Create Account

S39 Interested Prospects Thread

Season 39 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects Thread

Hello my Name is <a href='index.php?showuser=495' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>Confusion</a>. If you don't know me I'm the Head Scout of Talent for the Minnesota Chiefs. If you need more info on who we are, there is a short message from the GM Baelor Swift after this intro. We are looking at YOU to be the next star. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hey, I'm <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>, general manager of the Chiefs. We are excited for the draft and see plenty of talent we would love to add to our organization. If you aren't so familiar, we just finished first in the Eastern Conference and are among the elite teams in the league. However, we are a team that is still improving and with a strong and active core group, we anticipate being an elite team for a long, long time. If you come here, you'll join a team that will be a perennial cup contender, a team with a very active locker room, and will be welcomed in warmly. Thank you for reading and looking forward to talking with all of you. Good luck in the draft!

Now, the questions:

Code:
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? [/b]

[b]2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?[/b]

[b]3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? [/b]

[b]7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? [/b]

[b]8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? [/b]

[b]9. What do you bring to a team? [/b]

[b]10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?[/b]

[b]11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?[/b]

[b]12. Any questions for us?[/b]

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
9. I love you.
2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?
1. I barely fucking talk on the forums. 10. Im always on discord.
3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
The LR.
4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
the PTs. Too much stat talk.
5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?
No. IDC really.
[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?

ACTIVITY. LR ATMOSPHERE. WINS.
7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?
Yes. Ill stay with the team, and when i get draft and in FA ill sign for the min.
8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?
Im 14, im a student, and stop asking me to be so personal like dam son. USA.
9. What do you bring to a team?
Discord swag.
10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
uh. idk. chilling with the boys?
11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?
Having fun.
12. Any questions for us?
PM if youre interested in me.

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?

8, because I'm super hyped up to get drafted in general, but obviously the Chiefs are one of the premier teams in the SHL. It be awesome to get drafted there and continue on with the traditions of winning.

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?

Probably 8 to 10 on both depending on the day.

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?

The community as a whole has been great. I've also really enjoyed making media, whether about my own player or the smjhl as a whole.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?

At times I feel like people can be catty for no reason and can take things too seriously.

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?

Not at all.

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?

I really want to be somewhere witha great LR/discord atmosphere. It's probably my favorite part of being on PGF

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?

More likely than not I'd stay with whom ever drafts me. I'm pretty loyal as a person and would feel bad leaving people that believed enough in me to draft me.

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?

I am a 22 year old student from the Chicagoland area. I love sports, video games, anime, and Taylor Swift (looking at you <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>).

Someone that is easy to get on with. I'm always cracking jokes and memeing. And I have enough diverse interests thanks I can usually find something to talk about.

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?

Ideal not would either be a night in with my gf watching movies or watching sports and drinking.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?

I'm pretty passionate about SHL already and really want to be successful.

Not atm but I'll definitely be in touch if I do.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 7, Swegy

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? 7-10 depending on the week

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? I like the whole experience really.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? The new update scale

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up? Not really

6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? I want it all man.

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? Depends on how they treat me and how I fit in.

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? I work at a foundry on the weekends but I'm in school to become a support worker. I like hockey, reading and various other shit. I am from Canada.

9. What do you bring to a team? Experience and pretty friendly attitude.

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with? Me and my lady friend under the stars with nobody around for miles.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else? Swegy

12. Any questions for us? Nope

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

10! I'm committed to whichever team drafts me!

For both I'd say an 8. I make sure to get my updates done, and I check the forum and discord multiple times a day. I write media and contribute to the St. Louis locker room, as I like making sure there's activity on the site and discord.

It feeds my love of statistics, and the people at St. Louis have been awesome to hang with!

Not an issue anymore, but the forum was tricky to navigate and understand as a newcomer.

Not at all! I want to make a big impact on the SHL, and entering with a bit more TPE under my belt would be beneficial.

Team success. I want multiple championships with a group of people who are cool to chill and chat with.

I want to stick with whoever drafts me, but am comfortable exploring other options if the fit isn't right.

Full-time student living in Canada. Originally from Norway, and I have a passion for History, Theatre, and statistics.

Active member who likes writing media and hoards TPE like a squirrel hoards nuts.

Staying in with my spouse.

Ambition. I want to be a key contributor to a multiple-championship team.

Let me know if you want to chat further! If you have any questions for me, please contact me with anything you want to talk about!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

A solid 8. I don't really have a preference of team, I just wanna win a cup(s).

5-7 on both, trying to get back more often though now.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2264' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ToeDragon84</a>

<a href='index.php?showuser=807' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-5'>gorlab</a>

Nah, but I'd like to go up once I hit 350 (the following season)

I just want cups, and activity.

As long as we are competing for a cup, I will remain on the team that drafts me.

I am David, I am 22, and I live in North Dakota. I work as a delivery driver full time. I enjoy hanging out with friends, playing games, drinking and smoking.

Hopefully some rad shit, man.

Honestly, if it was a "dream" night, I'd go to a game, then head out for drinks after. Who would be with? A couple close friends and my girl likely.

