Create Account

Kristaps Ball Background Presser

Expecting first article double pay out thing, btw Smile!

The Jcfbey01 Agency, after tons of recruiting, found their next Superstar with Kristaps Ball from Latvia. Their first player chose to play in another league with great success so far, but Kristaps Ball looks like he can be even better. The agency released a press release on their signing of Kristaps Ball.

"We did much recruiting all over the world looking for the next great one. When we arrived in Latvia, we found many great, under the radar players but believe we found a hidden gem in Kristaps Ball. He has shown signs of being an unbelievable goal scorer and can help any team instantly. We are very excited to represent Kristaps Ball and can't wait to see who will bring in the money."

Kristaps Ball chose to go to the SHL after much consideration. He factored in other people he knew and what he believed was best for him. He had this to say after being signed.

"I trust and believe in what my agent told me what was best and after talking with my friends and family, the move to go to the SHL is what I want to do. The biggest contributor to making me come here was my great friends Alex Andani. Id love to play with him as I have in the past and show how great our chemistry is. That said, I can't wait for the draft!"

A more in depth look into Ball shows how good he truly can become. He has shown signs of being an all time great already as he has been scoring many goals for his team back in Latvia. Ball has been able to help win his team games by himself by scoring late in the game and also scoring early on. He is not just a scoring machine, he also has shown signs of being a great defender as well. He has been able to start breakaways by himself and score goals off them. While he knows he will have to play better defense in the Americas, he still feels he can be a great defensive forward while also being an elite scorer.

With the draft just around the corner, Ball will be anxiously awaiting where he will be drafted with Andani by his side along with his agents and other friends and family. While Ball wants to play with Andani real badly, he knows that it's a business and he can't get what he wants always.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Welcome to the SHL! Looking forward to seeing where you will be drafted and if you end up into same team with Andani Wink Cheers

Can't wait to see how your career turns out
Good job on the article!

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Lateevan represent Latvia

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Mar 16 2018, 05:26 PM
Lateevan represent Latvia
Goddamnit 🤣

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

o hai