Create Account

WKP Signs Toona Fish jknox, ej27, jr95, engi

Platoon
William Fedorov - D - <a href='index.php?showuser=1954' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>jknox17</a>
S36: $3m

Fedorov has been the perfect depth player for our defense. Sadly this will be his final season before retirement. We will go out with a bang by getting him a cup to hoist!

Platoon
Mikko Linna - F - <a href='index.php?showuser=2077' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ej27</a>
S36: $5m (existing)
S37: $3m HTD
S38: $3m HTD
S39: $3m HTD

"Mikkamigo" has been one of our favorite players since drafted in S28. One of the many reasons for our Kelowna-WKPipeline, she has provided lots of help both on the ice and recruiting for WKP.

<s>Platoon
Jon Ross - F - <a href='index.php?showuser=2182' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JR95</a>
S36: $3m (existing)
S37: $4m
S38: $4m
S39: $4m

Our shiny new coach, who has pulled us back into playoff competition once again. A great guy who is passionate about the success of our team, we're glad to have this guy leading our strategic movements.</s>

Platoon
Maria Maximova - D - <a href='index.php?showuser=1675' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>enigmatic</a>
S36: $3m HTD (existing)
S37: $3m HTD
S38: $3m HTD
S39: $3m HTD

Definitely the prettiest coGM I've ever had. Sorry, <a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>r1c3bowl22</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1484' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Ohtaay</a> . Engi has been helping me continue to make this team the greatest place a person could land on. We'd be struggling to get where we are today without her.

(more to come!Wink

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Platoon So happy for them to be back!

[Image: giphy.gif]

I know winning cups is not for cool kids but I'm sick of being cool.

Glad to stay with the Platoon! Platoon

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

[Image: nTHD30J.gif]

Platoon Platoon Platoon

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Holy crap, don't tag me in this sort of stuff if I'm not being signed :o

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

[Image: excited.gif]

Toonzas of the world unite and be free!

Platoon

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I accept! Happy to find a place to call home Platoon

I accept. Thanks for 5 great seasons West Kendall, I'm looking forward to the sixth and final one.

uh, oops

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=78846

JR was already signed for 36 and 37. so just ignore this extension.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]