Create Account

Rookie of the Year Speech Esa Anrikkanen Award Winner

<div align="center">[Image: millionaire_nhl_star_arrested_over_20cen...01x650.jpg]
</div>
<div align="center">
December 3rd 2017

"First of all I'd like to congratulate the Detroit Falcons on winning the Four Star Cup and commend Kyler Gill (<a href='index.php?showuser=2822' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ThisSeemsFishy</a>), Tatu Mäkelä (<a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>WannabeFinn</a>) and Sigurd Hansen(<a href='index.php?showuser=2775' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>killer_doggie</a>) on amazing rookie seasons. Kyler was a great teammate and we pushed each other all season, I'm looking forward to the future of Prince George. I haven't spoken much to Tatu but to be named captain is his rookie year is a feat that isn't accomplished by many, he also was a catalyst in his team capturing the championship this season, was a great playoff performer. Sigurd in my opinion was one of the hardest defense to play against this season, and it was only his rookie year, his combination of offense and defense was hard to control.

I can't go any further without thanking my Prince George coaching staff and management, <a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2462' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>spooked</a>. You worked so hard all year to prove doubters wrong and we did, while at the same time building a solid foundation for the future. You gave me a chance on the first line as a rookie and I knew I couldn't let you down after all the support you have given me. I couldn't wish for a better locker room and I'm excited to continue my career in Prince George.

I'd like to thank all my teammates on Prince George including Dionýz Vyskoč (<a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>artermis</a>) who was a great captain and line mate. You helped me transition into the league easily and I can't wait to get back on the ice and help you win that MVP award.

I have to thank the voting committee for choosing me for the Esa Anrikkanen Award. I knew the race was close this year and I'm honored to be chosen to be etched in SMJHL history as the award winner.

Finally, I'd like to thank the Toronto North Stars (<a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Symmetrik</a>) for selecting me in the SHL draft. I fell in the draft and was a bit dissapointed, but being with Toronto has given me nothing but good vibes so far and I cannot wait to help bring another championship to the 6ix. I look forward to getting back onto the ice with the teammates and working towards a championship.
</div>
<div align="center">Thank you. "</div>

[Image: giphy.mp4]

Congrats man, well deserved.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

awkward double post

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Gratz on the Kornel Kasparek Award

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Dec 4 2017, 03:15 PM
Congrats man, well deserved.

Thanks Beaver, Can't wait to win gold with you Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Dec 4 2017, 03:19 PM
Gratz on the Kornel Kasparek Award

Thanks, Whats the story behind this one? Wink

Congrats! Hopefully we can keep that award here in PGF for another year Wink

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Dec 4 2017, 03:24 PM
Congrats! Hopefully we can keep that award here in PGF for another year&nbsp; Wink

Yes lets see what we can do about that, looking forward to playing with you Cheers

go ireland Ireland Ireland Ireland

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

You helped excel as much as I did last season, you absolutely deserved it

Let's give em hell this year

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by GreyGooseVodka@Dec 4 2017, 10:21 AM

Thanks, Whats the story behind this one?&nbsp; Wink

The award should be named after me tbh is the story

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Way to go PKR Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Congrats on the Esa Anrikkanen Award! Towel

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite