Create Account

Noah Robinson Announces Signing

[Image: SCSU+vs+UNH.jpg]

Ladies and gentlemen this is Rachael Edwards with Sports Center . Over the past few hours I have been following the recruitment of Noah Robinson the UNH goaltender who announced his eligibility to sign with a NWJHL team late last night. Robinson is a talented and involved goaltender and it should lead to him finding a home and a job fairly quickly. Last night Noah Robinson expressed his desire to sign with a team as soon as he was capable to take offers. It was announced earlier today that Noah Robinson passed a physical and was cleared by league officials to commit to a new club. We are standing here at Tilton Prep School in Tilton , New Hampshire . This is were Noah Robinson played his high school hockey career and where, in a matter of minutes we’re told, he will announce where he decided to play hockey in the NWJHL. Noah Robinson will be joined at the podium shortly by his parents and Tilton School head coach Jim Hollingsworth. Hollingsworth has remained close to the Robinson family ever since Noah graduated high school and has served as an advisor to Noah in his decision making process. At this point we are unsure as to were Noah will choose to go, however, it is believed that the two teams in the running are Vancouver and Prince George . Both of the teams are in need of a starting caliber goaltender and both figure to be hot on the trail of Noah Robinson. Prince George already stands at 10-2-2 and first place in the league. If they were able to lure in Robinson it may be the icing on a championship caliber season. Vancouver on the other hand is sitting in the basement but could potentially offer Robinson more in the way of a lucrative contract.

RE- I’m joined here by A.J. Bucchino, former career NWJHL goaltender and current owner and instructer of Bucchino’s Elite School of Goaltending. A.J. you have known Noah Robinson for a while now, give us a little insider on this young goaltender.

AB- Well Rachael as you said I’ve known Noah for a long time. I’ve known Noah ever since he was 9 years old and came to my goalie school. Let me tell you, this is a special kid. Every since the first moment I saw the kid I knew he was gifted, and knew that he had a future in hockey. Sometimes you just get that feeling about players and I certainly got that feeling when I met Noah. Whoever picks this kid up is getting an extremely gifted, smart and coachable goalie. Noah is always willing to learn and work to improve his game. He takes direction very well and is excellent at apply his work to his on ice game. This kid will be a steal for someone.

RE- Mr. Bucchino you have stayed in touch with Noah all these years since he attended your camp. Is there any chance you have some insider information on where he might be headed?

AB- I have stayed close to Noah and his family. Sometimes Noah sends me film and asks me to help break down plays and determine where he still needs work. Im proud that he asked me come out to his signing day and be present for such an important moment. As far as where he will go, I have no idea and couldn’t tell you even if I knew. We should know any minute.

RE- A.J. do still think you and Noah will stay close after he leaves for the NWJHL and beyond?

AB- Absolutely. He is one of my favorite students and has developed into a great friend. Im going to have to buy season tickets to whatever team he signs with, I can see myself going to a lot of games this year.

[Image: lessons-4.jpg]
Noah Robinson with personal goalie coach AJ Bucchino

RE- Well, there you have it folks. Now I’m starting to see a lot of movement up by the podium and yes here they come. Coach Jim Hollingsworth followed by Noah Robinson and then Mr. and Mrs. Robinson. They are all seated at the podium, big smiles on all there faces, lets listen in.

Noah Robinson- First of all I want to thank everyone who showed up today. It’s a pretty amazing feeling knowing that so many people are interested in finding out where I will be playing hockey this season. I want to start by thanking my parents, without there support I wouldn’t be here today. I also want to thank my coaches and trainers, coach Hollingsworth and of course A.J. Bucchino. Both of those guys have been such great role models for me and done whatever they could to provide me with a platform in which I could find success. Thank you to everyone. It seemed fitting to do this here today in my home town of Tilton and at the school that has given me so much. Tilton School gave me a spotlight to shine and display my talents and for that I am forever in debt. I also want to thank all of those at the University of New Hampshire . The opportunity I was given by you guys will not be forgotten. Playing at UNH was certainly a privilege and I thank everyone for understanding why I decide to leave the University at this time. I also want to take this opportunity to thank the other teams who showed interest in my services. Each one of you had something unique to offer but unfortunately I can only pick one club.

Now without further adieu I would like to announce that for the remander of this season I will be wearing the red, black and white of the Prince George Firebirds!!! I will open up the floor at this time for questions.

[Image: Oilers-Haddock-Baldillez-signing-day-1024x663.jpg]
Noah Robinson on campus of alma mater Tilton Prep School

Noah, why the Prince George Firebirds?

Noah Robinson- It was just a great opportunity that I couldn’t turn down. They are a storied franchise with a fantastic desire to win championships. I can’t wait to join my team in Prince George and get the season started. Im very excited.

Noah, the Firebirds currently hold the best record in hockey. Did that influence your decision at all?

Noah Robinson- Of course, I would be lieing if I told you that that didn’t factor into my decision. That team has an already solid base of individuals ready to play and ready to win. They have a great core defense and some amazingly skilled offensive players. They are run by a well respected and very talented GM and have a coach who knows how to get the job done. All of that was so appealing that I just couldn’t turn down the opportunity to be a Firebird.

This is a question for Noahs parents. Mr. and Mrs. Robinson, what are you guys feeling right now?

Mr. Robinson- We are just so proud of Noah right now. I remember playing floor hockey with him when he was barley big enough to pick up a stick. I look at him now and cant help but feel proud about how far he has come. We are very excited about Noahs future in Prince George .

Noah, you are pretty familiar with Cris Lakes , the left winger for the Montreal Impact. Are looking forward to playing against him?

Noah Robinson- Yeah I really am. He is such a talented player and has so much going for him. He called me last night and just wished me luck. Montreal has a fantastic goalie so we both knew that I would not be joining him in Montreal . It will be great to face him though next time Montreal places Prince George . It might heat up the rivalry a little more between these two teams.

Noah, what are your plans for the SHL next season?

Noah Robinson- I haven’t really got that far yet. I will have to discuss that with league officials. I know that goalies at the SHL level usually take time and patients to develop. I am already a little behind the 8-ball as Im joining the NWJHL 15 games into the season. The other goalies in the league have had the privilege of training and working together for the past few weeks. I will have to catch up fast. I don’t know if its possible but I may choose to forgo the SHL draft next year and comeback to Prince George in the s9 season. This would give me an opportunity to improve my game and draft position. Again, im not sure if that is even an option but I will be exploring every possibly road over the next few months.

How long before you join the team in Prince George ?

Noah Robinson- I plan on joining the team right away. I hope to be in the lineup in the upcoming days and get my first win under my belt. Im ready role.

That’s going to do for questions guys, thanks again for coming out to see me. Go Firebirds.

RE- Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Noah Robinson is the newest member of the Prince George Firebirds. This move will obviously give the already strong Firebirds another shot of power in the arm. With this signing expect the Firebirds to be stronger then ever.

[Image: 20565710-copy.jpg]

1580 words

Welcome to the team Robinson Cheers Towel

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Congrats! You picked a good team!

Good Luck to you the rest of this season!

Cheers

Ilike Firebirds are looking good

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Good decision, good luck with the Firebirds! Smile

Hm.. Imagine the Firebirds with an active goalie...

beasts

Firebirds

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

You made a great choice man, good luck with the Firebirds Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Great choice!

Welcome to the Birds from your #1 defenseman and team captain.

#DatBirdsDominance

Great choice!!! Firebirds way to go Robinson!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

$@&! Why can't we land any free agents!?!!?!

GO IMPACT :impact: