Create Account

A fresh set of rumors - Edition XXI

Rob Ray is back with a fresh set of rumors, enjoy!

In typical Wally fashion, :admirals: seems to have another trade in the pipeline. We haven’t learned about all the details yet but expect Portland to deal one of their young-ish players while receiving multiple pieces in return, including a player and first round draft pick.

Blizzard will likely trade one of their remaining veteran forwards soon, with a team from the Eastern Conference being the frontrunner. Despite his age the asking price for Theo Kane is still high so he might not be the prime target teams are looking at right now.

While his strong work ethic his hailed by everyone in Platoon, Mikko Linna has failed to live up to his potential recently. The Platoon management isn’t at all eager to trade Linna, but the player has reportedly started to look into other options and might be enticed to look for a fresh start elsewhere, if the Platoon receive a good offer.

The coming season will likely be Robb Wind’s last, the veteran forward is expected to announce his retirement this off-season in order to concentrate on grooming a new young player as an agent. Chris York on the other hand is unlikely to leave :northstars:, we predict that he won’t even hit the market and instead sign an extension before the start of the off-season.

Big Manius is a true Jets legend but his time at the team might be coming to an end, as the Jets are considering a retool and they might want to cash in on the veteran defenseman while his value is still high.

The Stampede have tried to shop Viktor Vorkämpfer around but they’ve been unimpressed by the offers and are likely to keep him. These has been some speculation regarding Eduard Selich, but even with his sudden departure the Stampede will almost certainly hold on to him for now.

c isn’t done! As we have learned the Riot have agreed to a deal that will send Teodors Cukurs to the West for a player from the same draft class, multiple side pieces are involved in the deal as well. Trevor Wilson on the other hand, despite recent rumors and a public statement from his agent, isn’t going anywhere and will likely re-sign with the Riot in the next few weeks.

Once again the Wolfpack are one of the favorites to win the cup, but the leagues newest dynasty hasn’t been quite as dominant as of late. If they fail to win the cup for the third time in four years then GM Eggy might consider a shake-up for the Wolfpack, who are a tight-knit group but who have also seen things get kind of stale in recent seasons, with few fresh stimuli coming in from the outside. Don’t expect them to blow things up or anything like that, but getting the ponies a bit out of their comfort zone again could go a long way in ensuring future success.

And lastly, Panthers has received some enticing offers for both Chris Crutchfield and Kaapo Kekkonen. While GM Wasty is not eager to move either one of them at this point, the high starting offers might entice him to test the market on one or both of these players. Despite his expiring contract, Crutchfield could be had in a sign and trade or even see just his right traded for a significant return.

enticing offers for me? :o

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

no update on the kaiser situation?

lame

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Hey <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a>, you hear that? Apparently your ass is getting kicked on down the road. :lol:

<a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> must be a couple of cold businessmen types, huh?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Jul 13 2017, 04:22 PM
no update on the kaiser situation?

lame

Nobody wants Kaiser because he's bad.

Although he's better than both Abes and Bent combined right <a href='index.php?showuser=41' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>JumpierPegasus</a>?

The people offering for kekks clearly haven't seen him play lately.

Zach Evans | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by formx@Jul 13 2017, 07:33 PM

Nobody wants Kaiser because he's bad.

Although he's better than both Abes and Bent combined right <a href='index.php?showuser=41' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>JumpierPegasus</a>?

please refrain from ever quoting me, tagging me, and/or mentioning my name with JP's name in any capacity.

Signed,
some fuckboi's Legal Team

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Hmm

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jul 13 2017, 06:20 PM
enticing offers for me? :o
FAKE news! Sad!

I'm gonna blow it up even if we win the cup tbh

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jul 13 2017, 07:36 PM
The people offering for kekks clearly haven't seen him play lately.
fuck u Zach

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a> pls trade me since I suck

Ninja

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ej27@Jul 13 2017, 08:28 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a> pls trade me since I suck

Ninja
Bye bye

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ej27@Jul 13 2017, 08:28 PM

Ninja

Request denied. There is no escape!

[Image: tumblr_nzbz3ePWmO1uzae1ko1_500.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Jul 13 2017, 07:32 PM

Bye bye

Scratch that, trade me bc rice is mean.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page