Create Account

Tommy Barlow

Tommy Barlow

Hello General Managers of the SMJHL.

Tommy Barlow and his brother Timmy Barlow are looking to be drafted to the same team. Here is what Tommy Barlow looks like now and what he plans on developing.

Key Attributes

Passing: 70
Checking: 70

Middling

Skating: 60
Strength: 60
Defense: 60

Weak

Puck Handling: 56
Endurance: 50
Scoring: 42

While many people will highlight the fact Tommy Barlow is a power forward, due to his strong checking. His passing is very strong for the SMJHL level, especially for a rookie. This means despite being a checker he can facilitate scorers who are normally plentiful.

His major weakness are prominent, he cannot shoot. That defines his offensive play style. He cannot play major minutes yet, which is a weakness but not normally relevant for a first year player. Finally Puck Handling is not a strong suit but it is normally middling.

Middling we have some key attributes. Strength, Skating and Defense. Depending on your understanding of the sim either strength of skating are possibly the key attribute to success. Barlow is facilitating his strength, passing, with solid skating and strength. Defense will help Barlow win battles along the board, helped by checking and strength.

Conclusion. Barlow has balanced out his secondary abilities while focusing on his identity as a checking playmaker.

Future: Here is what he had to say about his future. “I primarily am going to focus on balancing out my weaknesses, I know my low scoring is a issue and I will look to develop it to 70 throughout my SMJHL career. Puck handling will also be increased. The final point I’d like to make is that passing will always be my highest offensive attribute. I will keep it above both skating and puck handling because I want to be a distributer not a puck carrier.”

Why you sign us both.

“I’m the passer. He is the shooter. I know he is going to work on his passing game the same way I am working on my shooting. We balance each other out very well and can provide dangerous two-way play. We were born to play together.”

Words: 358

[Image: livius.gif]

Legendary

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]