Create Account

Intars Barsou The Story So Far

It is more than three years since I am here and Barsou is my third player. Let's look back on how it all started. Back in S17, when my language was so bad that even McZ couldn't understand me.
I entered SHL day or something before S17 smjhl entry draft and created my first player Teemu Smulander. Back then JayWhy trusted me and picked me in some late round, it was so late that I have no idea witch pick it was. And actually don't care. After landing in Falcons and with start of season that dissapointed everyone on that team, I got promoted to first line to play center, between Jhonas Skaarsgard and Esa Anrikkanen, I am really proud that I helped him to win scoring title then. About me, well I was inactive back then, and can't remember what actually was going on then.

In S19 playing with Renegades, I understand that I was piece of shit and retired. Ou well. Actually miss my time with Renes. Good ol days.

It was a time for me to recreate, I did it. Created Chico Four-Byrde as start of season wasn't anything to look after. Same old inactivity and so. But I was lucky. Lucky because my future best friend in shl was GM and we started to chat, and it bring me to shl like never. I never was this much in to shl before. Thanks Esa.
Then came the draft. My gowd I was excited. I worked with Four-Byrde like never before. And it eventually landed me in Los Angeles. GM Wasty picked me with 14th OA pick. I was just starting to understand SHL and it was huge responsibilty for me not to fuck that one up. And those who know me knows how good I am with fucking things up. I stayed with Falcons for two more seasons. Losing finals twice, it was awfull. Got called up and got put in third line with some great inactive dudes. Later after trade got Jorma Ruutu added to my line. Beeing young and stupid I asked for a trade because I didn't see myself progressing past Nick Pedersen and Adrian Tomaz. Luckilly for me, LAP reached Challange cup finals and lost to stupid Steelhawks in 7 games. Losing 4 OT in a row. After that I was ready to leave shl. And Again I didn't. Later Brandon got Buffalo in expansion and went away. I got to play in second line. Later Nicholas was traded to Calgary. My god, I was first line center. I got to play with big boys. And well I was kind of decent at it. Recording my career high 48
points. I was excited but team didn't made the play offs for two seasons in a row and Wasty decided that it is time to rebuild. I got traded. Traded to my best friends team. Calgary. The new Champions. Team won Challange cup and I got traded just two days after bring the cup home. Eerything was great. We won two other cup. I changed my possition to help my team, now I was D-mam. And then S33 came to an end. Theo Kane just broke the scoring record and Rendleman had slightly worse season. But Randy played with such a stacked roster. I am thankfull that I was able to be a part of that roster. Then there came this day. The day I retired CJ. I forget to mention that I changed my player name somewhere in S23 or something. I woke up and as always checked LR. There was a link to this article. The idea of it was that Randy should win MVP award instead of Kane. But this is not the story about that. After some arguments I did what I shouldn't have. I retired CJ. I screwed up my best friend in SHL. Best coach I had. Talking with after that I saw dissapointment in PM's he send.
Welp that was awkward.

Now I am here with Barsou and ready for a new beggining. This far I talked with just two teams about my future and I am pretty excited to end up in one of them. Actually now when I created my update thread. Like two weeks later I created Vladimirovitch Barsou I felt most interested in to shl like in about an year

wen th drafits

wen wil stimulate gams?

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Lmao at even mcz couldn't understand you :lol:

Good luck Kris!

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca+Apr 3 2017, 03:31 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chewbacca @ Apr 3 2017, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->wen wil stimulate gams?[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-LB.@Apr 3 2017, 03:27 PM
wen th drafits[/quote]

lmfao

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]