Create Account

S34 Buffalo Interested Prospects

<div align="center"> [Image: ekj2pv.png]

Code:
[b]Player Name & Position:[/b]

[b]Link to Player Page:[/b]

[b]Link to Update Page:[/b]

[b]How active do you plan on being? (1-10) (10 being online everyday and trying to earn as much TPE as possible)[/b]

[b]A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often?(Most of the talking is on discord)[/b]

[b]What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM?[/b]

[b]What are your goals for your player?[/b]

[b]How would you feel about playing for the Stampede?[/b]

[b]Post your best Gif[/b]

[b]Any questions or thoughts?[/b]

<s>-ThatDamnWalrus & Tomen</s> Avakael lol
Stampede Buffalo Management Team

</div>

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Player Name & Position: Noro Wozy and winger

Link to Player Page: The one and only Noro Wozy

Link to Update Page: The Wozy Update

What is one word you would use to describe Ben Waters? Beautiful.

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) 10 of course!

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often? I'm always active and I talk to everyone on the team.

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM? Being able to be on the same path and putting trust on your players.

What are your goals for your player? Winning every championship for the team and the fans.

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede? They made their first appearance in the playoffs. It will be great if I can help them to go futher and win the cup.

Post your best Gif [Image: giphy.gif]

Watch this culturally important Buffalo public television program and share your thoughts on our city's culture (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OVnf8hTMAI) You are the best Avakael!

Any questions or thoughts? Bring back Papi Walrus.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Edited the op a bit :D

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

GO FUCK YOURSELF BUFFALO!