Create Account

Winnipeg Signs Up Snow

<div align="center"> Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets

I'm pleased to announce an entry level contract for our 3rd round selection in last night's draft, Tony Snow! I think he'll be a nice addition to our forward corps in a few seasons and I'm looking forward to seeing his playmaking abilities on display. Welcome <a href='index.php?showuser=1138' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Massive Coiler</a>!

[Image: kit-harrington-600x800.jpg]

Tony Snow

S39: $2,000,000
S40: $2,000,000
S41: $2,000,000

Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets Jets </div>

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Jets Towel Jets

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Wew he look like Jon Snow

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Jets Jets Jets

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Well, at least you do know some things.
Jets Jets Jets

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Night gathers, and now my shift begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the stick in the darkness. I am the passer on the boards. I am the body that guards the goalie's crease. I pledge my life and honor to the Winnipeg Jets, for this night and all the nights to come.

So pretty much what I'm getting at is, I accept the contract.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Jets Jets Jets

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Massive Coiler@Jan 18 2018, 02:48 PM
Night gathers, and now my shift begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the stick in the darkness. I am the passer on the boards. I am the body that guards the goalie's crease. I pledge my life and honor to the Winnipeg Jets, for this night and all the nights to come.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a>

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

And Winnipeg grows just that much cooler. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

The West Winnipeg Jets

Quote:Originally posted by Massive Coiler@Jan 18 2018, 05:48 PM

Yay :jarts: