Create Account

Colorado Mammoths Rebrand

<div align="center">Colorado Mammoths Rebrand

My first year as the Head GM is in the rear-view mirror and with our first finals appearance in 8 seasons - the Colorado Mammoths are ready for a graphical update. We're moving into a new era as a team and we are ready to embrace a new look as a group. These have been a labor of love for a few of us over the last season and I feel they are really starting to take shape. We wanted to have our team stand out when people look at the teams in the SMJHL. While our logo doesn't necessarily have a crazy design, I'd almost go as far as saying we're on the minimalist edge with the logo, but because our color scheme detours from what some would say are typical hockey colors.

Colorado is a team dead-set on becoming one of the best in the SMJHL and a team that rookies want to join. And to really set that into motion we're here with, what we feel, is a very nice new design. So feel free to comment and ask some questions. We're excited about the new look!

[Image: aff4Ssx.png]

[Image: gyVslj3.png]

Some shoutouts. Thank you to <a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-71'>NourFFAK</a> for his part helping inspire me taking my dreams of rebranding to new heights. Your colors ideas were great and really made the whole thing come together. Thank you to <a href='index.php?showuser=1675' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>enigmatic</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1622' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>Copenhagen</a> for their insight on the new design and helping point me in the right direction. You both did more than you will think. Huge thanks for my whole team and their input. I know it's a big change and you're the reason a change was needed. You're all great and I think making sure people know you all as the class that brought on the new era in Colorado is important.

Feel free to hit me up with questions!

</div>

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

I mean, this is cool don't get me wrong, but I really liked the old logo and color scheme. I don't think you needed to fix what wasn't broken.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Jul 30 2017, 01:41 PM
I mean, this is cool don't get me wrong, but I really liked the old logo and color scheme. I don't think you needed to fix what wasn't broken.

I wasn't a big fan of the shit brown. And I wanted something cleaner. I dunno if you've noticed but the oblong circle behind the mammoth head on the original logo was just very bothersome. I like minimal and this new one is definitely more minimal than the original.

these are hot.... much MUCH better than the old designs.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

A much needed redesign done well, I like it

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

so ya'll rebranding twice in the same year? or.....

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Looks good

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Yeah gray is better than crap brown. Looks great Smile

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Jul 30 2017, 02:00 PM
so ya'll rebranding twice in the same year? or.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Very well done, looks sweet

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Looks crisp and clean! Good work. Smile

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Sharp looking unis bud

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Good stuff

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Love it, IH. New era of Mammoths hockey deserves a new look and this is it.

Let's get it, baby, let's get it.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Jul 30 2017, 03:41 PM
I liked it too
But I also liked the Regina Force :unsure:

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]