Create Account

S7 Interested Prospects Get at me

Why do you want to be a Knight
Will you do Media/PbPs
Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player)

Leggo boys!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Why do you want to be a Knight: To come back and win a championship
Will you do Media/PbPs: YES
Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player): Yes, Harris Watson

bump to beat 'Rays

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Haha asshole.

Why do you want to be a Knight? Seriously Dude? Wink

Will you do Media/PbPs? I did all my PT's i could last year and plan on being more active on the Pbp front this year.

Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player)? Dravius Thayden :ph34r:

Why do you want to be a Knight: Seems like a great franchise i'd like to be apart of.
Will you do Media/PbPs: As many as I can
Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player): Nope, fresh off the boat.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Why do you want to be a Knight: This franchise has a great history of producing some of the best talent in the SHL. The GM is a super active guy and was a GM since I was a junior as well. He has shown he knows how to build a good team and I would love to be a part of that

Will you do Media/PbPs: Of course! I am one of the most active guys in the league and will use every advantage I have to make my player better

Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player) Yes, Seth Plaut

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Dec 31 2011, 06:36 PM
Why do you want to be a Knight: This franchise has a great history of producing some of the best talent in the SHL. The GM is a super active guy and was a GM since I was a junior as well. He has shown he knows how to build a good team and I would love to be a part of that

Will you do Media/PbPs: Of course! I am one of the most active guys in the league and will use every advantage I have to make my player better

Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player) Yes, Seth Plaut

Thanks for the application, duly noted Smile

Do you know what I hate about this new site? YOu can't bump a thread in the moderation option

Discord are for plebs

draft me

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Jan 2 2012, 04:12 PM
draft me

don't, he can't score

bum,p

Discord are for plebs

Why do you want to be a Knight: I would love to play for HFFO and stud, ya guys are both buds of mine Smile
Will you do Media/PbPs: Yes if I have the time. I have a lot to juggle but I'm going to try to put up media articles when I can.
Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player): chyeah, Brandon Holmes

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Parise9@Jan 3 2012, 01:20 AM
[b]Why do you want to be a Knight: I would love to play for HFFO and stud, ya guys are both buds of mine Smile
Will you do Media/PbPs: Yes if I have the time. I have a lot to juggle but I'm going to try to put up media articles when I can.
Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player): chyeah, Brandon Holmes[/b]

drafted :ph43r:

Why do you want to be a Knight: This team has good history and has built some great SHL superstars.
Will you do Media/PbPs:: Yes, when I have the time. PbP's maybe
Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player): No

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal