starting with the end and working towards the front. "Star! Focus on stressed racecar, Emit regal boobytrap at reviled war park. I lived!"

HAVE FUN!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Will you get on board promoting for a team Mexico in the iihf with me?
Los galletas en mi agujero trasero?

Wh w w w w when are the Jets gonna call u up, bud?
tu libra en mi dormitorio con negro criaturas?

Most athletic thing you've done?
saltar la valla?

How have the struggles in Winnipeg this season impacted you?

I feel like we've gott un trabajo to cum in Caliente with some good blood, dope up and steal the show, like fuck s31. We are like a family that got the worst small pox blanket in the village and it's up to us to build a really nice stack of rocks in the jungle for our chimp overlords.
Feliz cumpleaaseohnos

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

how many hotdogs

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Answered!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Sure, let's go ahead and bump this. Questions about the fake hockeys? Real hockeys? Halloween? Anything else? I know y'all are listening after all the comments on last week's episode ( :-x ), so let's have some fun.

Nikolai Evans

Thoughts on the new PGS system?

Why does all of Team Russia just drag me so hard?

NHL player whose name you mispronounced the longest before you a) heard the actual pronunciation or B) someone corrected you?

If you hadn't been a Team Russia transfer, where would you have transferred when you left the US, and why?

Rapid Fire:

SHL Winnipeg or NHL Winnipeg?
Auston Matthews or Patrik Laine?
Mitch Marner or William Nylander?
"The people I age" or "Prince Borge"?
Nationals Park or Turner Field?
Bank of America Stadium or Sun Life Stadium? (I refuse to call it Hard Rock Stadium)
PHL or GOMHL?
Steve Dangle or Adam Wylde?
New England or West Kendall?
Geometry or calculus?
Biology or chemistry?

:-x

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

If you had to choose, which Falcon wins the Deplorable of the Year award?

Are you excited for Orlov to be your IIHF center aft r this season? Lol

What would you do for a Halloween Pre-game skate?

Who do you think will be the MVP for the Detroit Falcons if you magically end up winning it all this season?

Who is the most underrated player on your team?

What is it like knowing a SHL spot is calling for you?

How's your favorite NHL team doing right now?

Any games you're playing?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Who are you liking for the Four Star Cup finals right now (early playoffs question is early) -- and why? Do you just want to see them play each other, is there something remarkable about their simming this season that you think gives them an edge? Something else entirely?

Favorite silly accent -- please say a sentence in this silly accent (or have someone come on and do it for you).

How much coffee do you personally consume a day, and if it's none.... what the hell is wrong with you, you space alien?

Favorite holiday?

Are you expecting the call-up next year to the Jets? How do you feel about it either way?

<s>WHEN WILL YOU LET ME ANSWER SOME SHIT ON YOUR PODCAST ZACH</s>

Most under-rated SMJHL winger, center, defenseman, and goalie?

Best SMJHL rookie (by any qualification of the word best, can be the way their eyes sparkle in the arena lights for all I care) and why?

You have my adorable child Eddie Läck on your team this year, y'all better treat him better than the fucking Canucks (this isn't really a question I know).

Congrats on the 'Canes being the second worst team in the Metro. What do you think needs to change about their play to make strides towards that wildcard spot by April? The fact that you guys have 2 OTLs screams "room for adjustment" the way that the 5 solid losses for the Isles doesn't.

Name three movies worth watching from before 1990 (and if you think this is a reaction to Tomen's consistent predilection for movie recs from only post-1990.... you'd be correct).

Answered.

Nikolai Evans

What are your SHL post season predictions?

Could you describe your ideal vacation?

Do you have thoughts on who the jets should draft next season?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

What position do you suggest the Jets should spend their first round pick on in the upcoming draft?

Any players you have in mind?

Any friends you might want to play with?

Who is the most bae in the Jets LR and why is it <a href='index.php?showuser=1273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Elyk</a> ?

Who is your favorite NHL player and why?

Who is your favorite SHL player and why?

Any games you're looking forward to play soon?

Any games you've recently gotten into that you wanna talk about?

You know who Pepe Le Pew is?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Who are your ideal Jets Linemates?

If you had to select and All Time Jets (SHL not NHL lol) starting lineup (3F 2D 1G) who would you choose?

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Why does Jordan think it's ok to wear a Hitler moustache? Does his obvious admiration for Der Feuhrer open your eyes to his evil?

[Image: Michael-Jordans-Hitler-Mustache-021.jpg]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]