Create Account

S35 Interested Prospects

Hello and welcome to the chiefs! We have three of the top 22 picks in this coming draft including two firsts! We are a team on the rise with a growing roster that saw us take third in the eastern conference. We are filled with youth with four of our 6 key skaters all being from S31. We already have young stars and we would like to add you as another!

With our younger players there is plenty of room to move up on the roster and to have a big role right away. Please answer the customary questions to help us better guage who we are drafting. We also may send out PM's to players we are interested in.

Player Name and Page:
Player Update Page:
Why do you want to be a chief:
What is your activity level 1 - 10:
Goals for your player (Both build and player's career):
Are you a one team kind of guy or will you be a guy to test free agency often:
Would you want to go to the SHL immediately or would you want to stay down in juniors:
Discord or forums or both:
Favorite Hockey team:
Hobbies outside the SHL:

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

[Image: ypj9km3.png]

Hi Chiefs! to be honest i dont believe that i have spoken with many from this franchise, so let me introduce myself here and thank each of you for taking the time to read my bio below.

Player Name and Page:
Mike Izzy

Player Update Page:
View Here

To be honest i dont know much about the Chiefs as of yet, but what i did like was that each of you stood up together united in that SMJHL post a few weeks back. It showed that there is heart within this group and a will to win... Something i appreciate! I want to be anywhere that wants and believes in Mike Izzy ..and that runs a methodology that i can appreciate... which is Hard work, friendly atmosphere and a commitment to win.

10 - As a member of the SHL member for 7 weeks Mike izzy has put forth a resume that is unmatched in this draft class. Which includes the articles below, daily discord discussions with my kelowna comrads and a host of activites on the site.

1. Article: Mike Izzy signs with the SHL
2. Mike Izzy Advertisement
3. Article: Mike Izzy Press Q&A
4. Article: Mike Izzy and Draft Day
5. Article: Off the record, Izzy moving up draft lists
6. Article: from college to kelowna, the mike izzy journey in 16 days
7. Article: Izzy Gives back
8. Article: kelowna bon fire spreading, lucky fire has shl officials worried
9. Article: #IzzyApproved, an important read
10. Article: mike izzy press q&a, an eat and speak collaborative endeavor
11. Article: now hiring for team izzy, in preparation for draft
12. Article: the smjhl post season hot sheet, s34's most notable playoff performers

Pertaining to build, Mike Izzy should become an abrasive Power Forward that has multiple ways to hurt you on the ice. The goal is to create a build where you cant game plan against the Augment.. Points hits and a strong +- are the attributes i want to see Izzy excel at. I want to be that player that opposing teams get riled up to play against..

As for goals: my primary goal is to continue doing what ive done since joining back on March 28. Be active and engaged.. be a good team-mate.. and do my part to keep the franchise i play for happy and healthy.

At some point in my career id like Mike Izzy to be considered the face of the franchise. Id also like to wear the C one day.... and that C wont just come from whats done on the ice, the C will represent a virtual standard in activity, motivation and commitment to the methodology of our franchise.. i believe these are traits that Mike Izzy can excel at.

Lastly id like to become a member of the hall of fame. After my career is over id like to take a season off to regroup and then come back as an SHL GM.

Theres something special about being one of the faces of a franchise. Being part of something that you helped mold and shape. I cant say for certain how my career will shape out.. but i can say that if the environment is right, i wont be looking over the yard at someone elses lawn.

Would you want to go to the SHL immediately or would you want to stay down in juniors:
id like to stay down in the Juniors until my TPE and build are at a point where i can realistically contribute. Im not looking to be a 7 min a game player on the 4th line with a 363 TPE.

Im active and engaged in both.

Favorite Hockey team:
Leafs!

Hobbies outside the SHL:
Fantasy sports commish.

Thank you Minni and best of luck to this franchise moving forward.

Mike Izzy -
Knights
Be #IzzyApproved

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Player Name and Page: spitfire

Player Update Page:

Why do you want to be a chief: i dont

What is your activity level 1 - 10: 1

Goals for your player (Both build and player's career): goalz

Are you a one team kind of guy or will you be a guy to test free agency often: FA

Would you want to go to the SHL immediately or would you want to stay down in juniors: juniors as long as possible

Discord or forums or both: discord

Favorite Hockey team: devils

Hobbies outside the SHL: idk

sorry andy i love you bb <3

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Player Name and Page:
RW Louie Garrett

Player Update Page:
Updates

To be honest, I don't know a lot about the organization but I was hoping that you could tell me more about what you guys have going on. I took a look at your roster and noticed that you already have quite a bit of youthful talent at wing so I might not be the choice for the Chiefs at this point in time, but I'm still interested in learning more about the organization. You can shoot me a DM here on the forum or on discord.

I've been a 10 so far.

Strong 2 way forward with a slight emphasis on scoring. I want to win a butt-ton of championships in my career.

I would like to show loyalty to one team, but I can't guarantee anything. You never know when things will happen that might cause a change in plans.

I definitely want to spend some more time in the juniors. I want to be able to bank up some TPE before making the jump up to the big leagues. I would rather be impactful than a detriment.