Dope team, good guys, I could see cups in your future.

nah son

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 9. I never made my return to Minnesota on Windsor the way things turned out and the team has a lot of people I like on it (still on it from before even).

7-9 depending on the week. Discord activity is higher than forum activity usually.

Since making Kadinger, it's just been getting to go through the junior experience with a player so different to my last. The whole 'getting to score goals' thing has been nice, even if it took like fifteen games before he got going with some points.

Having all the PbPs claimed within a minute of the thread opening. For such a huge TPE reward, it's a bit lame how few there are to go compared to how many people were camping the thread. But I'll try to get one later in the playoffs.

Nah, I'm happy to play a three-year junior career. I wouldn't want to be down for the maximum (four?) seasons, but yeah. Whatever the team benefits most from.

6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?

LR/discord first, and mutual team/individual success. I would like playing time but I understand that my player has to actually earn that spot, and I'm building him two-way so he can easily filter into a bottom six or a more defensive role until such a time when he's able to be used as a bigger part of the team's offense.

I'll stick with the team that drafts me as long as it's a good fit, unless something happens to sour things. I've been here a bit longer now and I don't really have much wanderlust left in me as far as teams go, so I would ideally like to make Kadinger a one-team player.

I'm from Manitoba, though my home is Nova Scotia. And I'm currently in Ontario. Which is pretty lame. But I'm working on my Masters and hope to be back out east by September.

I like to think I'm good in a locker room, I'm fairly knowledgeable with the sim, and hopefully my player will reliably score while being reliable defensively.

I'm boring, so. Probably with friends, playing some kind of game, board game, or watching hockey. Preferably with liquor.

Good group of people and unfinished business.

How much Sweg is too much Sweg? This is a trick question.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 7 or 8, I am open to pretty much every team.

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? Id say 8 for the league, 10 for discord, I am pretty much always on it, at least available for PMs.

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? Building my player slowly and talking to my friends about the league.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? Some of the league seems rather complicated and annoying in terms of logic.

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up? I wouldnt have a problem with that, no.

6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? I definitely want to become starter eventually, but dont mind starting as a backup. I want some team success ultimately, but am fine being on a rebuilding team at first. I also want to have a good discord, where the league is a focus and is talked about.

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? Definitely tend to stay with one team, especially if I have friends there or am happy there.

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? I am Julia, I am in my late 20s, from Central Europe, work an office job, enjoy reading, netflix, working out, video and board games etc.

9. What do you bring to a team? I am well known in sim leagues as hyper active and writing many articles, especially known for statistical analysis. I am also a GM in another league, so I know the struggles of that and it shows I will be an active member of a team.

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with? Board game night with some of my closest friends, at one of their places, good snacks, good food, good talks and some fun board games.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else? Ambition is always a big one for me, I like to prove people wrong and show them what I can do.

12. Any questions for us? Is there a need for a goalie at all? Where would you see me on your draft board?

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Bump for visibility

Doubt is a dream killer

My feelings are 6. I used to think you guys sucked but honestly, now that I've met and talked to a bunch of you through jobs, I think y'all are a pretty decent bunch. I am open to joining you if you want me.

4, honestly a 10 on discord. I may not always talk but I'm always there, lurking and piping up when needed.

The media section and just seeing more people outside of my tiny circle.

Logan's TD.

No problem at all.

6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?
Ideal team would be a bunch of people who love each other, doing their best to kick ass and win rings, and just happen to have a bunch of individual awards.

I think it might be Free Agency no matter what unless I really jive.

I'm a recent college graduate who is grinding in not in my industry job until I can move on to bigger and better things. I love writing, trying new cooking things, reading sci-fi books, the like. I'm from Jersey.

I have public relations experience so stuff like that and also, I care. I already know what not to do with a player and am willing to listen to any and all advice about player builds.

In a perfect world, I would love to spend the night going to a hockey game at Disney World and then hit the parks after dark to go on all the rides. I would be with my irl best friends and internet friends who are all getting along. It would be a wild ride of yelling and laughing.

If I get here, for however long you have me, you will have someone who is passionate about doing her best for the team and herself. I also bring communications and social media information with me so if you want to do stuff with branding, I'm your person. I put myself 110% into what needs to be done.

Favorite pet? Honestly, please talk to me if you need any clarification to answers.

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Jan 10 2018, 12:16 PM

[b]12. Any questions for us?

Favorite pet? Honestly, please talk to me if you need any clarification to answers.[/b]
It used to be cats until I realized how self-conceited they can become lmao

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jan 10 2018, 02:14 PM

It used to be cats until I realized how self-conceited they can become lmao
Cats are definitely that but I love them anyway

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Jan 10 2018, 01:17 PM

Cats are definitely that but I love them anyway
Yupp, i have a dozen of them <_<

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jan 10 2018, 02:25 PM

Yupp, i have a dozen of them&nbsp; <_<
KITTIES! I have no pets. Perfect world would be a dog and a cat.

Quote:Originally posted by galatix@Jan 10 2018, 01:28 PM

KITTIES! I have no pets. Perfect world would be a dog and a cat.
I agree! Id prefer 1 watch dog and a fluffy cat tbh

Doubt is a dream killer