Create Account

Falcons Net Struggles

In the first six games of the season Marmeladov and the Detroit Falcons have struggled to play consistent. Marmeladov who took the starting role for Detroit has found that it's not all glamour and gold when you start for the big team. With the record of 2-3-1, Marmeladov is posting a .869 S% and a 3.37GAA which is not anything to boast about.

The Falcons have been outscored but only by 4 goals, and their main troubles are being away from home as they are 0-2-1. “We haven't played as good as maybe we should, and I'm definitely part of the blame. I’ve let in some weak goals and I've been working on it with the goalie coach. I know I’m not all to blame but at the end of the day my job is to stop pucks and right now I’m not doing so well at my job”. The disdain was there both in words and in his eyes as he almost flickered into frustration. The young Russian has a long way ahead of him and Detroit needs him to get his mind and abilities back in top shape if they want to have another run for the Cup.

[Image: vikian.gif]

keep up the good work and you'll be a beast Falcons

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

its ok i still love u

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Falcons

Doubt is a dream killer