Create Account

Gorlab suspension has been appealed.

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Sep 7 2016, 12:41 AM
DEFENSE is the most important attribute because it controls hockey IQ and positioning of your player on the ice. You can have 99 Scoring but will struggle to score with 40 Defense. The successful skater, in any position, has defense at or above 85.
Same can be said for PH tho.
If you have 99 Scoring and 40 PH you won't do well.

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Sep 6 2016, 08:54 AM

Nope. Not without shutting all injuries off for everyone again. It's either everyone could be injured and could be out a whole season with it, or no one can. At least in the digging I've done thus far. I'll try to look further into it. But it appears this is too basic to allow for injuries to get turned off for a specific person like that.
If I remember correctly, Fever? had injuries turned on around S12?S13? And would make note of which player was injured. Then every game/day would manually edit their condition to make sure no injury lasted more than 3 days. So everyday he would change the player's condition from 20% to 66% or 66% to 99% The point being that season long injuries were controlled and prevented.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Sep 7 2016, 01:51 AM

Same can be said for PH tho.
If you have 99 Scoring and 40 PH you won't do well.
PH is important. Not trying to say it isn't. But defense is infinitely more so.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia