Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Ep. 20

I've done 20 of these things. What the actual hell?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gJ1HCNvVpns"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gJ1HCNvVpns" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

On this episode, things are discussed, such as the start of the new season, predictions, and some bullshit new job I have on the site.

There was also some talk about concerts and I made a reference to this clip, so here it is. It's pretty awesome.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X_VHPmrNIOM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X_VHPmrNIOM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Thanks to <a href='index.php?showuser=2325' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>Zoone16</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a>, and <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> for questions.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I mean this in the nicest possible way for nothing really being said for 15 minutes, I enjoyed 15 minutes but I couldn't go further.

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 14 2017, 11:19 PM
I mean this in the nicest possible way for nothing really being said for 15 minutes, I enjoyed 15 minutes but I couldn't go further.

One of the first comments on what <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> called the best Klosecast ever is basically this exact comment from another user, so this paradoxically gives me high hopes. :lol:

I'm sorry to hear that, though.

Nikolai Evans

This was great. I was very pleasantly surprised to hear my girl. :D

Congratulations on twenty quality episodes. Cheers

Pris was right though. One year, all expenses paid anywhere in the country or world and you pick Florida? :facepalm:
Allow your dreams to soar even if you're content to crawl. (I should make that into some cheesy motivational poster with like a turtle dreaming of being an eagle. Wow, genius. :lol: )

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Feb 15 2017, 03:42 AM

One of the first comments on what <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> called the best Klosecast ever is basically this exact comment from another user, so this paradoxically gives me high hopes.&nbsp; :lol:

I'm sorry to hear that, though.

Naw not really, because you were talking about the SHL just with ZERO substance.

i.e. you said something a long the lines of "these teams got a bunch of youth, that will probably nuke us in a few seasons"

A. Who?
B . Why?
C. Will that youth even be on those teams come contract time

So you were talking about SHL in the most vague way possible

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 15 2017, 10:33 AM

Naw not really, because you were talking about the SHL just with ZERO substance.

i.e. you said something a long the lines of "these teams got a bunch of youth, that will probably nuke us in a few seasons"

A. Who?
B . Why?
C. Will that youth even be on those teams come contract time

So you were talking about SHL in the most vague way possible

That's fair. It's something I've struggled to balance with the podcast in general. There will be people who want more information, and people who want more entertainment. Clearly I missed the balance in that segment.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by Pris
There will be no non-participates, everyone will love, everyone will participate, everyone will enjoy. There is no need for a gulag.

That sounds like something Stalin said about 6 months before he started sending people to the gulag.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Quote:Originally posted by Bonk+Feb 15 2017, 08:48 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bonk @ Feb 15 2017, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Pris
There will be no non-participates, everyone will love, everyone will participate, everyone will enjoy. There is no need for a gulag.

That sounds like something Stalin said about 6 months before he started sending people to the gulag.[/b][/quote]

Ninja

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars