Create Account

S38 Interested Prospects

<div align="center"> Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

There are a lot of questions here - you don't have to answer them all, and if there's something missing feel free to write up and answer your own questions instead.

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?

10. How do you feel about using discord?

11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

12. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?

13. What question should we be asking you?

14. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack</div>

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I want to be able to play a long career as a dependable scoring winger.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
I can wait in the juniors for a bit, I'll make a bigger impact when I do make it up.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
Close knit and active at the end of the day is my #1 goal. I want my play to dictate what line I play on.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I'm not the chattiest but I do chime in and let me voice be heard.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
I found out about it from Drunkenteddy on reddit. My favorite part is checking the scores in the mornings.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
I'm not sure yet. Two hat tricks in my rookie season.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
I'd like to say I'm at around a 7 activity wise. There shouldn't be anything other than trips out of town.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
I like to play Destiny 2, PUBG and a lot of franchise mode but my ps4 bricked so just Destiny and Pubg now. Favorite team is the Canucks and I was born Canadian.

Should: I'm gorgeous. Shouldn't I'm too gorgeous.

Never leave it.

11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?
Numbers are just ways for the man to keep us in line.

No

"Will you sign here?"

14. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)
y

Sheesh toivo. I just want to let you know I’m interested not tell you my life story.

And add me to LR in GOMHL already gawwww

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Nov 25 2017, 10:27 PM
Sheesh toivo. I just want to let you know I’m interested not tell you my life story.

Yeah I know, it's brutal. I never finished mine back in S30, how'd I even end up here?

Quote:And add me to LR in GOMHL already gawwww

[Image: STpt4VH.png]

Working it it.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Sep 27 2017, 08:00 PM
I wanna win a 4 star cup and then move on to be a 3rd line scrub.

Nah Man, Raiders for life.

Close-knit active one, like a real pack ! I can make my own way to the top

An ass

I found out in reddit and so far i like that hockey thing, not too sure yet how to score touchdown tho

Pretty proud to have been drafted 26th overall in smjhl

I think i'd be good, idk

I had to google discord so ...

about a 2

No one i can think of

Why are you doing this to me, evok ?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

long term: win tons of challenge cups
short term: win lots of four star cups

hopefully 2 more years in jrs

close-knit, active, and winning. maybe top 6 minutes

i'm always in a terrible mood

reddit. my favourite part is shitting on people when they do something wrong

winning a cup. winning a 4 star cup.

pretty active. nothing can drop my activity

because i'm cool. because i'm too cool.

pretty ok about it

no

y'all know me

is this a hockey team or an overwatch club

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Short term, win here. Long term, maybe win somewhere else.
Depends on how things go.

I'm already here. I forced my way in through the door. Pls don't call security.

I like activity.

You mentioned gifs?
[Image: tenor.gif]

I like turtles.

Play in the SHL. That would be nice.
I'd probably say that one time I got in a fight. That was fun. I'd like to do more of that please.

Maybe. Life is weird.

I got fired from my sports-writing job recently over a twitter rant.
Oh! and I write music.
[Image: IgnorantJadedIndianabat-max-1mb.gif]

You should draft me because I'm already on the team. You shouldn't draft me because you'd be wasting a pick illegally.

A-Ok.

1. Don't do it, I'm already here.

[Image: tenor.gif]

"How much did you pay for that professionally framed Ante Razov poster blocking your closet?"
The answer is $50.

[Image: original.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Be better than Eggy,x2

Whatevers clever

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team?
Eggy

4. Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one?
Close Knit + Active and No Mac

5.Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks?

Idc

6. What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
Eggy

7. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

HornDawg? count

Eggy

Eliminating Samee, while scoring 2 games in the elimination game.

6-8 - Hangovers and Benders

Sometimes I poorly play video games, I'm into sports baseball football hockey mainly. San Joseh Sharks. I've met like 20-25 people off the internet in my life, and 3 of them from the SHL (Bottas, Boone, Baller)

Eggy + Eggy =

Chill

like a 9

Eggy

Will my player be more committed to one team in this career.

Eggy noods