Create Account

Rick James EOS Presser

Today we are gathered in the beautiful downtown Dallas China Club. Once again the season has reached its end for Rick and the TEXAS Renegades. The Renegades ended the season tied for the last playoff spot with Calgary and lost the spot due to ROW's. That's certainly a tough way to end your season, especially when the team was at hot as it was down the stretch. At this time we'd like to welcome the owner/proprietor of the China Club, and TEXAS Renegade Rick James !

Rick is available to all media at this time, so please, one at a time, let's start with the questions!

Interview Conklin Owen asks.....

Correct me if I'm wrong, Rick, but this year was one of your statistical best in your career, no? What do you think was behind your numbers, and do you think you can improve on that next year?
I had probably my best season as a pro, but shit is still a disappointment to the ole boy ! I'm ready to go rounds in the playoffs but it just wasn't in the cards for us this year. I made some changes to my training last offseason, had to lay off the coke, still can't turn down a redhead though! Some things never change, hah hah ! I still have a lot of work to do. I can always improve and I'm starting to turn that corner. A line promotion made a big difference too.

What was your highlight of this last season, do any games in particular stand out?
Nothing for sure just jumps out at me, but the drugs have made me lose my mind so there is that.

What's your familiarity with Texas's new general manager, have you ever been on a team he has been part of management on?
I have been around Durdles since my days in Vancouver. He knows what's going on and how to get things going. He'll make a difference, it's just going to take some time.

Interview Vladimir "The Nature Boy" Lidstrom asks.....

How would you rate last season's performance?

Personally, it was probably the best season I've ever had statistically. That being said, it sucks. I feel like I didn't do enough to help the team when they really needed it most. I need to get on the score sheet more often and relieve some pressure for the big guys.

What goals do you have for the coming season?
Work toward becoming that All Star player I think I can be! I want to try and get more production for sure. I need my offensive game to match the physicality I bring every night. A power forward isn't much good if he's not chipping in on the score sheet us he?

Can you discuss your feelings about the shakeup in the Renegades leadership?
It doesn't bother me. I think things are gonna work out my man. This deal always seems to go in cycles anyway. The same core players are here, so how much can it really change? We just need a little something extra to get over that hump.

Since Texas needs to change it's luck have you considered hiring new girls for the China Club?
Yes I have. I also think you should come help me with the interviews , hah hah! Look out bitches we're hittin the town tonight! Wooooooooooooooo! Goal I'm Rick James bitch!

Interview Adam Kaiser asks.....

What's goin on at the China club?

There's a party every night at the CH CH CH CHINAAAAA CLUBBBBBB! Hah hah! There's something different every night if the week my boy! Things are great over there right now. I'm spending wayyyyyyy too much time there lately.

Why didn't I get an invite?
You don't need an invite! Get yo ass over there and go in. All SHL players welcome, no cover charge, bitches come with extra fees and taxes though :D .

With Texas having the 15th choice in the next draft, have you seen anyone around you think the Rene's should look closer at?
I don't really look into these things much, I trust management to do the best thing for us. Would you send the ole boy Rick James out on a scouting trip? I didn't think so. I'd be scoutin for these women! Ninja

How was your Christmas?
It was ok I guess. Didn't really have a lot of time to enjoy much, but I managed to get the important stuff in where I needed to.

What are your goals for yourself and the Rene's next season?
I want to be a plus rated player, put up 25-30 points for my team and help them win that cup!

Interview Kurczewski asks.....

What does being on Team USA mean to you?

Livin in Amerrrrrrriiiiiiiicccaaaaaaaa ! Hah hah! I love it. I was kinda overlooked in my opinion in my last IIHF situation , but USA took me in and gave me a real chance on the international stage. I can't thank them enough for that.

Are you excited for the Gold Medal defense?
Yes. I'm ready to line up and kick ass! Lets gooooooooooooooo!

Can we win it all again, with the losses of Knight, Goody, and Reay?
Of course it's possible. We're just gonna have to step it up. We go into this tournament knowing the target is on our backs. I think this group can handle that.

How much longer do you plan on playing?
I'll play and be here as long as someone wants Rick James on their team. I've been a good role player this far, I can do it as long as I need to.

How often do you update? All the time? Or miss a couple a season?
I update weekly. I don't do all of the PR's because some if them are just silly to me frankly. I'll never have the highest TPE total because of it, but I'm good with that. I try to keep this fun and not make it I,e work. When it becomes work I'll quit and do something else.

*READY FOR GRADING*

Correct me if I'm wrong, Rick, but this year was one of your statistical best in your career, no? What do you think was behind your numbers, and do you think you can improve on that next year?

What was your highlight of this last season, do any games in particular stand out?

What's your familiarity with Texas's new general manager, have you ever been on a team he has been part of management on?

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

How would you rate last season's performance?

What goals do you have for the coming season?

Can you discuss your feelings about the shakeup in the Renegades leadership?

Since Texas needs to change it's luck have you considered hiring new girls for the China Club?

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

What's goin on at the China club?

Why didn't I get an invite?

With Texas having the 15th choice in the next draft, have you seen anyone around you think the Rene's should look closer at?

How was your Christmas?

What are your goals for yourself and the Rene's next season?

What does being on Team USA mean to you?

Are you excited for the Gold Medal defense?

Can we win it all again, with the losses of Knight, Goody, and Reay?

How much longer do you plan on playing?

How often do you update? All the time? Or miss a couple a season?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

OP Updated, ready to grade.