Create Account

Halifax Raiders Leadership Emerges

602 words, and this is my first article posted!
---

Today the Halifax Raiders have an announcement about the status of their vacant Captaincy.

With the departures of Rhys, Abes, and Gauthier, the Halifax Raiders had vacancies in all three positions for Captain and Alternate Captains. Everyone has their time to move on, and the entire Halifax organization thanks these gentlemen for their commitment to both the Raiders organization as well as the city of Halifax, and we wish them all great things in the years to come.

Because of the vacancies in these positions, before the regular season starts, the Halifax Raiders locker room has voted to name the new Alternate Captains as well as the new Captain.

The Raiders are coming off of a particularly tumultuous pre-season, snagging wins in only 5 of thirty games. The frustration in the locker room was palpable, but to us here in the front office, three individuals stood out. These individuals have been chosen by their peers to lead the team into a new era. They know the road is rough ahead, but they are not deterred by the size of the waves. This new crew will fearlessly Captain this ship into the storm.

First up, Cody Fletcher has been named an Alternate Captain. Cody is a rookie Left Wing and has already shown tremendous locker room presence. During the pre-season, Cody was visibly frustrated by the fact that even with leading the teams scoring he could not score enough to get many wins. Not letting the frustration knock him off of his game, Cody kept his composure and continued to rack up the points, eventually finishing 2nd in scoring for the team in the pre-season. Cody is always one of the first players to remind his teammates of training and advancement opportunities. Cody has even been involved in the SMJHL Head Office when he’s not on the ice scoring for the Raiders. Always with a smile on his face, Cody is a delight to be around in the locker room, and the Raiders front office could not be happier to name Cody an Alternate Captain.

Secondly, Jordin FourFour Jr. has been named the other Alternate Captain. Jordin returns from last season to continue his tenure in the Crease. Jordin has been a wonderful presence in the locker room, providing many veteran insights to this rookie heavy team. Jordin's involvement in the league is second to none when it comes to the Raiders. Halifax front office, as well as his teammates, is extremely grateful to name Jordin FourFour Jr. an Alternate Captain.

Lastly, the announcement of the Captaincy:

This rookie defender has had an impact since Day one. The first to arrive in the morning and the last to leave at night, his work ethic is second to none. While constantly joking around and having a good time, this Captain knows when and how to be serious. Constantly striving to make the teammates around him better, the new Captain is routinely pushing to get teammates to complete their weekly activity checks, help out with TPE opportunities, and offer advice on player progression. His presence was noticed before the draft by both Bozzz and Matthew, the new Captain of the Raiders made an impact and was named one of the biggest surprised of the draft by other GMs. We at the Halifax Raiders organization would like to congratulate this rookie for this honor, and we wish him many years of success ahead. We know he can help transform this team into the power-house of yesteryear.

The Halifax Raiders are proud to announce that Lukas Müller has been named the Captain for the S35 SMJHL Season.

Congrats guys!! Well deserved!! Smile

raiders raiders

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

congrats 2 captain gassy raiders

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

<div align="center">Thank you to everyone who voted and believed in me.
Thank you to my wonderful teammates, Cody, Chuck, Dwayne, Downski, Glass.
Thank you to my coaches and my GMS, Bozzz and Matthew.
Thank you to Leonardo DiCaprio. I got this award before you did, suck it Leo!

Towel Goal raiders Goal Towel </div>

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

Congratulations to everyone !!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Grats fellas!

Congrats my dudes. :D

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |