Create Account

MC's gonna MC 2.10

The ever-popular game show Hole in the Wall has made its comeback, and to start things off, they've gone to the premiere entertainment in the United States, nay, the world: the SHL. Every person gets their chance to go through the wall:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Here's Cory Knouse, Trevor Wilson, and Geronimo Otto going through a wall with Knights-teamwork based precision!

Uh oh... They've asked Orlov to the stage.

This doesn't look good! Can he make it?

[Image: M8Q3l.gif]

And he falls into the vat of failure known as MC's gonna MC Podcast!

Episode 10

Thanks to <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a> for the questions! Shoutouts to <a href='index.php?showuser=2651' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>gfridge</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a> at the end!

[Image: cAvqVdR.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

First off, the legend of the crossroads dates back to well before Cream. It's an old folk tale about meeting the devil at the crossroads and selling your soul for whatever gain. The Cream song is specifically referencing Robert Johnson, the famous blues guitarist, and how he supposedly made a bargain to gain his musical ability. Side note, the 80's Ralph Machio movie of the same name is kinda cheesy but has some unbelievable guitar playing in it from Ry Cooder and Steve Vai.

The tacos sounded pretty kick ass.

I'm all for fighting breast cancer and saving cans from harm but Apricot Hefeweizen and hibiscus whatever that was sound nasty.

Glad to hear MC got his MC on with the fiancée. Wink

Best of luck with the re-build. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Jul 8 2017, 03:42 PM
First off, the legend of the crossroads dates back to well before Cream. It's an old folk tale about meeting the devil at the crossroads and selling your soul for whatever gain. The Cream song is specifically referencing Robert Johnson, the famous blues guitarist, and how he supposedly made a bargain to gain his musical ability. Side note, the 80's Ralph Machio movie of the same name is kinda cheesy but has some unbelievable guitar playing in it from Ry Cooder and Steve Vai.

The tacos sounded pretty kick ass.

I'm all for fighting breast cancer and saving cans from harm but Apricot Hefeweizen and hibiscus whatever that was sound nasty.

Glad to hear MC got his MC on with the fiancée.  Wink

Best of luck with the re-build.  Cheers

I'm sure I knew that a long time ago, never saw the film. I think I remember O' Brother Where Art Thou having a Robert Johnson character... Hmm

The tacos are pretty kickass, confirmed Smile

It was surprisingly tasty on the river, I guess I just didn't care too much Smile)

Smile) thanks for the boost of confidence!

It'd be a better rebuild if we got Volkova Ninja