Both

Favorite Hockey team:
Sharks

Hobbies outside the SHL:
Video games, hiking, outdoors stuff, football, ect.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Player Name and Page: Sophia Bennett
Player Update Page:Player Page
Why do you want to be a chief: To be completely honest, I haven't looked into it too much yet but i'm pretty open to trying any team.
What is your activity level 1 - 10: 10
Goals for your player (Both build and player's career): Help my team win games by contributing on the scoreboard and hopefully winning some cups.
Are you a one team kind of guy or will you be a guy to test free agency often: I'm a one team kind of person, but depends on the circumstances.
Would you want to go to the SHL immediately or would you want to stay down in juniors: Want to stay down in juniors for a season or two.
Discord or forums or bothTonguerefer Discord but im active on both.
Favorite Hockey team: Edmonton Oilers
Hobbies outside the SHL: Slowpitch, fishing and hanging with friends

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Helo pplz
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Player Name and Page:
Angelo Odjick - Player Page

Player Update Page:
Update Page

Because I'd like to rule my own tribe, when is tribal counsel?

9 or 10 - I do almost all of the things.

Think Cam Neely, Brendan Morrow, etc.

If I get on with my teammates, expect me to stick around with that team. If I don't, I might look elsewhere.

I want to stay in the juniors a minimum of 2 more seasons.

Both, but discord is much better for conversations.

Favorite Hockey team:
Vancouver Canucks

Hobbies outside the SHL:
Music, video games, netflix.

Player Name and Page:
[color= red]Wolf Von Hammersmark[/color]
Player Update Page:
[color= red]See signature[/color]

[color= red]Why not, every journey starts somewhere[/color]

[color= red]5-8 on a 10 scale[/color]

[color= red]To be a player that can help a team win championships.. a gunslinger[/color]

[color= red]My intention is to be a mercenary and play for every team in the SHL.[/color]

[color= red]Stay in juniors 2 seasons, I've only had 10 games in S34.[/color]

[color= red]Prefer LR but I make the occasional discord check in[/color]

Favorite Hockey team:
[color= red] This post season I have watched the Senators and the Predators with interest [/color]

Hobbies outside the SHL:
[color= red] Family-wife & kids,
Sports fiend -Football, Baseball,Auto racing,
Hunting- saving up to go turkey hunting in Texas.
Relaxing-A High Life by the pool and a Jim Beam Black at the Sports bar.[/color]

Just realising now I haven't done this.

Player Name and Page:
Finn Krüger

Player Update Page:
Updates.

Minnesota is a club I don't know a lot about, but I've heard some things here and there and talked to people on the squad, and it seems like somewhere I would like to be a part of. I don't know if they're way up at the top of my preferred destinations, but falling to Minnesota and getting taken is far from a bad thing.

Right now, probably a 9 or a 10. I hope to keep it that way.

Win a Four-Star Cup, win a Challenge Cup, and be the best possible player I can be for my team. HOF would be nice, but I don't want to get ahead of myself or anything. As far as build, I'm looking to be a strong powerplay quarterback with an emphasis on dishing the puck and nabbing more than a few apples.

That ultimately depends on the team. I want very much to be a lifer somewhere, but if the atmosphere stops being engaging/fun to be a part of, then I'm going to try and test the waters of free agency. End of the day, I'm here to enjoy myself, and if I'm not, then maybe I will somewhere else.

Staying in juniors is one of my priorities. I want to win a Four-Star, obviously, but more important is building up a good reservoir of TPE to spend whenever I get the call. A ~300 TPE defenceman isn't going to do shit right now, so it would be better for all of us to wait until I can be a little more useful, I think.

I'm way more active on Discord, but I can do forums too.

Favourite Hockey team:
Edmonton.

Hobbies outside the SHL:
Writing, Video games, Sports, Making music.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Player Name and Page: Artom Zhumbayev
Player Update Page: HERE
Why do you want to be a chief: The Chiefs seem to be managed well and seem to be a team on the rise, so I could grow as the team grows. I don't recognize many names on the roster so that could be a great opportunity to meet some new people.
What is your activity level 1 - 10: 9.
Goals for your player (Both build and player's career): The goal is always to be the best at what you do, so naturally, my personal goal throughout my career will to become known as one of the best goaltenders ever to step between the pipes of an SHL net. As a team, the goal is always to win as much as possible so my team goal will be to lift the Challenge Cup as often as possible.
Are you a one team kind of guy or will you be a guy to test free agency often: If you know me, you should know that I am very loyal to the team that drafts me. The first team that I ever tested the free agent market was when Carter O'Callahan was nearing the end of his career.
Would you want to go to the SHL immediately or would you want to stay down in juniors: I would like to spent at least another season, maybe two in juniors before making the jump to the SHL so I could make an impact in my rookie season.
Discord or forums or both: Both.
Favorite Hockey team: Edmonton Oilers.
Hobbies outside the SHL: Spending time with my new wife and my kids. I work away a lot so I relax every chance that I get. I also enjoy camping and taking random trips with my wife.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Player Name and Page: Aleksandr Aleksandrov
Player Update Page: Here you go
Why do you want to be a chief: don't know enough about the team to comment
What is your activity level 1 - 10: 6
Goals for your player (Both build and player's career): tp be a good goalie
Are you a one team kind of guy or will you be a guy to test free agency often: probably one team
Would you want to go to the SHL immediately or would you want to stay down in juniors: stay down
Discord or forums or both: discord
Favorite Hockey team: canucks
Hobbies outside the SHL: having no life

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Player Name and Page: Hoid Wit

Player Update Page: do it yourself

Why do you want to be a chief: I don't know

What is your activity level 1 - 10: Pentagon

Goals for your player (Both build and player's career): Be Da best Music

Are you a one team kind of guy or will you be a guy to test free agency often: WILDCARD

Would you want to go to the SHL immediately or would you want to stay down in juniors: juniors

Discord or forums or both: VHL

Favorite Hockey team: Hawks

Hobbies outside the SHL: Masturbating