Create Account

Wind of change / childhood dreams / last hope or just call it Wächter's FA-ranking

Code:
787 words / not ready to grade /thx to google translate haha :)

While the league is heading into the final week and looking forward to who will win the cup, the most of players have nothing to do and relax the offseason. One of those sad figures is Maximilian Wächter, once again. The 10 year league veteran never had a chance to compete for the cup and time is running away for him. After some intensive talks with Stampede management and some hard nights without much sleep, Wächter made a decision. It's time for a change and he is going to leave Buffalo after 6 years. Wächter was the captain of the team for 5 years and their aggressive leader on the ice. "I had a wonderful time in Buffalo, a lot of great teammates and a management that always made Buffalo a good home for me. I really enjoyed my time here and I feel a little bit sad that I will leave Buffalo after so many years." Wächter said. "But I want to win a cup in the next years, before I get older and my play starts to slow down."

What Wächter is looking for: to compete for the cup in the next years
Contract: 2-3 years with a PO for his last ssn
Money: If your team have a real chance to win it all, he would play for min. salary. If your team have some free cap he wouldn't say no to more money.

Most of the teams are very close together and so I decide to make 3 tiers.

Tier 1: My top teams

Minnesota Chiefs Chiefs : they are up team and probably will compete for the cup for the next years. A lot of talent lead by some outstanding vets like LPF and Garbanzo. Their offense is pretty loaded, but maybe they find room for a guy like Wächter.

New England Wolfpack Wolfpack : They missed the playoff this year, but I believe that this will not happen again next year. The team is getting older, but they still have enough power left to play for the cup the next 2 years. New England has always been one of the teams I wanted to play for maybe the time is right now.

West Kendall Platoons Platoon : I think this team is one of the top 3 teams in the league and stacked with a lot of actives (I should know it, I am there updater). Chances to win a cup are very high in West Kendall and that's what I am looking for.

Texas Renegades Renegades : Ok ,some of you will think now: "why Texas, their team is getting old" I know that and probably they are just that high because I know a lot of them back from my years in Portland and many are also Vancouver alumni like me. And of course I believe all there vets have enough gas left for a last run.

Tier 2: your teams are very good too and close to my tier 1 teams, but it need some work from your gm's to convince me to sign with you. Not very much, but work have to be done. Smile

Calgary Dragons Dragons : Year after year the Dragons show how strong they are. They have a great mix of very well performing vets and young guns that are ready to take over. Regression will hit them hard again this year and that could get a problem.

Los Angeles Panthers Panthers : With Winter they acquired a guy I really like and would love to play some more years together. It seems that they have a good mix in their team, maybe the chances to win a cup in S38 aren't that high, but at least in S39 they should be in a position to battle for it.

Seattle Riot Riot : I was really surprised when I checked the roster, why the fuck was I thinking they aren't good? Probably because Seattle was always a team that I didn't spend much attention. Good for me I did it this time and noticed my mistake.

Winnipeg Jets Jets : They are also a team that will have a good future ahead of them and they already have proved how strong they are in this season. All the best for the finals guys.

Tier 3: sorry guys but I don't think I will sign with you. I still which you all the best. Maybe next time.

Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks , Manhattan Rage Rage , Toronto North Stars Stars , Edmonton Blizzards Blizzard , San Francisco Pride pride

no tier:
Buffalo Stampede Stampede : Thank you for everything guys, I know you guys won't be happy with the decision I made. I hope I still can come back one day.

@GM's if you doesn't want to wait until FA opens. Sign & trade is always possible and Buffalo would welcome it.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Damn

best of luck brodie. always wanted to play with you, maybe with our next players. good luck

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Jets are definitely interested my friend.

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Much love dog

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

[Image: 200.gif]

Wächter you waiting for?!

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MWHazard@Nov 16 2017, 06:30 PM
Jets are definitely interested my friend.
yeah but you pulled the plug so

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MP7@Nov 16 2017, 02:26 PM

Seattle Riot  Riot : I was really surprised when I checked the roster, why the fuck was I thinking they aren't good? Probably because Seattle was always a team that I didn't spend much attention. Good for me I did it this time and noticed my mistake.

Probably cause everyone, myself included, thought c was making ridiculously bad trades last season. But now somehow they've actually made us good.

Riot

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Come to Renegades babay ! Cheers

Stars too good for you

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Nov 16 2017, 03:38 PM

Tongue

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

[Image: dr-evil-crying1.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

o

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Nov 17 2017, 01:38 AM

maybe you want too much for an 100% leaving player? :lol:

<a href='index.php?showuser=2059' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>MP7</a>

good luck bro Smile

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Renegades Whalers connection bb