Create Account

Game 94 Day 44 PGF @ MTL 3-6

Prince George Firebirds vs Montreal Militia
GAME 94 DAY 44
Firebirds 3 Militia 6

Game Link

BRIEF GAME REPORT
Filip Granlund and Dean Melanson were the leading actors in this game. Granlund on a positive note, Melanson on a negative one. Granlunds high end performance with 3 goal hattrick and the really awful goalkeeping by Melanson made this game a high scoring one. At the end the Militia won 6-3 an the points remained on Montreal.

Dean Melanson:" This was not my game. I dont know what happend. I trained so hard this week. Maybe a little bit to much. I can only give a great excuse to the PGF Fans that supportet us so well on our road trip. Ben Waters would have won this game for us for sure. Its a long way to go for me to be a real number one goalie in the SMJHL. But i will learn from it and push back!"

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Only God knows who will go through....” --- Reporter: “It’s hard to ask him.” --- Zlatan: “You’re talking to him.”

GOALIE COMPARISON

[Image: is27qzs7.jpg]

Dean Melanson had a very bad day. His low perfomance was a mainly reason why the firebirds lost this game. After the 5th goal against he was pulled from the net and Waters gets on duty. He had a good game with only 1 goal on 7 shots. A mediocre performance was enough for Montreals Harrys to get the W.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Only God knows who will go through....” --- Reporter: “It’s hard to ask him.” --- Zlatan: “You’re talking to him.”

Disclaimer - this new PGS system is only the 4 games pre-selected and posted in the sign-up thread. I'm allowing this thread to stand because there was room for misinterpretation, but no one posting in the thread will get TPE other than the OP.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page