Create Account

THE WHERE-ABOUTS OF MARTY THE MAMMOTH My Confession

I have a confession to make.. but before i do i must first make it clear that NO Kelowna coaches were involved in this dastardly deed performed below.

Kelowna's annual Bon Fire of good fortune began with a match and some hope as each team member throws something into the fire of importance in an effort to show the SIM gods that they are serious about winning.

But times have been tough after a current 5 game losing streak.. hats and old SMJHL box scores wasnt enough to turn the tides of good will back to Kelowna! Something big needed to be done to proove to the SIM gods that we meant business!

Looking for inspiration i skimmed over the standings and noticed a Colorado Mammoth team oozing with vigor and good fortune!.. it was at that moment when the plot began......

Many of you know who this is....

[Image: mascot1.jpg]

Its Marty the Mammoth, the official Colorado Mascot.

Weve all seen Marty at games... parading his stuff around at the Pepsi Center... walking around the Mammoths LR... or just shooting the shit on discord.

Hes cute, hes luvable...

He was easy to lure .....

[Image: marty1.jpg]

With help from an unknown source .....i set up a trap to lure Marty away from the Colorado discord with the creation of the Marty the Mammoth channel....

i waited...

and i waited.....

[Image: marty21.jpg]

and there it was ... the bait was taken.

I rather not get into the details of the capturing of the Colorado Mascot.... but in full disclosure.. i must confess....

[Image: mammothbonfire.jpg]

That Marty was thrown into the Bon fire of good luck!!!!

While i rejoice over our future good fortune... I realize that this lucky bon fire wasnt all that lucky for Marty.

[Image: maryfinal.jpg]

So with a heavy heart.... i am returning Marty the Mammoth back to my friends in Colorado.
and as you can see.. other then some rash and irritation the Mammoth is fine!

I want to apologize to Coach InciteHysteria (<a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a>)
Colorado comrades Fin Krueger (<a href='index.php?showuser=2587' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>adamantium</a>), Daedric Heikennin (<a href='index.php?showuser=2570' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Rannev</a>), Vratislav Zbyněk (<a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a>), Finn Larsson (<a href='index.php?showuser=2102' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>xfactorx121</a>) Teddy Kesler (<a href='index.php?showuser=1253' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Jala</a>) and the rest of the roster grid.

As well as all Mammoth illumni
and those who love Marty.

After speaking with home office, we are all in agreement that compensation should be given.
with that i have sent over a half dozen Jason Visser love roses to the Colorado LR.

[Image: fBue7fQ.jpg]

as well as an autographed Crossfit Jesus hockey Helmet (#IzzyApproved)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2264' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-52'>ToeDragon84</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2509' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>Crossfit Jesus</a>

Code:
With the 15 words in this code this post is 409 words, with pictures of Mammoth

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Lol genius

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Good thing those glass roses are gonna be put for good use to Colorado

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

This shall bring us great fortune. Good captain work.

Normally I would be upset, but seeing how far being us you are, I dont blame you for trying to change your luck Wink

hahaha this is great

Love this lol

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

i wonder what mammoth steak tastes like? good stuff

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

[Image: troy-scream.gif]

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jun 27 2017, 08:58 AM
Good thing those glass roses are gonna be put for good use to Colorado
^ #Brand-Izzy

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Loco@Jun 27 2017, 12:33 PM
i wonder what mammoth steak tastes like? good stuff

Probably like chicken... everything tastes like chicken.... except for chicken... that tastes like fish.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

This is scarey close to what happened in S19 between VAN and KEL

Funnily enough it was KEL again who killed our sacrificial whale-mascot

I need to tag some of these guys

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

FOUND IT
And Vancouver's response
The beginning of another VAN attack
The Whale's Replacement

It's got to be the most intense juniors rivalry I've ever seen

Other hits:

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Aug 8 2014, 12:41 AM
Angry

The SMJHL has suspended all games until such time as an investigation into the alleged terrorist activities of several teams has been conducted.

League officials have expressed 'grave concerns' over the escalation of junior rivalries into a full-blown defcon 2 situation.

Updates on the situation will be provided as they become available.

<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ace</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Anchorage42</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1257' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Narconis</a>

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Old school cool

#BrandIzzy

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43