Create Account

Strength splitting

Being able to split, let's say a maximum of one strength would add a hint of uniqueness between everyone's build. Just an idea. Like instead of having 99pa 99sc 99ph, we would be able to do 99 pa 94 sc 95sk, 99ph?

Would add abit more dynamic to player builds and allow us to customize our play style abit more as everyone seems to have 99s throughout almost the same attributes. Thoughts?

Doubt is a dream killer

Shouldn't have your passing and scoring that close anyway Wink

This is a good idea but I remember someone suggesting to scrap strengths and weaknesses altogether which I think would create build diversity as well.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Nov 14 2017, 03:04 PM
Shouldn't have your passing and scoring that close anyway Wink

This is a good idea but I remember someone suggesting to scrap strengths and weaknesses altogether which I think would create build diversity as well.

I like the idea of scrapping weaknesses. Not so much strengths which I think serve a purpose, but I think weaknesses are kind of unnecessary with the current scale and really disproportionately affect players who want to check.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty