Create Account

S33 PGS Changes

Hey guys,

Just a quick note to announce there will be the following changes occurring to the PGS system for this coming season, based on our own discussions and the feedback we were given by you.
  • There will no longer be a vote for the Games Of The Week. The PGS staff will instead select the four games and post them in a claim thread.
  • There will be a 48 hour time limit between a game being assigned and the thread being posted. If the member assigned the game fails to post within this time limit, the game will be reassigned.
  • If a member fails to post their assigned game thread within the time limit twice, they will not be assigned any more threads for the duration of the season.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have about anything that's been modified and we'll do our best to answer them.

Thanks,

Your PGS team.

Smart! These changes should further streamline the process.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Ilike

Doubt is a dream killer

So how does the PGS work?:o

Quote:Originally posted by cheeseisstupid@Feb 7 2017, 04:32 PM
So how does the PGS work?:o
During the season, the PGS peeps will pick 4 games from a game week and get people to post up threads talking about like the highlights or whatever. And then players go into those threads and can write little things like turning point, some comments on the game, or alternate stars or anything you want really. Every game week I think you can get up to 3tpe from the PGS, up to a total of 15 max TPE per season iirc. If you want, hit me up on discord I can link you some stuff from last season Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Marko04@Feb 7 2017, 10:21 AM
Hey guys,

Just a quick note to announce there will be the following changes occurring to the PGS system for this coming season, based on our own discussions and the feedback we were given by you.
  • </li>
  • There will no longer be a vote for the Games Of The Week. The PGS staff will instead select the four games and post them in a claim thread.

• There will be a 48 hour time limit between a game being assigned and the thread being posted. If the member assigned the game fails to post within this time limit, the game will be reassigned.

• If a member fails to post their assigned game thread within the time limit twice, they will not be assigned any more threads for the duration of the season.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about anything that's been modified and we'll do our best to answer them.

Thanks,

Your PGS team.
We doing this?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Feb 18 2017, 11:19 PM

We doing this?

Supposedly, but <a href='index.php?showuser=2391' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marko04</a> has vanished. :-/

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

<a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a> save us

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Feb 19 2017, 03:35 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a> save us

I'll take over I guess then, I'll post the games either when I'm on break today or when I get home from work.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Hey, can we hire someone to give <a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a> some help here? Things are backing up a bit because <a href='index.php?showuser=2391' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marko04</a> ghosted on us.

Theres a lot of dudes that need jobs lol. Let's get this hired quick.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Mar 1 2017, 12:20 AM
Hey, can we hire someone to give <a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a> some help here? Things are backing up a bit because <a href='index.php?showuser=2391' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marko04</a> ghosted on us.

Theres a lot of dudes that need jobs lol. Let's get this hired quick.
bk is the head he can hire anyone he wants, I think he knows that

Need a sig :-/

Second straight season this has happened Smile)

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

I can take over...

Doubt is a dream killer

I submitted a pseudo-application - I'm very new, so I'm not sure what's needed, but this seems like a job I could do and help bk with.

[Image: dnlll.gif]

» Update Page | Player Page | My Twitter «
[Image: 2qcdsat.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: 16gwwf9.png]

I'll make sure something is done about this tomorrow

Need a sig :-/