Create Account

S40 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: K7fCrrD.png]</div>

When you think of the great franchises in sports history what exactly is it that makes them great? Is it championships? Or is it more than that? Some would say the truly great organizations build a culture first and the awards will follow.

Well in Montreal we take the idea of culture seriously, and we seriously win. Our victories and our defeats are shared, and we move together as one. There is something truly special about the atmosphere of our locker room and the legends who have called it home at one time or another. We have set records, and broken them again. We've won cups, we've had MVPs, and we've had a hell of a lot of fun doing it.

So, if you want to learn from the best, and join the Militia in their fight to capture the Four Star Cup, or if you're just here for the TPE then please answer the questions below! :militia

Code:
1. Player Name

2. Player Position

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?

5. What kind of player do you want to build?

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

1. Player Name
Benjamin Blue

2. Player Position
G

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

Possibly

A reliable elite starting goaltender

Yes, because it looks like a nice team that I can help push for the playoffs

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Of course! I’m more active on discord then here actually

Possibly

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

1. Player Name
Cash savage
2. Player Position
Left wing

Yes
High scoring sniper

I am a habs fan and montreal is the place to be

I am more active in discord so yes that's great

Possibly, I am currently the gm of the montreal team in the gshl

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

1. Player Name - Alex Andani

2. Player Position - Center

3. Activity Level: 5, I'll be on the site at least twice a day; probably more.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Yup

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Heavily defensive C with offensive upside

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? If I didn't want to play for MTL, I wouldn't state it publicly. 😉 That said, being a lower tier team at the moment means a rise is on the horizon and I'd like to be apart of that.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Carbine#0674

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Currently the Co for Philly and the HoF Election Head in GOMHL, so if I have time I could certainly look into it.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

1. Flacko Lagerfield.

2. Left Wing.

3. 5.

4. Yes.

5. Sniper.

6. I don't care where I play, I just want quality playing time.

7. Yes

8. Yes, I'm a GM on the GOMHL and I wouldn't mind doing some extra stuff here once I get the hang of this site.

[Image: 3.png]

1. Daniel Daniil

2. Winger

3. Activity Level: most of the time, probably 2-3 with bursts of activity when I'm bored or have gaps in my schedule.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?I need money, so yes probably lmao. Depends -- if there are people willing to do story articles together with each other's players, I'll probably write more. I like that sort of bullshit. Otherwise, enough to keep up my training.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? I'm open to suggestion, but the idea is a playmaking winger that's good on turnovers and then moving the puck right along.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? No objections to it, but I'm kind of the odd bird out in a class full of recreates and current player recruits, so I have no real investments in teams. If you have a place for me, I'd be happy to give it a shot.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Sure.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Eh maybe? Seems like a big investment, and I try to only take those on if I'm confident I have the time to do them right.

1. Player Name

Aiden Elswick

2. Player Position

RW

If I need the money, then yes.

The best scorer.

Not really at all. No offense to you intended, but me and Keygan have had our issues, and I am pretty sure he hates me and wouldn't draft me anyway.

I use discord a lot too in my other leagues.

Not really, unless a looooot of time opens up for me. I already hold a GM job in another league, NSFL, and an AD job in SBA. I just don't have time for a league job here.

1. Player Name
Kevin Maddox

2. Player Position
Defenseman

Yes

An offensive minded defenseman that can move the puck around, get it to an open man and still be good on the back end.

If you're willing to have me, I'd love to be a part of the team.

Definitely. I'm more active on there anyways.

I'd like to but I doubt I'd ever have the extra time to do so.

[Image: CcdSfiJ.png]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

1. Player Name

Jussi Hammanen

2. Player Position

Defense

Occasionally, when I have time to write.

Defensibly reliable with good puck-moving skills.

Yes, MTL looks like the most active SMJHL team

Aye.

Not necessarily looking for a league job, but wouldn't be against it if offered.

1. Player Name
Piotr Czerkawski

2. Player Position
RW

Yeah, not planning to skip TPE from equipment either

Offensive forward, tbf no set plan, and as new to the league I'd appreciate advice on how to build successful winger

I don't mind, but I'd rather join team with active LR - if you have it I'll gladly become a member

Yes, I'm using it constantly

I doubt it, I've just become HO member in PBE so I'd rather earn $ here via media.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Bump

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

1. Player Name Lightning Jones

2. Player Position LW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Eh, maybe.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A good one

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Keygan seems like an alright fella

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yeah

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Nope.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

1. Player Name Kata Vilde

2. Player Position Goalie

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? of course, people need the wrestling articles

5. What kind of player do you want to build? looking to make a hof goalie

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? been there done that

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? already dere lol

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? been there done that umm prolly not

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

1. Player Name Daniel Karlsson

2. Player Position D

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Maybe

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Offensive defenseman

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? No

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Not really

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

1. Player Name Mister Shit

2. Player Position D

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Done.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Subban.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I like habs. You are almost habs.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes. I like discord

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Work is for dumb people.